Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

Hello fellow vapers. My name is Rob, and my wife and i have been vaping for a while and off the stinkies. We are firm believers in the pif mentality, and have done a few on facebook. I have seen how well they go over here, so i figured to start one! Here are the rules, pretty much like every other pif box done on the forum.

- By agreeing to the box, you are agreeing that you are 19 or older and reside in the US.

*************- So,in order so speed up the process of getting the box to the next person, prior to the start of the box, i would ask everone to message their address to @RZAwora. He is going to message everone the address of the person in line for the box after them. this will cut down on the time it takes to get a response with the address. when the box gets to the last person, i would like it sent back to me so i can use whats left to start another box, i would like to keep this going as long as possible! *******************
- please write down what you take and what you put in and ( If you would like) any info about yourself in the note pad that I will include. * please post a pic of what you take and put in on this thread so everybody can see all the good stuff that's in the box*
- remember to put any eliquid into a ziploc bag and clearly mark bottles with nic level, flavor ect. If not already marked. This also applies to wire or anything else that NEEDS proper labeling.
- you have 2 business days to get the box back out (weekends / holidays don't count). please be respectful of everyone and don't hold the box hostage.
- Once box 1 gets too big/heavy/expensive to ship please send it to me so i can split into a second box.

(stole that part from @DeathMetal03 thanks man)

also, to start, i would like everyone on the list to send one item or more to start the box so the first person on the box dosent get el shafto!

if anyone would like to help me admin on this message me

this will be a smaller size box, only 15 people so it dosent get out of hand, order done on randomizer. please vote to be put on the list, have fun everyone and happy vaping

***** @Heather has been added as an admin*****
***** @RZAwora added as admin*****

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Taver13

THis will be the list of members who voted to be on the list. Once i have 15 votes, i will plug em in to the randomizer and post the results

There were 18 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. @Cruel-Phate Castle Rock, CO
  2. @anendeloflorien College Station, TX
  3. @Diescum88 Thompsonville, MI
  4. @Vaperjim Dallas, TX
  5. @Faust Monroe, GA
  6. @BenJammin Evansville, IN
  7. @Pauly Walnuts pittsburg, PA
  8. @Sigmardin Neenah, WI
  9. @Shawn.freeman50 oakham, MA
  10. @Bambua Arlington Heights, IL
  11. @Geauxst Baton Rouge, LA
  12. @dodyhearts Denham Springs, LA
  13. @Lighty269 Bellbrook, OH
  14. @Heather Canastota, NY
  15. @RZAwora Dagsboro, DE
  16. @Taver13 Farmingdale, NY
  17. @MOMABEAR St Francisville, LA
  18. @dred Houston, TX
  19. @wjohnsonjr New Bedford, MA
  20. @Donald Bickers Ft. Madison, IA

Last edited by a moderator:

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd like to get in on this, I don't know what you mean by vote though. I am using Tapatalk, and perhaps there's a survey? I'll check it when I get home.

T

Taver13

I'd like to get in on this, I don't know what you mean by vote though. I am using Tapatalk, and perhaps there's a survey? I'll check it when I get home.
that is correct!, where do you live so i can put it on the list?

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The wife and I were just discussing how we have a decent amount of juice that we would like to give back to the community - I know the boxes tend to wind up juice heavy though so if that's an issue I'll sit this out til I have more gear to PIF.

I'm in College Station, TX

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Taver13 awesome to see another box in the pif section I help @Sigmardin admin box 3.1 and 3.2 and we just wanted to give you our support and welcome another pif box into action, congratulations on starting a box here on VU. If ya need anything just holler!

Last edited:
T

Taver13

@RZAwora awesome to see another box in the pif section I help @Sigmardin admin box 3.1 and 3.2 and we just wanted to give you our support and welcome another pif box into action, congratulations on starting a box here on VU. If ya need anything just holler!
thanks man, i may just take you up on that!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in Houston, TX.

Shawn.freeman50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn't like to get in a have brand new tugboat not used

Shawn.freeman50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't see the vote list I am using tap talk but I live in oakham massachusetts

T

Taver13

oh yeah, ive heard that happens, vote when u can on a pc or something

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lol, actually they are al yes options. that answer was a Breaking Bad reference...so, should i remove you?

haha yes remove me. Not a breaking bad fan so I took it as a no option

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love community influenced altruism. Count me in, PM sent.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a question regarding home made juice in the box.
Is diy e liquid acceptable? Obviously it would need to be labeled correctly with ingredients and ingredient %s, nic level, and vg/ pg content.
I have plenty of hardware to add into the mix, but thought about tossing some of my home brew as an added bonus for someone.
Either way is fine.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I say yes to the DIY ejuice @Pauly Walnuts , homebrew can many times be better than store bought anyway. I know I'd be happy to pull some homebrew out of a PIF box to try, for sure.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Tom950 don't feel bad, I too thought that the "Does the pope shit in his hat?" answer was a No option. Lol.

T

Taver13

@RZAwora, i agree home brew is definatly fine as long as labeled! im always game for trying other peoples juices! you are more than welcome, @Pauly Walnuts , by the way, you have been added

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey man, I'm from Evansville, IN and would love to be involved in this! If you need help doing anything I'd be happy to help admin or whatever.

I hope I can come across another RDA in this box when it gets to me. I have a Dark Horse and love it, but been wanting to test the waters a bit!

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi there! I'd love to jump in on this one. Neenah, WI

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for adding me to the list. Located in Monroe, GA.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would love to be added to this sounds like fun.. New at this/ from St Francisville, Louisiana

Bambua

Member For 4 Years
I'd love to be added if there is still a spot. Located in Arlington Heights, IL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@BenJammin these are not major changes of any kind. We are working on an idea to facilitate a faster turnaround time for mailing out by an admin assembling a master list of addresses. That admin will then forward the mailing information to the appropriate person at the appropriate time. This will eliminate having to contact the next person in line for their address, and also eliminate the time spent waiting for replies, etc. When it's finalized, @Taver13 will update the first post with the details.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@BenJammin these are not major changes of any kind. We are working on an idea to facilitate a faster turnaround time for mailing out by an admin assembling a master list of addresses. That admin will then forward the mailing information to the appropriate person at the appropriate time. This will eliminate having to contact the next person in line for their address, and also eliminate the time spent waiting for replies, etc. When it's finalized, @Taver13 will update the first post with the details.
Yeah I seen that one of the other PIF boxes started doing that to try and move things along quicker... I'm surprised this box isn't full yet... How can you pass up the opportunity to swap out some of your gear/juice that you just have laying around with something you might use more often for "free?"

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like a good plan :D I'm excited!

T

Taver13

Rules have been tweaked! everyone please read and give feedback on here!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Taver13 looks good to me!
You guys don't have to send me your addresses just yet. I will contact you via PM once the list and mailing order is finalized.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
also, to start, i would like everyone on the list to send one item or more to start the box so the first person on the box dosent get el shafto!

I'm sure this box will make one way or another. I will still need your address so you can collect for the sendoff.

VU Sponsors