Not open for further replies.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Many believe that 9/11 was an inside job orchestrated by certain powers that be, including the industrial military complex and / or our own government. I believe no discussion about this matter can begin with an introduction that panders to the official story that "terrorists" attacked us on that day. There are simply too many inconsistencies in the official story to ignore., such as:

--The twin towers seem to have been brought down by controlled demolition after the planes struck them.

--Building 7 fell a few hours later for no logical reason.

--The damage to the Pentagon was not consistent with a plane crash.

--There was no visible evidence of United 93 wreckage at the alleged crash site.

--Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel however there was a lake a molten lava under the rubble at the WTC site.

--Even the FBI admits there's no evidence that Bin Laden was behind the attack, yet this is the story we are being told. Subsequently, instead of capturing Bin Laden and interrogating him, he was assassinated and his body was quickly dumped into the ocean.

This is just a mere sampling of the issues that raise questions about 9/11. I believe if you really want to show respect for the victims and their loved ones, then we should seek out the truth and not just believe whatever bullcrap the government tells us to believe, so this is a place for people to talk about 911 Truth and to get to the bottom of things.

This by far is the best documentary explaining the science behind what happened on 9/11.

Last edited:

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i knew no one directly related to the disasters, but afterwards, my wife didn't sleep for a week, thought I had been anthraxed, then ripped out the plumbing under the sink at work, threatened the owner of the business we worked at with a knife, while quoting bible verses, wrapped up naked in a blanket, hiding crackers in the drop ceiling and subsequently ended up in the looney bin for the holidays, and still haunts us to this day. I have no comment.
But thanks for the memories.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Edited because I would rather talk vape on the vapingunderground.

Last edited:

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Edited because I would rather talk vape on the vapingunderground.

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Subscribe to conspiracy theories much?

View attachment 11534
Wait, so are you saying that the official story, that nineteen Muslims under the leadership of a guy in a cave in Afghanistan, attacking America WAS NOT a conspiracy???? Maybe you should look up the definition of conspiracy.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh God, are we really talking about this now , i tried to play the video and as soon as he was done with the first one i couldn't take it and had to turn it off lol.

No , i am not a conspiracy theorist and i'm also convinced Jesse Ventura has lost his freaking marbles .

Everybody can believe what they want to believe but this is not worth debating to me .

Enjoy folks

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really don't have any respect for anyone who makes a comment about "conspiracy theories" without first watching the two hour video I posted up above. If you can actually watch dozens of prestigious architects and engineers go into intricate detail about how the official story doesn't make any sense, and still just ridicule it all as conspiracy theory, then perhaps you should pay attention to the last fifteen minutes of the movie that will attempt to explain for you psychologically why you are having this reaction

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really don't have any respect for anyone who makes a comment about "conspiracy theories" without first watching the two hour video I posted up above. If you can actually watch dozens of prestigious architects and engineers go into intricate detail about how the official story doesn't make any sense, and still just ridicule it all as conspiracy theory, then perhaps you should pay attention to the last fifteen minutes of the movie that will attempt to explain for you psychologically why you are having this reaction

Sorry not interested , and you can view me anyway you want to , i'm still not interested . I have heard every CT there is over the years , probably numerous times , not a believer.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry not interested , and you can view me anyway you want to , i'm still not interested .
No worries VH, my post was not directed toward you. If you don't want to watch the video that's just called denial. It's like if the police killed a loved one and then framed someone else and you just trust the police so you refuse to even consider the evidence that they did it. Not really my problem. Outside of here I'll treat you like the friend you are because whether or not you agree with me on this matter isn't important to me.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Seriously guys, I'm not trying to poke the bear here but genuinely curious. Do you believe that muslims hijacked planes at all on 911? Or just two planes maybe?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Seriously guys, I'm not trying to poke the bear here but genuinely curious. Do you believe that muslims hijacked planes at all on 911? Or just two planes maybe?
I think there were probably some Muslim patsies. They thought they were indeed part of some plot to hijack those planes, then upon entering the planes they probably got drugged and tied up as the computer drone program took over that made damn sure those planes flew precisely into those twin towers, something those patsies had no training to actually do.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No worries VH, my post was not directed toward you. If you don't want to watch the video that's just called denial. It's like if the police killed a loved one and then framed someone else and you just trust the police so you refuse to even consider the evidence that they did it. Not really my problem. Outside of here I'll treat you like the friend you are because whether or not you agree with me on this matter isn't important to me.

I don't know anybody outside of here (meaning VU) , i certainly would bet we all don't have the same beliefs , even if we new each other better i still wouldn't think of you any differently , i have disagreements with friends in the past , some are clearly nuts but i still love em lol.

You have been a good guy to me and i enjoy corresponding with you , i'm not going dis you for having different beliefs.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know anybody outside of here (meaning VU) , i certainly would bet we all don't have the same beliefs , even if we new each other better i still wouldn't think of you any differently , i have disagreements with friends in the past , some are clearly nuts but i still love em lol.

You have been a good guy to me and i enjoy corresponding with you , i'm not going dis you for having different beliefs.
Me too, and I should clarify, when I said I don't have any respect for, I didn't mean generally, I just meant regarding views on 9/11. I have respect for you pal, this is true.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And the Pennsylvania and Pentagon planes? If they didn't crash at those locations, what's the best theory what happened to them and the passengers?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And the Pennsylvania and Pentagon planes? If they didn't crash at those locations, what's the best theory what happened to them and the passengers?
It's besides the point. We don't need all the answers to know that those buildings didn't come down naturally. The scientific proof says they didn't come down naturally. What happened to those planes is a mystery, and just because it's an unsolved mystery, doesn't mean the laws of physics can be broken so many times on one single day.

tigerfan38134

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's besides the point. We don't need all the answers to know that those buildings didn't come down naturally. The scientific proof says they didn't come down naturally. What happened to those planes is a mystery, and just because it's an unsolved mystery, doesn't mean the laws of physics can be broken so many times on one single day.
So are you saying that science is more or less the governing body for instances like this, and if certian things disprove science than they have to be done differently than speculated?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So are you saying that science is more or less the governing body for instances like this, and if certian things disprove science than they have to be done differently than speculated?
LOL, and exactly WHAT "disproves" science?

tigerfan38134

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL, and exactly WHAT "disproves" science?
What I'm asking is if the story goes against what scientists say is possible, why are they right? They can be seen to be as "rediculous" as the story that originally unfolded on camera.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What I'm asking is if the story goes against what scientists say is possible, why are they right? They can be seen to be as "rediculous" as the story that originally unfolded on camera.
Still not understanding what you are saying, sorry. Science is science. Once a fact is proven scientifically correct, such as a building would fall downward, not outward all over the place in a cloud of dust, it becomes indisputable. There's no exceptions to it. It's a scientific fact.

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dont you understand by now? The government supersedes science ;)

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
there is really too much to get into here, the information is out there for people that want to know. but one thing @vaperature didnt list is that norad was purposefully told to stand down. for those that dont know norad is our protection against unauthorized aircrafts coming into the country and they were told to hold fire because it was just a drill. what drill were they running? hijackers taking over planes with box cutters and flying them into the world trade centers. just a coincidence though that ended up killing 3000 people, thats the official story too.

to me this is a situation where if you choose to really know what happened all you have to do is research, but if you choose to live in ignorance on this subject then you can do that as well. but the government has without a doubt turned into something we never wanted as a country due to this event that launched the war on terror. so people that dont think the government had anything to gain from this just take a look at the big picture

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the rescuers in the twin towers were warned to evacuate at least
20 minutes before the first tower came down.the buildings engineers
by observing the lateral drift came this conclusion and so warned the
rescuers. this was reported to be the case and was reported live on
tv which i watched before the first tower fell.
so there goes the controlled demolition theory right out the window
and with that every thing else collapses like a house of cards.
respectfully submitted,
mike

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
there is really too much to get into here, the information is out there for people that want to know. but one thing @vaperature didnt list is that norad was purposefully told to stand down. for those that dont know norad is our protection against unauthorized aircrafts coming into the country and they were told to hold fire because it was just a drill. what drill were they running? hijackers taking over planes with box cutters and flying them into the world trade centers. just a coincidence though that ended up killing 3000 people, thats the official story too.

to me this is a situation where if you choose to really know what happened all you have to do is research, but if you choose to live in ignorance on this subject then you can do that as well. but the government has without a doubt turned into something we never wanted as a country due to this event that launched the war on terror. so people that dont think the government had anything to gain from this just take a look at the big picture

NORAD was told to stand down from whatever DEFCON the were at to let the Chinese and Russians know we were not preparing for an exchange of nuclear weapons.
mike

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the rescuers in the twin towers were warned to evacuate at least
20 minutes before the first tower came down.the buildings engineers
by observing the lateral drift came this conclusion and so warned the
rescuers. this was reported to be the case and was reported live on
tv which i watched before the first tower fell.
so there goes the controlled demolition theory right out the window
and with that every thing else collapses like a house of cards.
respectfully submitted,
mike
I don't see how anything you just said disproves controlled demolition, which by the way isn't a theory at all, it's fact.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
NORAD was told to stand down from whatever DEFCON the were at to let the Chinese and Russians know we were not preparing for an exchange of nuclear weapons.
mike
Come on . . . what are you even talking about now?

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mike
i have no idea what you are talking about. norad was running drills all morning with hijackers taking over planes, a few pilots saw planes that were not in the drill and were told to hold fire from shooting them down that they were part of the drill. this is the official story from washington, there is nothing to defend here

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't see how anything you just said disproves controlled demolition, which by the way isn't a theory at all, it's fact.
are you saying the buildings engineers had a detonator?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
are you saying the buildings engineers had a detonator?
Do me a favor, watch the video that I posted above. You've had countless hours of your life that were fed the official story so the least you can do is spend two hours of your life learning about the truth. I'm not going to keep answering your questions when you can just watch the video and have them all answered for you (especially since it seems you don't really want answers at all)

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Come on . . . what are you even talking about now?
when it was realized that this wasn't a first strike from those pesky commies
NORAD adjusted their defense condition down accordingly. as to the appropriate
level needed for the response necessary.
do you think they just turned the lights off and went home?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
when it was realized that this wasn't a first strike from those pesky commies
NORAD adjusted their defense condition down accordingly. as to the appropriate
level needed for the response necessary.
do you think they just turned the lights off and went home?
You have no idea what you are talking about. No idea at all. You're just making stuff up, off the top of your head. You're really disrespecting the victims of 9/11 with your silly comments. I don't find them funny at all.

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i have no idea what you are talking about. norad was running drills all morning with hijackers taking over planes, a few pilots saw planes that were not in the drill and were told to hold fire from shooting them down that they were part of the drill. this is the official story from washington, there is nothing to defend here
all drills military and government were stopped,canceled or postponed on 911
to avoid confusion and distraction. nothing abnormal about that.
one would think it SOP.

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You have no idea what you are talking about. No idea at all. You're just making stuff up, off the top of your head. You're really disrespecting the victims of 9/11 with your silly comments. I don't find them funny at all.
making what up?
i watched it live on tv.
it was known beforehand the buildings were going to collapse.
the confusion in our air space was well reported on.
NORAD's change in defense posture was noted and
commented on live that day. i watched it.
regards
mike

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
all drills military and government were stopped,canceled or postponed on 911
to avoid confusion and distraction. nothing abnormal about that.
one would think it SOP.
You ARE NOT talking reality. You don't even understand the first thing about what happened on 9/11. Why are you just talking bunk? I can actually explain all about the drills that were going on and how the military was given a stand down order and how all the bin Laden family was then flown out to Saudi Arabia even though there was a no-fly issued for the entire country, but what would be the point, you don't WANT to learn, all you want to do is stubbornly stick to your view. Watch the video. I dare you.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
making what up?
i watched it live on tv.
it was known beforehand the buildings were going to collapse.
the confusion in our air space was well reported on.
NORAD's change in defense posture was noted and
commented on live that day. i watched it.
regards
mike
Yeah, I watched it too, pal, and you're just talking complete nonsense, okay?

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I watched it too, pal, and you're just talking complete nonsense, okay?
every thing i have said was reported live that day on 911.
did i mention the eye witness accounts of the people who actually
saw that plain hit the Pentagon?
regards
mike

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
every thing i have said was reported live that day on 911.
did i mention the eye witness accounts of the people who actually
saw that plain hit the Pentagon?
regards
mike
Just watch the video already. Don't even expect any response from me until you've watched it.

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You ARE NOT talking reality. You don't even understand the first thing about what happened on 9/11. Why are you just talking bunk? I can actually explain all about the drills that were going on and how the military was given a stand down order and how all the bin Laden family was then flown out to Saudi Arabia even though there was a no-fly issued for the entire country, but what would be the point, you don't WANT to learn, all you want to do is stubbornly stick to your view. Watch the video. I dare you.
they were ordered to stand down as the nation was in a emergency,nothing more than SOP.
i think it was prudent at the time to send them to Saudi Arabia for there own safety.
commercial aviation was grounded not,military or government authorized flights.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
they were ordered to stand down as the nation was in a emergency,nothing more than SOP.
i think it was prudent at the time to send them to Saudi Arabia for there own safety.
commercial aviation was grounded not,military or government authorized flights.
lol, we sent the relatives of the main suspect to saudi arabia "for their own safety" -- watch the video already, why are you so afraid of the truth?

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just watch the video already. Don't even expect any response from me until you've watched it.
i have watched dozens of pro 911 conspiracy video's
i have watched dozens of anti 911 conspiracy video's
i watched the real thing live on tv.
i stand by what i say.
regards
mike

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol, we sent the relatives of the main suspect to saudi arabia "for their own safety" -- watch the video already, why are you so afraid of the truth?
why not. he was already estranged from his family. there was
no real reason to say no.
regards
mike

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i stand by what i say.
regards
mike
WATCH THE VIDEO already, it's not a conspiracy theory video, it's a video made by dozens of architects and engineers with advanced degrees who have designed buildings for decades, it's about science, watch it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
why not. he was already estranged from his family. there was
no real reason to say no.
regards
mike
Because, how would you feel if someone killed your brother and then the police deliberately shipped anyone who might be able to give a clue about the murderers whereabouts out of the country? Anyway, you know this, you're still just acting stupid for who knows what reason. Just watch the video and then explain how you know more than the dozens of professionals who give testimony in it.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i stand by what i say.
regards
mike

Don't worry skoony. You aren't the only one to think someone may be delusional.

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
WATCH THE VIDEO already, it's not a conspiracy theory video, it's a video made by dozens of architects and engineers with advanced degrees who have designed buildings for decades, it's about science, watch it.
no i will not watch it as everything in it has been bashed about many times already.
why don't you go read this.
http://www.debunking911.com/
just as many or more experts as you got.
regards
mike

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no i will not watch it as everything in it has been bashed about many times already.
why don't you go read this.
http://www.debunking911.com/
just as many or more experts as you got.
regards
mike
lol, so you want me to go to your site but you won't go to mine, lol, typical, and how would you know "everything in it has been bashed" (whatever that means) when you don't even know what's in it. Anyway, that's a problem with me, I say I won't reply back and then I do it anyway, lol, but this time I mean it. If you refuse to watch the video then what do we have to talk about?

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Because, how would you feel if someone killed your brother and then the police deliberately shipped anyone who might be able to give a clue about the murderers whereabouts out of the country? Anyway, you know this, you're still just acting stupid for who knows what reason. Just watch the video and then explain how you know more than the dozens of professionals who give testimony in it.
there was no reason. they hadn't anything to do with him for years.
regards
mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors