Become a Patron!

40 years of smoking gone

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The title says it all. Vaping saved my life. I smoked 2 packs of Marlboro full flavored a day as long as I can remember. More if I was drinking. But I quit that too. Started vaping and over night I quit. Been tobacco free for 1-1/2 years now. I became somewhat of a hobbyist rather quickly. I was born with this need to be doing something that keeps my hands occupied as well as my mind. Vaping fits the bill. Between mech mods and DIY I found something to sink my mind into as well as satisfying my inherent nervous energy. I can get rather long winded at times so bear with me on that. In short, thank God for vaping. And for all the new vapers out there, this isn't a contest. Slow down and pay attention to what you're doing.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU dude and big, big hat tip to throwing two big middle fingers to smoking after 4 decades. That is very impressive and a massive success (IMO).

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Thanks. I'm hoping to be able to help as many people as I can to switch to vaping or at least share what knowledge I have to keep new vapers from hurting themselves and others and the vaping industry. This industry has enough obstacles as it is. Especially with this flavor ban garbage.

And I have been a member of CASAA for over a year now.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-
Congrats on quitting cigarettes by vaping!
I am glad you signed on!

:wave:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The title says it all. Vaping saved my life. I smoked 2 packs of Marlboro full flavored a day as long as I can remember. More if I was drinking. But I quit that too. Started vaping and over night I quit. Been tobacco free for 1-1/2 years now. I became somewhat of a hobbyist rather quickly. I was born with this need to be doing something that keeps my hands occupied as well as my mind. Vaping fits the bill. Between mech mods and DIY I found something to sink my mind into as well as satisfying my inherent nervous energy. I can get rather long winded at times so bear with me on that. In short, thank God for vaping. And for all the new vapers out there, this isn't a contest. Slow down and pay attention to what you're doing.

Welcome, we have at least three things in common. :cool:

VU Sponsors