Become a Patron!

A chance to win lots at 6PM EST with The Vapor Watch Show!!!!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Grab your PVs and a cold drink because it's almost time for The Vapor Watch Show!!! It will be on from 6-8PM at www.vapetv.com/vapenet
There are lots of ways to win stuff on the show- randomly, answer trivia, notice Watch wearing the same Watch twice and more! Right now we also will give a brand new mod away if we get 50 people in the room! If we get 100 people, someone will win a beautiful, brand new Invicta watch with a list price of over $1000!!! So definitely share this and invite every Vaper you know!! ;)

Norwood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
nvm...clicked on the wrong link. :) I think I'm watching.

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It will not send me the e-mail verification .any suggestions

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone!!! The Vapor Watch show is live!!!! 6-8 PM Eastern on www.vapetv.com/vapenet
Watch will be making an important announcement shortly, so get your PVs in there!!! :) There will also be music, vape chat and giveaways!!! See you there!!!

image.jpg

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It will not send me the e-mail verification .any suggestions

I'm sorry I missed your post before @cantwinanything !!! Did you ever get your email verification??? BTW, if you want a *really* good chance at winning something, check out our Random Giveaways Thread in the Vaping Watch sub-forum! All our regulars have won at least once!!! I'll be giving away a lot of free juice this week! :)

VU Sponsors