Status
Not open for further replies.

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't see how anything you just said disproves controlled demolition, which by the way isn't a theory at all, it's fact.
i forgot to address this earlier.
show me one just one part of a detonation cap,a piece of whole or in parts of a remote controlled detonation device,
any wiring connecting,housing,batteries and any number of things or devices needed to accomplish this detonation
that was ever recovered from the site.
while your at that put your money where your mouth is and offer a cash reward for the person that pressed the detonator
button. with 2300 professionals you should be able to anti up a cool million,no problem.
regards
mike

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i forgot to address this earlier.
show me one just one part of a detonation cap,a piece of whole or in parts of a remote controlled detonation device,
any wiring connecting,housing,batteries and any number of things or devices needed to accomplish this detonation
that was ever recovered from the site.
while your at that put your money where your mouth is and offer a cash reward for the person that pressed the detonator
button. with 2300 professionals you should be able to anti up a cool million,no problem.
regards
mike
still did not watch the video so still just asking stupid questions already answered by it

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9-11 troofers...smh....

geek2.jpg

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wasnt joking about the dead you dunce...but you already knew that you disingenuous loon.....I'm laughing at the troofers...and you dont like it....hahahahahaha (thats directed at you, not the dead in case youre a slow study...)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so in your world truth is a joke, did you watch the video?

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so in your world truth is a joke, did you watch the video?
No...just you and other troofers are a joke...truth?....pullleeeeeez!

Don't need to watch it...been down this road many times...I mod a political forum elsewhere...heard, seen, and watched it all...you and your buddies are just more garden variety nutballs...you are not to be taken seriously...at all...even a little...carry on....lol

#frootloops

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
still did not watch the video so still just asking stupid questions already answered by it
wait a minute. you started this thread,so explain it here.
did you just set up this thread to shill your video?
regards
mike

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So don't watch the video. Who cares. Just don't try to talk to me about 9/11 theory if you refuse to do your research.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I'm not even going to get in on this debate, because it's pointless. But I will cover two irrefutable facts:

1) "You know what? You have presented a good argument, and I have changed my mind. I now agree with you." - Said no one on any internet forum, ever.

2) Show me 10 scientists/experts/eyewitness who say one thing, and I will show you 10 scientists/experts/eyewitnesses to refute it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not even going to get in on this debate, because it's pointless. But I will cover two irrefutable facts:

1) "You know what? You have presented a good argument, and I have changed my mind. I now agree with you." - Said no one on any internet forum, ever.

2) Show me 10 scientists/experts/eyewitness who say one thing, and I will show you 10 scientists/experts/eyewitnesses to refute it.
Nobody is trying to change anyone's mind. If people don't want to open their minds and consider the facts then nobody is forcing them to come read this thread. And I have yet to see even one single scientist adequately explain how three steel and concrete structures imploded in one single day; on the other hand there are over 2300 of them that will willingly explain the science but they can't force anyone to listen.

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So don't watch the video. Who cares. Just don't try to talk to me about 9/11 theory if you refuse to do your research.
i have done plenty of research. you started this thread to create a discussion.
start discussing please.
regards
mike

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i have done plenty of research. you started this thread to create a discussion.
start discussing please.
regards
mike
I started a thread about discussing 911 Truth. You don't want to discuss anything. What you want to do is waste my time mocking me and belittling me. I am under no obligation to entertain you just because I started a thread.

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I started a thread about discussing 911 Truth. You don't want to discuss anything. What you want to do is waste my time mocking me and belittling me. I am under no obligation to entertain you just because I started a thread.
well give it to us brother. tell us the truth. i am waiting with baited breath. lay it on us. pour your heart out. don't hold back. tell it like it is. the whole nine yards. the cats meow. get to the heart of the matter. please oh please tell us the scoop.
regards
mike

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well give it to us brother. tell us the truth. i am waiting with baited breath. lay it on us. pour your heart out. don't hold back. tell it like it is. the whole nine yards. the cats meow. get to the heart of the matter. please oh please tell us the scoop.
regards
mike
Maybe you should ask yourself why you have nothing better to do than to mock people. We get it already. You don't believe 9/11 was an inside job and you have contempt for people who do believe that. You've made your point. Maybe you can start your own thread expressing that. Just seems odd to me that instead of doing that you just want to waste your time belittling people, but whatever, that's a life choice you have the right to make.

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe you should ask yourself why you have nothing better to do than to mock people. We get it already. You don't believe 9/11 was an inside job and you have contempt for people who do believe that. You've made your point. Maybe you can start your own thread expressing that. Just seems odd to me that instead of doing that you just want to waste your time belittling people, but whatever, that's a life choice you have the right to make.
i am not mocking you or any one.
i am desperately pleading with you to give your version of 911 on the very thread you yourself
started to discuss 911truth.
i have stated my position.
your turn.
regards
mike

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i am not mocking you or any one.
i am desperately pleading with you to give your version of 911 on the very thread you yourself
started to discuss 911truth.
i have stated my position.
your turn.
regards
mike
And I've already told you a dozen times, watch the video. You refuse to do that, instead you just want to banter back and forth pointlessly with me as if just because I started a thread I'm obligated to entertain you. I have no desire to try to educate the unwilling. If you ever decide to watch the video that I've linked to, then we can discuss the scientific facts presented in it. Instead, you want ME to go over all of it for you. Why should I do that? It's right there for you to watch if you actually wanted to learn about it.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I've seen that video before. Like I said, in my mind, it's just another group of "experts" claiming to have knowledge on the subject. I have also read other numerous reports on the twin towers collapse that both collaborate and refute what these people are saying. It is my (educated) opinion, since I have looked at both sides of this argument, that the 9/11 Truther movement is bogus. That is my stance.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, however, I do thoroughly enjoy a good conspiracy theory and enjoy doing my own research. For example, I own dozens of books on the Kennedy assassination. I am nowhere near as verse on the 9/11 issue as I am on Kennedy...I could debate with the best of them on that.

It's all theory crafting. Unless those architects are able to exactly replicate the conditions of the crash, they are just spinning theories and applying science to support those theories. You can choose to believe what you want to believe. Personally, I've seen more evidence to disprove the conspiracy theorists.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've seen that video before. Like I said, in my mind, it's just another group of "experts" claiming to have knowledge on the subject. I have also read other numerous reports on the twin towers collapse that both collaborate and refute what these people are saying. It is my (educated) opinion, since I have looked at both sides of this argument, that the 9/11 Truther movement is bogus. That is my stance.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, however, I do thoroughly enjoy a good conspiracy theory and enjoy doing my own research. For example, I own dozens of books on the Kennedy assassination. I am nowhere near as verse on the 9/11 issue as I am on Kennedy...I could debate with the best of them on that.

It's all theory crafting. Unless those architects are able to exactly replicate the conditions of the crash, they are just spinning theories and applying science to support those theories. You can choose to believe what you want to believe. Personally, I've seen more evidence to disprove the conspiracy theorists.
I just have to respectfully disagree with you. I feel these experts (and yes, they are experts with vast knowledge and experience on the topic of physics and building construction) do a very thorough job explaining why three high rises don't just collapse at freefall speed into their own footprint. On the contrary, I've never once, in over a decade of researching the subject, seen any expert explain in any convincing fashion why they WOULD fall like that (so if you have please do share). But like I said, I'm not trying to convert anyone to my way of thinking. Believe or don't believe, no skin off my back.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
On the contrary, I've never once, in over a decade of researching the subject, seen any expert explain in any convincing fashion why they WOULD fall like that.

Then allow me to pose a question. If I were to show you how such a collapse IS possible, would you be inclined to change your position?

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw a video of the architect of the twin towers, and he stated that his design was the problem. He never thought about an airplane hitting the towers, and said flat out that the building did not have sufficient internal support to hold it up once that amount of damage was sustained to the outer walls. The towers were built with most of the structural support on the outer walls to maximize interior space. The architect seemed truly distraught that his design was the problem.

I won't be spending 2 hours to watch a video about it. I have a very close friend who works in the Pentagon, and he was in the parking lot at the time. He saw the plane hit the building. That's good enough for me.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Then allow me to pose a question. If I were to show you how such a collapse IS possible, would you be inclined to change your position?
I would certainly look at it and consider it with an open mind.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I saw a video of the architect of the twin towers, and he stated that his design was the problem. He never thought about an airplane hitting the towers, and said flat out that the building did not have sufficient internal support to hold it up once that amount of damage was sustained to the outer walls. The towers were built with most of the structural support on the outer walls to maximize interior space. The architect seemed truly distraught that his design was the problem.

I won't be spending 2 hours to watch a video about it. I have a very close friend who works in the Pentagon, and he was in the parking lot at the time. He saw the plane hit the building. That's good enough for me.
Well that's just untrue. Quite to the contrary, in fact, the buildings were designed to withstand a strike by a plane like that. Even if the plane did cause that much damage to cause the upper floors to collapse, the laws of physics clearly dictate that the upper floors coming down would not have enough energy to crush the 80 or 90 floors below them. It's simply an impossibility.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Many believe that 9/11 was an inside job orchestrated by certain powers that be, including the industrial military complex and / or our own government. I believe no discussion about this matter can begin with an introduction that panders to the official story that "terrorists" attacked us on that day. There are simply too many inconsistencies in the official story to ignore., such as:

--The twin towers seem to have been brought down by controlled demolition after the planes struck them.

--Building 7 fell a few hours later for no logical reason.

--The damage to the Pentagon was not consistent with a plane crash.

--There was no visible evidence of United 93 wreckage at the alleged crash site.

--Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel however there was a lake a molten lava under the rubble at the WTC site.

--Even the FBI admits there's no evidence that Bin Laden was behind the attack, yet this is the story we are being told. Subsequently, instead of capturing Bin Laden and interrogating him, he was assassinated and his body was quickly dumped into the ocean.

This is just a mere sampling of the issues that raise questions about 9/11. I believe if you really want to show respect for the victims and their loved ones, then we should seek out the truth and not just believe whatever bullcrap the government tells us to believe, so this is a place for people to talk about 911 Truth and to get to the bottom of things.

This by far is the best documentary explaining the science behind what happened on 9/11.

It is the biggest cover up in history when other countries have completly analyzed it and said it was orchestrated independent of any throw back from the US you do need to stop and do the research all of it before stating that anyone is crazy or out of there mind... Its frightening is all I can say

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's one of my biggest problems with the 9/11 Truthers. Most of the arguments I have seen can all be easily dismissed.

For example, the video you posted fails a logic test: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority
So don't believe. Nobody is forcing you or attempting to convert you. I'm not saying these guys are telling the truth merely because they are authorities, I'm saying, at least for me, they make a very convincing argument and the fact that they happen to also be experts at it, for me at least, makes that argument even stronger since they aren't just talking theories like the film Loose Change did, but are discussing the physical laws of nature.

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well that's just untrue. Quite to the contrary, in fact, the buildings were designed to withstand a strike by a plane like that. Even if the plane did cause that much damage to cause the upper floors to collapse, the laws of physics clearly dictate that the upper floors coming down would not have enough energy to crush the 80 or 90 floors below them. It's simply an impossibility.
here's your big chance. i say there was more than enough weight above the damaged floors to start the chain reaction. my proof:it was reported live on tv that day before the towers collapsed that the buildings engineers by observing the lateral displacement of the towers advised the rescuers to evacuate said towers because there collapse was imminent and unavoidable and would be a total collapse. it was also commented that it would pancake down top to bottom exactly the way it did 20 minutes later.
your turn.
regards
mike

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
here's your big chance. i say there was more than enough weight above the damaged floors to start the chain reaction. my proof:it was reported live on tv that day before the towers collapsed that the buildings engineers by observing the lateral displacement of the towers advised the rescuers to evacuate said towers because there collapse was imminent and unavoidable and would be a total collapse. it was also commented that it would pancake down top to bottom exactly the way it did 20 minutes later.
your turn.
regards
mike
Yeah, but it didn't pancake at all. The reason they call that type of collapse a "pancake" is because when it's over, the floors are there stacked onto each other like a pile of pancakes, usually leaving the steel structure still in tact sticking up out of it. These buildings were completely demolished into a big pile of dust practically. And you can claim you heard this or that on tv 14 years ago and who can prove you wrong. I, on the other hand, watched the news all day that day and remember hearing nothing of the sort.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
There were enormous sections of the building still intact. Just do a Google image search for "911 rubble" and you will see dozens of photos. There are sections that are several stories tall.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There were enormous sections of the building still intact. Just do a Google image search for "911 rubble" and you will see dozens of photos. There are sections that are several stories tall.
Dude, come on. What you are proposing, basically, is that under the right conditions, you can drop a Volkswagen beetle onto a semi-truck and the beetle will completely crush the semi-truck. It doesn't happen okay. There's no condition at all that allows for a few upper floors of a building to come down completely pulverizing all eighty floors below it. It's simple physics. We all learn it in like fifth grade.

Scooby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Certain conspiracys I kind of believe could be true. But I read one where some guy was claimed that nothing actually hit the towers. I saw it all unfold in person. I was young at the time but it was something Ill never forget.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This thread is complete and utter LULZ.
It must truly suck living a life of paranoia and distrust.
This is all I have to add to the already overfilled clown car. Ta

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Certain conspiracys I kind of believe could be true. But I read one where some guy was claimed that nothing actually hit the towers. I saw it all unfold in person. I was young at the time but it was something Ill never forget.
Yeah well that's a major problem, there are a lot of nuts out there claiming stupid stuff about 9/11 and when people see that they just figure everyone who questions 9/11 is also a nut. There's also a lot of disinformation purposely planted by the government I imagine, to make the truth movement look bad. No serious truther claims that planes didn't strike the twin towers. It's what happened AFTER the planes struck that is called into question. Also, if a plane struck the Pentagon why not just show the video footage of it from any of the dozens of security cameras installed there? The only footage they ever released was a few frames that don't even show the plane.

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, but it didn't pancake at all. The reason they call that type of collapse a "pancake" is because when it's over, the floors are there stacked onto each other like a pile of pancakes, usually leaving the steel structure still in tact sticking up out of it. These buildings were completely demolished into a big pile of dust practically. And you can claim you heard this or that on tv 14 years ago and who can prove you wrong. I, on the other hand, watched the news all day that day and remember hearing nothing of the sort.
they do no such thing.the shear weight and force was enough to atomize most of the concrete and the metal skeleton as you call it was attached to the concrete.the towers pancaked in on themselves which ultimately cascaded into a full blown implosion. any one can prove me wrong. i wasn't the only one watching tv that day and the footage is still out there.i am talking major network tv.

Last edited:

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dude, come on. What you are proposing, basically, is that under the right conditions, you can drop a Volkswagen beetle onto a semi-truck and the beetle will completely crush the semi-truck. It doesn't happen okay. There's no condition at all that allows for a few upper floors of a building to come down completely pulverizing all eighty floors below it. It's simple physics. We all learn it in like fifth grade.
well if that Beatle was doing 400 kph or more,no telling what would happen. i bet it wouldn't be pretty.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media

Strawman: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

No, I'm not saying that at all.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
they do no such thing.the shear weight and force was enough to atomize most of the concrete and the metal skeleton as you call it was attached to the concrete.the towers pancaked in on themselves which ultimately cascaded into a full blown implosion. any one can prove me wrong. i wasn't the only one watching tv that day/

But that's not what the laws of physics say. There is no stipulation to Newton's Law of Gravity that explains why those buildings would go into a full blown implosion. I mean, my God, man, they had something like forty three-inch-thick supporting beams at the center of them, tons and tons of high quality steel. Where did it all go and why did it fail. Not once, not twice, but THREE times that day. It makes no sense.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well if that Beatle was doing 400 kph or more,no telling what would happen. i bet it wouldn't be pretty.
The building didn't fall at 400 mph though, did it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But that's not what the laws of physics say. There is no stipulation to Newton's Law of Gravity that explains why those buildings would go into a full blown implosion. I mean, my God, man, they had something like forty three-inch-thick supporting beams at the center of them, tons and tons of high quality steel. Where did it all go and why did it fail. Not once, not twice, but THREE times that day. It makes no sense.
where did it go?down of coarse.it just didn't disappear.how many truck loads of debree did they haul out of there, lord knows.some of the steel is in the bow of the USS NEW YORK CITY. what part of Newtons law do you refer to when you state that what happened before our very eyes didn't happen?
regards
mike

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
where did it go?down of coarse.it just didn't disappear.how many truck loads of debree did they haul out of there, lord knows.some of the steel is in the bow of the USS NEW YORK CITY. what part of Newtons do you refer to when you state that what happened before our very eyes didn't happen?
regards
mike
It actually didn't go down, it exploded outward sending steel beams flying hundreds of feet away. That's not pancaking, that's exploding.

Anyway, I'm going to stop posting here for a while because people are probably getting sick of seeing this thread being bumped up every five minutes. Thanks for the chat guys.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I'm not saying you're attacking me. Not at all. I'm saying that the physics behind a falling VW Beetle crushing a semi has nothing to do with the WTC collapse.

A lot of the truther debate surrounding the collapse is based on a bogus belief. We learn at an early age, that if you attack the base of a structure, it is likely to collapse. Heck, my 3 yr old son has demonstrated his knowledge of this. We would stack blocks, and he discovered that one swipe near the base will topple the whole tower over, versus hacking away at it. The truthers contend that because the towers were weakened near the top, it isn't plausible for the entire thing to crash down on itself.

I won't point out specifics about the WTC building design, because it's long and relatively pointless to the root of the issue. It should suffice to simply say this: The load a skyscraper bears is mostly from the force of the building material itself. Converse this with a typical house, in which the structure far outweighs any load it bears. In other words, the most stressful part of being a skyscraper is holding up its own weight. The other major factors at play are wind and air pressure. Anyone who has been in a tall structure will experience a bit of sway, more so near the top of the structure as wind an air pressure increase.

Any system is comprised of a series of components. And one system built upon another complete the whole. Therefore, when components fail, so must the system fail, as one cannot exist without the other. When the structural area weakened by the impact failed, so must the other systems fail, as these systems were not designed to be independent of one another, rather part of a whole.

Using generic numbers here for the sake of simplicity: It makes perfect logical sense that the structure of levels 1-10 was not designed to support the entire building, only levels 1-10. This applies to the entirety of the structure.

Therefore, when a portion of the structural support was damaged at levels 80-90, it increased the load bearing on the rest of the building below it. When the systems at levels 80-90 ultimately failed, each subsequent level of the building was forced to handle a load it was not designed to handle. The towers imploded under their own weight due to the weakening and removal of the systems designed to support the weight above it.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
It actually didn't go down, it exploded outward sending steel beams flying hundreds of feet away. That's not pancaking, that's exploding.

Simple physics. Steel will bend under pressure before it breaks. Place any semi-rigid object between your finger and thumb. Apply pressure. Eventually, that object is going to go flying across the room.

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Anyway, I'm going to stop posting here for a while because people are probably getting sick of seeing this thread being bumped up every five minutes. Thanks for the chat guys.
thousands of square feet of compressed air escaping with with enough force to knock down a brick wall. did you notice the geyser effect as more and more floors imploded?

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And I've already told you a dozen times, watch the video. You refuse to do that, instead you just want to banter back and forth pointlessly with me as if just because I started a thread I'm obligated to entertain you. I have no desire to try to educate the unwilling. If you ever decide to watch the video that I've linked to, then we can discuss the scientific facts presented in it. Instead, you want ME to go over all of it for you. Why should I do that? It's right there for you to watch if you actually wanted to learn about it.
i will tell you for another dozen times, i want your position,not the tapes position.
it seams to me you more interested in financial gain than truth.
so how come your vaunted tape claims to show us the truth once
you have purchased the other book and,or video or subsribe to such and such internet site,
and then and only then will you know the truth.
big hint. its a scam.
regards
mike

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i will tell you for another dozen times, i want your position,not the tapes position.
it seams to me you more interested in financial gain than truth.
so how come your vaunted tape claims to show us the truth once
you have purchased the other book and,or video or subsribe to such and such internet site,
and then and only then will you know the truth.
big hint. its a scam.
regards
mike
I'm done with this thread already. I only started it because we were arguing about this at that other thread, so I started it's own thread. As I've already said, I don't care if you agree with me or not, and I'm not here to entertain you, nor do I have any desire to convert you, and it's not my job to educate you, and just because I started a thread that doesn't mean I'm under some obligation to answer your every question when you can just watch a video and have it all answered for you. Watch the documentary, don't watch the documentary, who cares. I don't go around thinking about 9/11 all the time, so I'm not coming in here talking about it all day every day, it's depressing. I may even request to have this thread deleted as a matter of fact.

Last edited:

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm done with this thread already. I only started it because we were arguing about this at that other thread, so I started it's own thread. As I've already said, I don't care if you agree with me or not, and I'm not here to entertain you, nor do I have any desire to convert you, and it's not my job to educate you, and just because I started a thread that doesn't mean I'm under some obligation to answer your every question when you can just watch a video and have it all answered for you. Watch the documentary, don't watch the documentary, who cares. I don't go around thinking about 9/11 all the time, so I'm not coming in here talking about it all day every day, it's depressing. I may even request to have this thread deleted as a matter of fact.
in other words,your shilling the tape.
that's fine with me.
please excuse e if i report you as an un-authorized.
vendor.
regards
mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors