Become a Patron!

7 Most Basic Vape Questions and Answers

Famovapeofficial1

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Are you a vape beginner? If yes, welcome to vaping world. The world of vaping is diverse and for a beginner, can be confusing. Thankfully, we’ve taken the 7 most basic vaping questions and we have some answers for you.

1. DO VAPES HELP PEOPLE QUIT SMOKING?
Yes! A 2014 study published in the journal Addiction surveyed some 6,000 smokers in Britain who were trying to quit. The study found that those who switched to vaping were more likely to stop smoking cigarettes than those who used over-the-counter products or had no help at all. Additionally, in a study of consumer behavior performed by Kantar Media, of adults who chose to quit smoking during 2014, 57% chose to use vapes to help them quit.

40a3323c-81f4-4ee5-a1a8-12901f44e01e.jpg

2. WHAT KIND OF E-CIG SHOULD I GET?
This is normally the first question everyone has. To be honest, there is no definite answer for this question. It really depends on what you want out of your vape. If you’re absolutely new to vaping, a vape pen is your best bet. Try the Tiko Vape Kit for this style. If you are looking for something powerful and can blow massive clouds with, you should try out the Magma Box Mod with the Vector Tank. It all depends on what your personal needs are.

78dfcac1-2693-4583-a241-ae38d84548c6.jpg

3. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO START?
Again, this cost can be variable. It will definitely cost a bit up front, but it’s worth it! Most starter kits run anywhere between $20-$75, but some others may be much more expensive!

4. HOW DO I FILL MY TANK?
This is a very common question, since many tanks are quite different. Most are either top fill or bottom fill. There are hundreds of videos on YouTube explaining how to fill certain tanks, or you can ask your local vape shop employees and experts!

5. DO I HAVE TO REPLACE MY BATTERY?
The simple answer is yes. The real question is when will you have to replace it. Some people claim that they have had batteries that last for years. My experiences have shown me batteries last generally 6-12 months at most.

e7863450-54e1-48c3-acf7-83eb50fb3c4f.jpg

6. DOES E-JUICE CONTAIN NICOTINE?
It doesn’t have to. Many vape juice or e-juice manufacturers make their juices with 0mg of nicotine. They also produce e-juice with anywhere from 3mg to 24mg of nicotine as well.

7. ARE E-CIGS HEALTHIER THAN CIGARETTES?
Just ask any vaper and their answer will be yes. There is currently no long-term evidence proving this, but short-term studies have proven e-cigarettes to be 95% safer than cigarettes. There is no smoke or tar when vaping, which is the most dangerous part of smoking.

If you have any further question, comment below. Have a happy vaping!

VU Sponsors