Become a Patron!

6 in nicotine?

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I use the falcon and it eats juice. I use a 3 in nicotine now. If I went to a 6 wud I vape less or wud I just give myself a headache?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You'd probably just need less. No way to know until you try it. May be a little more throat hit

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I normally Vape 3MG and I have made some higher nicotine batches to see if I would vape less. Nope, I did not vape less but did get a little head rush at first. I doubt you will get Nic Sick with 6MG but Good Luck~!

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I normally Vape 3MG and I have made some higher nicotine batches to see if I would vape less. Nope, I did not vape less but did get a little head rush at first. I doubt you will get Nic Sick with 6MG but Good Luck~!
I have tried a 6. I feel it faster. Thats why I thought I wud vape less.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
another way to vape less is to increase the resistance of your coil and reduce the AF just be sure to make sure the coil is placed as close as you can to the AF slots or look into a MTL system. other than not using it as often.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Honestly it's all about trial and error. Some of us could jump up an additional 3mg and barely notice a difference after a few hit's and some would get a bit lightheaded. Might just buy the 6mg and mix with the 3mg until you find a level that works for you.

VU Sponsors