Become a Patron!

99% VG and wattage

So I'm using an atlantis v2 with an iPV 4. I usually vape at 80w but recently found vapergate's Atlantis juice (3 nic). New adv, I freaking love this stuff. Only problem is it supposedly has 0 pg, which is cool, but it makes it really thick. It wicks ok, just kinda burns my .3 coil if I hit it a few times in a minute. Any advice? I don't like to lose clouds :(

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear you. I have a Kanger that don't wick as fast as I vape. Some tanks just don't wick as well as others. Nature of the tank. Change coils, or slow your roll. :cool:

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I normally vape max vg on RDAs, 70/30 for sub tanks. I just ordered an Aromizer RDTA. Based on all the reviews and opinions I've seen on this atty, any vg content should be no problem. I'll find out soon enough. And clouds are definitely not lost. Great price too. Look at the reviews. You can order direct at steamcrave.com. And even though it comes from China, it only takes a few days to get to you. You may never go back to regular sub-ohm tanks.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Try occasionally blowing half a mouth full of air down into the tip with the force of a light cough, without the air holes blocked.

It takes a bit of time to get the hang of being able to do it without causing flooding from too much pressure, but If done correctly and at the right times, you'll be able to see a small air bubble enter the tank and float to the top. This will help wicking by putting more pressure into the tank so the thicker liquid gets pushed into the wick and coils easier.

Learned this trick back when I used 90% and higher VG liquids in the Nautilus and also did it with my Atlantis.
Should work on any bottom coil tank since they are all based around using pressure to limit how fast liquid wicks.

VU Sponsors