Become a Patron!

3FVape - Rubbish #POSITIVE RESOLUTION

o0steveo0o

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all, brought a bunch of stuff from 3F for the first time, shipping took forever and one item was faulty so I logged a support request to have it replaced. First they tried to blame the damage on on shipping but it is clearly a manafacturing fault. Below is the response that I received back from them. Do your self a favour and if your concidering buying from them I recommend you look elsware. Based on personal experence there are much better alternative Chinese stores out there.

----------
We are so sorry for the issue . We have request the manufacturer and the shipping vendor to pay more attention about it,we are so sorry.

If you want to refund ,you need to return the unit first, which will take around 2-3 months and we will refund you since we receive the package and check the product. And please note that we will not responsible if the package is lost during returning as the customs is overstock now. The most efficient way is to partial refund you . You can take it to your local vape store to see if they could fix it,we will refund you $3USD via store credit as compensation.

Your understanding will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Your 3FVAPE Team,

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What is faulty? More details would be appreciated and pictures would be better.

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Made an account here specifically for the purpose of venting your anger? Not saying that what you say isn't true, but it does look a little bit suspicious, IMHO.

Edit: Disclaimer - I've never bought from 3fvape, so am quite a neutral observer. :)

o0steveo0o

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dosent matter what was faulty, the point is there reply, basically telling me if I return it for a refund they won't receive it.

o0steveo0o

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Made an account here specifically for the purpose of venting your anger? Not saying that what you say isn't true, but it does look a little bit suspicious, IMHO.

Edit: Disclaimer - I've never bought from 3fvape, so am quite a neutral observer. :)
Not venting my anger, just warning others. Yes, this was my first post.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dosent matter what was faulty, the point is there reply, basically telling me if I return it for a refund they won't receive it.

That's not quite what they said.

And please note that we will not responsible if the package is lost during returning as the customs is overstock now.

They are simply saying they won't give you a refund for a product they do not receive back and informing you that shipping can be a bitch like that.

Sounds reasonable to me.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
What product was defective and how much did it cost?

o0steveo0o

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Read between the lines. Return shipping is their responsibility, I paid for a product and the product that was received was not what I purchased. Simple, its their responsibility to replace or refund, not mine.

o0steveo0o

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Was a VandyVape mesh RDA, $22. One post is shagged, won't open compleatly and the thread is all messed up.

20171228_170245-747x1328-1024x1820.jpg

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Read between the lines. Return shipping is their responsibility, I paid for a product and the product that was received was not what I purchased. Simple, its their responsibility to replace or refund, not mine.

That would probably be true if it was in your country, but not a reasonable expectation when you literally send the package around half of the planet. All they did was inform you that they have no stake in the transit until it arrives at their doorstep. Also, keep in mind that they are quite obviously not native speakers (neither am I, just in case you take it the wrong way), so try to cut them some slack. Shit happens, and yes, if it happens somewhere thousands of miles away, it can be difficult to resolve. But we buy there, because it's cheap. So there's always a risk or tradeoff, as annoying as that may be.
Again, not having a go at you, just think you should try to manage your anger until all venues of resolving this amicably have been exhausted. Taking it to a public forum first thing is in my opinion not ideal. But hey, that's just my two pence. :blah::)

Hope it gets resolved to your satisfaction, anyway!

o0steveo0o

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Look, I'm not angry about it, hardly worth it for $22. Just want to share my bad experience with others so that they can make a better informed decision when choosing their vendor :). Isn't that what it's all about.

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Fair enough! Sometimes difficult to read emotional nuances between the lines. :) Hope you get it resolved.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hmm - I've only bought from them once and it went fine.

However, it says clearly on their shipping and return page that buyer is responsible for shipping cost both ways unless 3F made the mistake

A new authentic item they did not manufacture being defective does not fall under the category of their fault

Also, many US vendors have the same policy - it is always best to check before you buy from any vendor, what their policy is

Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 12.51.31 PM.png

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Read between the lines.

That right there is your problem.

They will give you a full refund if they receive the item back if you don't read between the lines.

Send it back. Maybe it won't get lost. :)

I still think their offer is reasonable.

o0steveo0o

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, maby is not reasonable to me. There's no way I would get away with sending that response to my customers.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just because the clamp is not sitting straight when retracted doesn't mean it would not tighten and hold the Mesh in place securely when tightened. Did you force the screw when you backed it out?

o0steveo0o

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just because the clamp is not sitting straight when retracted doesn't mean it would not tighten and hold the Mesh in place securely when tightened. Did you force the screw when you backed it out?
It can be forced open with a screwdriver but it won't take long till the thread strips and or the pin breaks from the amount of pressure. Pin thread is shagged too. Tried replacing the pin but the issue is with the thread and clearance of the slide. Don't see anyway of opening it either to fix.

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Narrowly escaped a heart attack then :teehee:
Joking aside, glad that you got it resolved!

VU Sponsors