Become a Patron!

.60 Really with DBA 30 box mod

iLoveVapeMail

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am venturing into the world of rebuilds led for the first time so please excuse my ignorance lol

I got a pre built RDA that is reading .60 on my meter. Is this thing safe to vape on a DNA 30 box mod?

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you press the button and it fires, yes. The DNA30 chip will protect itself. It won't let you fire something that will hurt the chip. As long as your battery can support the devices max input current and you don't put the battery in backwards you're good.

Oldtimerocker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Seeing as a Dna 30 in single mode will only put out 12 amp @ 6 volt a 15amp battery is all you need. May as well go for the high ohms batteries on the 30w boxes. When you start with the 50 W or 100 W boxes or you have dual batteries in series. 25 and 30 amp batteries is what you need

Last edited:

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Regulated boxes have a maximum input amp draw. Meet or exceed that number with battery cdr and any build the box will fire is safe. No need to guess when box specs are published. When converters are involved, it's meeting input requirements that is important. Current flow on the output side of the converter (what's hitting the atomizer) doesn't matter. It's what the converter is drawing from the battery that matters. We're not talking mechs here.

VU Sponsors