Become a Patron!

9/11 Disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
what didn't you understand about Stop?...BTW Thanks for starting all this...I never asked for it!!!

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what didn't you understand about Stop?
Actually, I understand what "stop" means, I just don't feel compelled to follow your commands.

That being said... what is it about the ignore process do you not understand how to complete? Do you need me to lay out some step by step instructions for you?

I do find it amusing how big an example you make of the central issue to the whole conspiracy theory problem though. I find that most people who dwell on how much their freedoms are trampled simply don't have a grasp on how to understand the world around them.

It's easy to feel persecuted when you don't actually understand what persecuted means.

Oh, and I left one thing out of my prior post. I have asked for the thread be deleted so that you can be protected from your own idiocy and the memories of those lost are not tarnished by your ignorance and attempts to draw attention to your own perceived victimization.

So please don't interpret the sudden disappearance of this thread as yet another conspiracy. I as the creator of the thread have officially sent a request to a moderator to delete it. I know that the moderator in question won't be back online until the morning, so you can continue to wrongly feel victimized for the rest of the night.

Now the only question left is whether or not you can resist replying to the person you "ignore" or if your own need for attention compels you to respond yet again asking for everyone to just leave you alone, on my thread, which you brought up the whole VU incident on...

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Go back and read what I said about that I'm not saying shit for the hundredth time...Again stop with the banging on

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@No Ash More Cash I've never felt more ignored in my whole life.

You aren't related to this person are you?

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
giphy.gif

I'm gonna miss this thread :(

funny-pictures-auto-911-expert-384304.jpeg

When+i+say+my+favorite+holiday+is+9+11+small+i+actually_d9005b_4192664.gif

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Structural engineering, Aerospace engineering, and Physics.. three things they dont really have a grasp of..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors