TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey guys,

I'm chasing a black Goon and all the vape stores in Australia are currently sold out of them. I've been googling around US vape suppliers but I'm not sure which ones are legit and worth buying from. Strange thing is they all seem more expensive than the vape gear Australian retailers sell.

So I guess my question is what's the best US supplier to purchase a goon from?

Cheers.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I've found this website: http://www.vaperoyalty.com/goon-rda-by-528-custom-vapes-black/ - but I'm not sure whether to purchase from it or not.

Edit - Definitely not purchasing from this website. It comes to $93AUD before shipping and there's no way I'm paying that when I can get the black one for $85AUD in Australia when they come back in stock.

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dang. That's a ton of money for the RDA. Glad I got mine cheap.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Dang. That's a ton of money for the RDA. Glad I got mine cheap.

Yeah. I was going to order from a company based in the US until they wanted to charge me $43USD for shipping. :grumpy:

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What part of AUS are ya in. I know a bunch of guys over your way.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or just get a SS one (or brass one or copper one) if they are in stock locally.
Shipping from US is a bitch.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Royalty is legit, for future reference... Have you looked at any of the China vendors? You may have to wait a while but shipping is free... at least to the US.

For what its worth... I recently got a Goon and love it. The airflow is amazing and the flavor is great as well. I think the quality is on par with my favorite RDA, the Petri. That one retails for $70-$90 and I think its worth every penny. That being said, I find the goon to be on the same level and would happily pay the same knowing what I know now.

Good luck. I hope you get your Goon!

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Or just get a SS one (or brass one or copper one) if they are in stock locally.
Shipping from US is a bitch.

I was going to grab a brass one ( the only one they had left in stock at my local vape shop ) but it sold out a few hours before I placed my order. :(

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Vape Royalty is legit, for future reference... Have you looked at any of the China vendors? You may have to wait a while but shipping is free... at least to the US.

For what its worth... I recently got a Goon and love it. The airflow is amazing and the flavor is great as well. I think the quality is on par with my favorite RDA, the Petri. That one retails for $70-$90 and I think its worth every penny. That being said, I find the goon to be on the same level and would happily pay the same knowing what I know now.

Good luck. I hope you get your Goon!

Cheers mate. I actually just picked up a Petri V2 which I'm pretty stoked to try out. I'm just waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TBH, got a brass one myself and the constant cleaning involved is driving me mad, been thinking of getting another SS one for that reason.

I bet there are other places to get a Goon other then you local vape shop in AU, look around.

A quick "goon RDA AU" search brought up several options.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
TBH, got a brass one myself and the constant cleaning involved is driving me mad, been thinking of getting another SS one for that reason.

I bet there are other places to get a Goon other then you local vape shop in AU, look around.

A quick "goon RDA AU" search brought up several options.

Yeah, the cleaning kinda put me off ordering it sooner. I've looked at 7 different vendors in Australia and every single one of them is sold out unfortunately. I've put my email in to notify me when they're back in stock so hopefully I'll get one sooner or later. :)

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool. Hope you can pick one up soon for a decent price. I just picked one up today. I got the copper one ( I love love love copper). I just started dripping and have only tried a few rdas but I can tell you the goon is great even only using it for a few hours.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you don't mind, while you wait I could offer something else Cthulhu Shiruken 24.
Very comparable to the Goon and even improved in some ways, better deck, much deeper well, much cheaper and in stock everywhere.
Got both, enjoy both.
http://www.cthulhumod.com/shuriken-rda-24mm/

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I gotta stop coming here. I'm gonna go broke buying stuff I think I need.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I gotta stop coming here. I'm gonna go broke buying stuff I think I need.

Haha it never ends. The amount I've spent on vape gear just keeps adding up. Still cheaper than my former cigarette habit though.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool. Hope you can pick one up soon for a decent price. I just picked one up today. I got the copper one ( I love love love copper). I just started dripping and have only tried a few rdas but I can tell you the goon is great even only using it for a few hours.
The Goon is a keeper for sure :)

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just gotta start making my own like I do with everything else.

VU Sponsors