6 Unbelievable Facts You Did Not Know About CBD

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by davesells, Dec 2, 2017.

1. davesells

davesells New Member Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    1. Relieving Anxiety
    CBD may be used to help those with anxiety. Researchers think this is because it may change the way your brains receptors react with serotonin. Serotonin is a chemical linked to mental health. Receptors are small proteins attached to your cells that receive chemical messages.
    One study showed how 600 mg of CBD helped people with social anxiety give a speech. Other studies showed CBD relieved anxiety in animals by reducing stress, inducing sleep in cases of insomnia, and decreasing the physiological effect of anxiety such as increased heart rate.

2. Prevent Seizures
    There have been reports early on the CBD can reduce seizers for people that have epilepsy. Research is still in its early stage where they are currently testing to see how effective CBD is in reducing seizures and as well how safe it is for the patient.
    In 2016 a study worked with 214 people with epilepsy. Participants added oral doses of 2 to 5mg of CBD per day to their existing anti-epilepsy medications. The study’s researchers monitored the participants for 12 weeks, recording any negative side effects and checking on the frequency of their seizures. Overall, participants had 36.5 percent fewer seizures per month. However, severe adverse effects were recorded in 12 percent of the participants.

3. Help With Neurodegenerative disorders
    Researchers are currently looking into how CBD can help people with neurodegenerative disorders. They are looking at one receptor located in the brain known as CB1
    Researchers are studying how CBD oil can be used for
    Alzheimer’s disease
    Multiple sclerosis
    Strokes
    CBD oil may be reducing inflammation that can make neurodegenerative symptoms worse. Of course, they are still in the early stages of this research.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2017
  2. Localurking

Localurking New Member

Blog Posts:
    CBD helps activate ***.. its also bei g linked to tumor recesion... its guud stuff

davesells likes this.
  3. davesells

Blog Posts:
    Yes I agree. Glad this stuff is finally coming out

4. Localurking

Localurking New Member

Blog Posts:
    It seriously censored Lame??????. thats lame... i used to work in the industry and saw how CBD high strains helped my friends brain cancer go into remission... it seems silly, but i was sold on it after that.

davesells likes this.
  5. davesells

Blog Posts:
    Wow that is interesting I am going to look into that. I know CBD has helped cancer patients and people with epilepsy. I have personally talked to cancer patients and people with epilepsy CBD has helped.

Localurking likes this.
  6. Localurking

Localurking New Member

Blog Posts:
    **** is not a bad word!.. i feel so censored...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2017
  7. BigNasty

BigNasty Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    That and CBD got me off the oxy and garbage post surgery.
    I was having a helluva time about two years ago and found a couple of strains that worked miracles for me.

Localurking likes this.
  8. lordmage

lordmage Joined The Crusade - it's PG/VG, not VG/PG!!! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    for the record talks about any other form of CBD besides hemp based Fall under rule violation 1. See the pinned post in the section for a reminder

9. BigNasty

BigNasty Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    you mean hemp based only misinformation, but then again not a hill I am willing to die on fighting against big pharma.

10. Localurking

Localurking New Member

Blog Posts:
    What about T#C...
    The way the fed regulations are worded, technically only "cannabis sativa" is a shedual 1 controlled substance... but im guessing cannabis indica references are still out of bounds?

11. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    What is IN bounds... CBD, as derived from hemp.

Localurking likes this.
  12. lordmage

lordmage Joined The Crusade - it's PG/VG, not VG/PG!!! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Non-psychoactive hemp (also commonly-termed industrial hemp), regardless of its CBD content, is any part of the genus cannabis plant, whether growing or not, containing a ∆-9 concentration of no more than three-tenths of one percent (0.3%) on a dry weight basis. Certain standards are required for the legal growth and production of hemp. The Colorado Industrial Hemp Program registers growers of industrial hemp and samples crops to verify that the THC concentration does not exceed 0.3% on dry weight basis.[44]

things that fall into that are safe as i under stand it but if your talking high T*C then most likely it is not Above and would violate the rules.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    Localurking likes this.
  13. Localurking

Localurking New Member

Blog Posts:
    You got away with a delta 9 referencw... lol

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2017
  14. lordmage

Blog Posts:
    that was needed for classification purposes nothing more. but i will now edit it out

Localurking likes this.