Become a Patron!

3FVape full of it. My complaint. And a warning buyer beware!

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered the drop rda over 2 months ago. according to shipping info it was shipped on 11/15/17. So here it is 1/10/18 and still no package and no tracking update. Contacted 3fvape and Ginavapes numerous times and have been given nothing but a runaround.

Sorry to hear that you have not received the package! We've checked from our shipping carrier for the problem. But we are sorry to tell you we are unable to offer you results regarding the logistic problem at present, because the shipping carrier has to check from the shipping company abroad.

But don't worry please, we promise we will keep you informed as soon as we get the news from the shipping vendor.

We apologize for the trouble we caused you and we will appreciate it for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We know it is very upset to have a long time wati,actually we are more worrier than you as this kinds of issues has happened,we sell the items on a website and we don't want our customers who choose to buy things on our website to run any risk and have a long time wait,but hope you can understand that all the shipments are delayed by the customs due to the boom season---BridayFriday and the Christmas and we have hurried the shipping vendor for many times.

Sorry but hope you can allow us for more some time ,we will try our best to check from shipping vendor and make sure that you can get the package soon.
http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums=LS178690500CN&fc=0
Your understanding will be highly appreciated.

SUE HE 12/20/2017 12:35 AM MY Reply
I do understand about customs and holiday seasons. But this item was ordered and shipped before the holidays began. It has not moved in the tracking system for a month now. I have ordered from other companies in your region after this purchase and have received my items far sooner than this. I contacted you a week ago and you said you were looking into this but i did not receive any follow up from you.

Thank you very much for your reply and your understanding.

But we did hurry the shipping vendor for your package every day,but it needs time to investigate as the bad weather and the overstock customs.

So so sorry about it but hope you can wait for more some time ,as some other items has arrived at the country now,we believe that your package will arrive at your country soon.

Should i go on I sent them a message the other day and they did not reply. I contacted Ginavapes the vu vendor " Sorry for the inconvenience,our stuff told me it's been the customs issue,
I just ask the support team for the 'no reply' thing ,they said they had already answered you,and they will answer you one more time right now.
If you have any problem for this order,just contact them.
Thank you for support 3FVAPE." They already answered me and they will answer me one more time I am trying not to curse them out right now.

I am so done with this company, They didnt offer to reship compensate me or refund me!

karacal

Member For 4 Years
I'm sorry to hear that. I was leary to buy from them at first but after 5 good experiences I wouldn't have had a second thought.
Customs can be where the package stops for 6 months(my Postmaster and I are on a first name basis)
Did you pay using PayPal?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes i did that will be my next step to contact paypal. This is the second package i have issues with from them. The problem is the poor customer service. they should have offered to resend the item or refund me not ask me to wait 2 months and then being told we already answered you and we will answer you one more time. They have lost my business. I have ordered items from fastech after this order and received them so they went through customs with no issue. If you look at the tracking it was received by there postal service on 11 /19 that was the last update

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would dispute the charge based on failure to receive the product(s) purchased. PayPal or your CC company should make good on it. I guess I was lucky in the past with my 3FVape purchases. It sounds a lot like the BS iJoy used on me and many others on warranty failures. Everyone received the same script of responses until they quit responding. They promised replacements and never delivered.

Sorry that you are getting the China grind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I dont want this to be a hate thread, Just a beware thread. It is not a question of the money was only $24 dollars. Its the ethics of poor customer service and failure to take care of there customers

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i ordered xmas presents in nov 2016 and they didnt arrive until april 2017. it wasnt the shops i ordered from, it was customs/local postal system. watching tracking showed normal progress until the packages either left china, or 'arrived in destination country'. after that they stayed 'in transit' forever (still listed in transit for weeks after i got them too). once the stuff leaves the warehouse, there is nothing the shop/site can do other than ask the shipping company where it is on your behalf.

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It's not a question of customs. The point was being told we answered you once we are only going to answer you one more time. But also being a business and a customer has ordered from you numerous times and you have not received your order in a timely fashion I would do what is needed to keep them.

VU Sponsors