Become a Patron!

A 22mm Tank That'll Take Falcon M1/M2 Coils?

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'm really enjoying the the Kaos mod and loving the vape from the Falcon tank I just bought, but I still have my old Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini and it'd be nice if I was able to use that again, too.

So I went through my 3-year-old stash of vape gear last night. (Found I had a BNIB Goblin Mini V2 RDA I'd never used!) Of the tanks I had, the only one that looks like it might meet my current desires is the Tobeco Mini Super Tank for which I have two unused 0.2 ohm coils. Looks like new coils are still available for it. But it doesn't have near the air draw my new Falcon tank has.

So I'm wondering: Is it worthwhile to invest in that Tobeco Mini Super Tank or is there a newer 22mm tank, perhaps with airflow similar to my Falcon, that'll sit nicely atop my good ol' eVic-VTC Mini? Maybe there's a 22mm tank that'll take the Falcon M1/M2 mesh coils, so I have to buy/stock only one type of coil?

TIA

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Following-up to myself...

Searched on "22mm sub-ohm tanks" and, lo and behold, a recent-ish thread here , 22mm sub ohm tank that doesn't leak, resulted in a couple people recommending the Tobeco Mini Super Tank I already have! So what the heck: Loaded it up, let it soak for ten minutes, gave it a try. Not quite as much flavour as my new setup, but not too shabby, either. So, unless somebody makes a 22mm tank that'll take Falcon coils (haven't found any, yet): I think this'll do me for my "small" setup.

Fascinating that a three-year-old design is still popular. I guess Tobeco got it right with this one.

(Note to self: Make sure coil is snugged-down firmly before adding juice and firin' 'er up!)

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My favorite to use is a Smok Baby beast. It kind of took over after the Atlantis styled coil tanks died down a bit. Baby Beast styled coils are still really popular.

I recently got an Ijoy Captain Elite. I use it on my Pico. Good little RTA with great flavor. It doesn't hold much liquid though even with a bubble glass.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Thanks, JF. I think I'll just stick with the Tobeco. I already have it, I like the vape well enough, and coils are economical (< $3.00 at a local vape shop). And if you screw said coils in firmly, it doesn't leak! :D

ETA: In fact I just walked outside for a vape. Now that the coil has broken in a bit, it's vaping quite nicely!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors