Become a Patron!

6 different plume veil clones

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok guys, I ordered almost every single plume veil clone out there. So far I ordered the Acerig, Sentic, Tobeco, SeedTech, and EHPro plume veil clones. Im waiting for the Infinite/Sxk or HCigar versions to come out. Ill keep this updated with pics and my thoughts on them. Before anybody asks why I didnt buy an authentic, I like having back ups and different colors. It would cost too much if I went the authentic route. Also, I was able to try an authentic plume veil(so I can sort of compare to an authentic or I might buy an authentic) and fell in love with its features and performance(favorite rda so far). I ordered a white, black, copper, and ss. Im waiting to buy a red one.

This thread might get updated slower than my reddit thread but fear not, I will keep this updated.

1. SeedTech

Pics
http://imgur.com/a/xJE0j
I Stripped the positive post screw holes in 2 weeks.
Exact same size as the acerigs and sentics plume veil.
Problems
a) both size screws that came with it dont fit perfectly. Either it is too long or too short. Screw threading is fine

b)delrin cap is crooked. Threading of delrin cap is crooked I think. Delrin cap and drip tip are snug and tight as f**k. Even when it is partially unscrewed it doesnt wobble wobble like a retarded pigeon.
c)the negative airholes dont line up. If I line up the airhole on one side, the other side will have more than half of it covered.
Everything else for the seedtech version is fine.

2. Sentic

Pics (I got mine in white)
http://imgur.com/a/dbIJv
Problems
a)One of the screw holes on the positive post is stripped at the top but screws in once you get halfway down.
b) screws are too long so I cant open the topcap airflow. Not a big problem for me since I keep it closed.
No other problems.
Main differences
a) Deck is SS
b) Logo is printed
c)copper pin

3. Tobeco
Pics(will update soon)
Problems
a)deck is larger than other plume veils so to interchange parts you need to put on a smaller o-ring
b)gold plating is shit(be careful when interchanging parts, since th3 deck is bigger the edges will start scraping off the gold) make sure to clean it a lot if it scrapes off!!
c)the ss top cap and middle sleeve is THICK and has a bigger diameter so you need to put larger o rings on smaller decks like the ace rig sentic and seed tech
d)ss is polished as fuck and it looks ugly(subjective)
Main differences
a)larger diameter gold plated deck(must change o eings to interchange parts)
b)has the strongest screw holes on the positive post
c)largest post holes so far(I can fit 3 twisted 28g, so each twisted with 2 wires, so basically 6x28g)
***I use the tobeco deck with smaller o rings with the seedtech top cap and sleeve)***

4.Infinite
Coming soon

5.Ehpro
Coming soon

6.Acerig V1.5
Coming soon

7.New company called STX not SXK
If there is 3nough requests ill buy one for the hell of it.

Last edited:

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
nice - I'm interested to hear in the differences between them all.. I personally can't wait for the Hcigar one to drop

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2nd update Sentic. Check first post.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now i could be way off with this one but what the hell , i'm thinking maybe , just possibly , and this is only a shot in the dark type of observation but i'm starting to get a feeling that you may have developed a fondness for the Plume Veil .

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do any of the clones have the deck in SS as opposed to the gold color plating?

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now i could be way off with this one but what the hell , i'm thinking maybe , just possibly , and this is only a shot in the dark type of observation but i'm starting to get a feeling that you may have developed a fondness for the Plume Veil .

I was able to try an authentic plume veil v1.2 and I loved it. I wanted several for different builds and flavor. I cant afforx to buy several authentics so I went to clone option.

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do any of the clones have the deck in SS as opposed to the gold color plating?

The sentic I just got has a ss deck and airholes lining up.

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I found one more problem with the sentic. The screws are too long so I cant open up the topcap airflow holes. Not a big problem for me because I leave it closed anyway.

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Received the tobeco clone. Update on the sentic and acerig.DO NOT BUY THEM. The positive post screw holes stripped on both of them in less than 1 week. They are garbage. Problem after problem with them.

Last edited:

KiraA713

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just bought an acerig clone this afternoon and so far, it's been a pain in the ass. The screws won't hold the negative leads at all.

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just bought an acerig clone this afternoon and so far, it's been a pain in the ass. The screws won't hold the negative leads at all.
Man im sorry to hear that. I made this hoping to help people save some money and make my plume veil collection bigger. Also ill post the update for the tobeco after some use.

KiraA713

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man im sorry to hear that. I made this hoping to help people save some money and make my plume veil collection bigger. Also ill post the update for the tobeco after some use.

Thanks. I've already talked to the guy at the B&M about it and will see him Monday. In the meantime, I'll probably try to find other screws for it.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Any updates on the other brands? (Tobeco/Infinite/Ehpro) ?
Tobecco is shit on this clone.
Mine the deck air holes were occluded and took a serious effort with a hone to clear them... the cap holes are way smaller than the deck air control.
The positive T post is wonky not level and super small like less than 26 ga diameter.
Seal on positive post was shit out of the box leaks like a sieve. Barrel cyclops holes were not even nor large enough to provide any airflow.

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just to give insight to future buyer. ...
I ordered the black version from angel cigs, brown cardboard box with the head vaping on it. It took a little to get to me but worth the wait.
Gold base with black body/top. Only issue I have is the drip tip is not loose but wobbles slightly, others fit nicely. No screw issues or leaking and the o rings ate perfect, not tight and not loose.
I think its ciggreen or who ever that company is but wish I could verify it, all in all a great buy

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just to give insight to future buyer. ...
I ordered the black version from angel cigs, brown cardboard box with the head vaping on it. It took a little to get to me but worth the wait.
Gold base with black body/top. Only issue I have is the drip tip is not loose but wobbles slightly, others fit nicely. No screw issues or leaking and the o rings ate perfect, not tight and not loose.
I think its ciggreen or who ever that company is but wish I could verify it, all in all a great buy
Check to make sure it is actually plating not gold paint.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do you tell which one you have. I got one a few weeks ago from local shop. Mine came in brown cardboard box with red O RINGS. I never ask the guy who made it and he never told me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My infinite one is coming in on wed (shit is expensive at $40) ehpro is coming in on thursday (you can find one for $20-25). Updating first post with the Tobeco

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
wowzy see I use the plum veil top on the vulcan deck its great but I give you credit for doing all that wow

My infinite one is coming in on wed (shit is expensive at $40) ehpro is coming in on thursday (you can find one for $20-25). Updating first post with the Tobeco

Thanks for doing this, tumbs up! I'm looking forward for the final verdict of these things,
I would love to buy one, I heard great things about the original Plume Veil,
Ruby Roo (you tube) have a review of the infinite clone, it seem to be a little poor on the plastic part.
maybe Ehpro is the best one?

I have the Infinte clone, been using it since tursday, just threw in a quick N80 .27 dual coil build, I cannot for the life of me get the top cap air flow to open. The build deck is SS, the wire holes on the positive post are quite small compared ot negative posts, I used 26g N80 and that wa pretty snug, I think any bigger than 24g would struggle. That apart the negative post air flow is good and lines up both sides (although sometimes i close it off to prevent flooding. The screws aren't the best, mine was mssing one and there are only 2 spare.
I've been loving this atty though, its my second PV clone, i had the v1 when it came out and the topcap afc on that was probably too loose. but only three wholes.
good swoosh inhale, great flavour, looks the bomb on my silver IPV mini D3 with a stubby white delrin drip tip, the whole thing is the same size as my Steam Engine subtank

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the #3 clone by Tobeco as a matter of fact I am using it right this moment
I have no negative comments about it other than it could be a larger deck with larger holes but hey, I enjoy it and this was my very first RDA.

VU Sponsors