A bilberry pie?

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys. Haven't posted in a while as I stepped back from DIY in the summer months but I'm back at it. I just got some FA bilberry in and I'm trying to expirament with it. My question is this.... I want a pie crust and the only thing I have that may work is Capellas Apple Pie V2. I tried a mix with 6% Apple pie and 2% bilberry but the Apple is still very pronounced along with the cinnamon. I remember reading a review of @HeadInClouds I believe where he said this could work although the Apple Pie was FA. Any thoughts? I've got a couple of other blueberries in my arsenal also. Thanks in advance VU!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
FA Apple Pie is mostly crust flavor, and Bilberry is distinctive enough to cover the light apple-spice in there. 1% or less Apple Pie, optional bit of Cookie, makes a great crust flavor.

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FA Apple Pie is mostly crust flavor, and Bilberry is distinctive enough to cover the light apple-spice in there. 1% or less Apple Pie, optional bit of Cookie, makes a great crust flavor.
Ahh yes so I did remember hearing that! Any experience with Capella or tfa Apple pie being used as crust? I wish I had thought of this prior to placing my bcv order...

VU Sponsors