Become a Patron!

600 Tons of Vape Juice Seized

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
https://www.thatsmags.com/guangzhou/post/20325/600-tons-of-vape-juice-seized-by-guangdong-customs

"A raid of at least RMB300 million worth of reportedly smuggled e-juice was announced by GDToday on August 22.

The actual raid took place on August 8, according to a US-based e-juice exporter who asked to remain anonymous.

“There’s no imported e-liquid for the past two weeks (in China) until whenever this thing is over,” said the exporter, who described his employees being handcuffed and company computers seized.

It is likely the biggest e-cigarette-related bust in Chinese history, with Gongbei customs in Zhuhai, Guangdong, seizing 600 tons of vape juice valued at over RMB300 million."

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep been reading aobu this.
rumor is that the importer was charging custom fees and such to customers but not paying them to the government.
Prolly will not be alive long.
In the USA a manager would just retire with a golden parachute.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
600 tons? That would be roughly 19 million 30ml bottles....

The number that surprised me was 320 LEO's involved. ;)

Ron
---
"He who takes whatever gods send with smile, has learned life’s hardest lesson."- Charlie Chan (Docks of New Orleans)

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The number that surprised me was 320 LEO's involved. ;)

Ron
---
"He who takes whatever gods send with smile, has learned life’s hardest lesson."- Charlie Chan (Docks of New Orleans)
Are LEO'S mods ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are LEO'S mods ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Yeah I guess they are still out there?
Been around for several years.

I recall seeing some ego like Leo vape setups a while back.

VU Sponsors