40% off at sendmyeliquid.com | Discount Code

Grand Rapids E-Liquid

SENDMYELIQUID.COM
VU Vendor
VU Donator
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Discount Code "RX200GIVEAWAY" for 40% off. We have new juices up and lower prices now at sendmyeliquid.com. ohhhhh, and shipping is free on orders over $25 orrrr only 1.99 to ship. Have a great weekend everyone!

Grand_Rapids_E-Liquid_-_5355_Northland_Drive_-_Michigan.JPG

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Errrr after the debacle on your clean room on reddit I think I'll hold off ordering.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk

Grand Rapids E-Liquid

SENDMYELIQUID.COM
VU Vendor
VU Donator
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Errrr that's not our clean room on Reddit. We have our own clean room, thanks. Beg your pard. Stop making new accounts and hiding yourself and your false hope that bashing other local businesses will help your own.

Grand Rapids E-Liquid

SENDMYELIQUID.COM
VU Vendor
VU Donator
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cleanest shop in town. Thanks for giving me a chance to show it off. Hopefully your account gets cancelled shortly..

20160424_123506.jpg

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mean, I get being defensive, but I don't own an eliquid company. This is also my only vu account. I did literally join a few days ago though, so I could understand how you think this is a shill account. But the point remains, either it is you or there's another grand Rapids e-liquid, and the pics of the clean room look good, props to you for that (seriously) but I think we can all agree that health and well being is priority #1 with the media eye on vapers right now.

Grand Rapids E-Liquid

SENDMYELIQUID.COM
VU Vendor
VU Donator
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
At our store on Northland Drive which is also sendmyeliquid.com, our sanitation manager has HACCP Certifications, AIB Sanitation Hygiene Certifications, and is also GMP Certified. He is also in charge of one largest food production plants in the midwest that has labs and clean rooms that no vape shop has yet to compare too.

Last edited:

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not bashing, I'm stating my personal opinion, which is based on the pictures unsurfaced on reddit, I personally will not be ordering. I haven't "bashed" anyone.

Grand Rapids E-Liquid

SENDMYELIQUID.COM
VU Vendor
VU Donator
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You are clearly one of the trolls, you guys might have some orders if you would spend your time advertising rather then bashing other shops. End of story.

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You are clearly one of the trolls, you guys might have some orders if you would spend your time advertising rather then bashing other shops. End of story.
K. You're refusal to politely discuss a public issue that is very important is dually noted. Have a great rest of your night, and good luck in your future endevors.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I started a PM with Grand Rapids E-Liquid and included Pami and Smokie. You guys need to figure out a way to coexist on here, or in the end, neither of you will benefit.

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I started a PM with Grand Rapids E-Liquid and included Pami and Smokie. You guys need to figure out a way to coexist on here, or in the end, neither of you will benefit.
Right on man. I swear (for whatever it's worth that is) that I will have no further contact with them privately or publicly from here. If I do, I give total permission for a permanent ban. Have a good night guys, thanks for your hard work on the forums.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

fuzzyone

Member For 4 Years
I ordered from these folks. Their product is well packaged, well bottled, and tastes great. No qualms from this customer....and I'm looking at their site again from something new to try.

VU Sponsors