Become a Patron!

50MG SALT NIC ON .3 COILS

Hi!! I know it's a really bad idea to most but I got a VOOPOO VINCI coming in tomorrow and I accidentally left my pack of coils at 0.3ohms when ordering.
>> Since this is a pod mod with adjustable wattage, I was wondering if 50 MG salt-nic would still:
- shorten the life of these coils
- burn too quickly
- hit too harsh
- have dry hits
if I kept the wattage at >12 watts.

Thank you so much :) I'm so excited regardless, my Orion Plus was feeling lonely with the .5ohm coils. Which is also why I was confused in the first place as I've always used 50MG salt-nic with no problems whatsoever.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Hi!! I know it's a really bad idea to most but I got a VOOPOO VINCI coming in tomorrow and I accidentally left my pack of coils at 0.3ohms when ordering.
>> Since this is a pod mod with adjustable wattage, I was wondering if 50 MG salt-nic would still:
- shorten the life of these coils
- burn too quickly
- hit too harsh
- have dry hits
if I kept the wattage at >12 watts.

Thank you so much :) I'm so excited regardless, my Orion Plus was feeling lonely with the .5ohm coils. Which is also why I was confused in the first place as I've always used 50MG salt-nic with no problems whatsoever.
If you’re used to vaping 50mg juice in a 0.5ohm coil, vaping the same from a 0.3ohm coil won’t be much different. I would say it may hit harsh but since you are using it in a .5 coil it shouldn’t be an issue and the rest of your concerns aren’t affected by the coils ohms so won’t be an issue.

VU Sponsors