Become a Patron!

4200mah battery draining too fast

So I have a wismec presa tc100 watts . I have a Vapecell 26650 4200mah battery in it. I have started vaping on 50 to 60 watts on dual fused clapton coils 0.25 ohms. When I am vaping the mod says that it runs at 13/14 ampers and 3.5 volts. Today was my first day with this coil setup and I was surprized (in a bad way) when I realized that it nearly died from like not even one hour of vaping ( one hour for a whole day ). I'm using a simple wall charger. I tried to write all the details that I can think of for you guys/girls to have a lot of info. So is this normal because before when I was using it on another coil setup a whole day of vaping draind only like half of the battery.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So I have a wismec presa tc100 watts . I have a Vapecell 26650 4200mah battery in it. I have started vaping on 50 to 60 watts on dual fused clapton coils 0.25 ohms. When I am vaping the mod says that it runs at 13/14 ampers and 3.5 volts. Today was my first day with this coil setup and I was surprized (in a bad way) when I realized that it nearly died from like not even one hour of vaping ( one hour for a whole day ). I'm using a simple wall charger. I tried to write all the details that I can think of for you guys/girls to have a lot of info. So is this normal because before when I was using it on another coil setup a whole day of vaping draind only like half of the battery.
never heard of vapecell.
I'd try getting the ijoy, the basen, or the hohmgrown ones

Yeah It is kind of a no name battery. Would it be better maybe if I buy a 18650 battery with around 3000 mah but it would be from a more well known name? I have a problem with where i am living because my local vape shop doesnt really have a well known type of 26650 battery.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah It is kind of a no name battery. Would it be better maybe if I buy a 18650 battery with around 3000 mah but it would be from a more well known name? I have a problem with where i am living because my local vape shop doesnt really have a well known type of 26650 battery.
this is the basic list to choose from. you can use a 18650 battery if you have the sleeve but keep it below 75 watts
image-jpeg.600623

I can buy that LG HG2 3000mah any time but what do you think, will it give me enough power to keep vaping all day long at 60 watts max (summed up 40 to 60 minutes of chain vapeing for a day) ?
I have a friend who orders stuff from far away nations and even mods so the first thing I will do is asking him to look around for some 26650 batteries from the list of names that you gave me. Thanks for all the help.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I can buy that LG HG2 3000mah any time but what do you think, will it give me enough power to keep vaping all day long at 60 watts max (summed up 40 to 60 minutes of chain vapeing for a day) ?
I have a friend who orders stuff from far away nations and even mods so the first thing I will do is asking him to look around for some 26650 batteries from the list of names that you gave me. Thanks for all the help.
no problem. IDK what kind of battery life you can expect TBH i never got good battery life from a single 18650 with my vaping style personally but it might work well for you

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
No single battery mod will give you a full day of vaping on a single charge..
I would think an 18650 would give you more vape time, less voltage sag and you should be able to use the battery until it hits 3.2V

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get longer battery life from a single 18650 at same wattage than a 26650.
Comparing Samsung 25R to Ijoy 26650 @ 65 watts but never a full day.
Then again I'm well over your 40-60 minutes total.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd like to add the Ijoy 26650 is by far my favorite 26650.
Was just saying for single battery use, for the resistance you're running you'll probably notice longer life from an 18650.

VU Sponsors