Become a Patron!

A few questions regardingRda and caravea mod

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hi guys, thanks to Mod Envy and Custom Mod creations, I think I am officially addicted to mechs and I havemt even gotten to try mine yet... That question will be for later. For now.... I won a Copper Caravela mod, and am wondering how the best way to protect this beauty would be. I know Sam at CMC told me to clean it withe kitchen safe polish, but I was thinking of putting a wrap on it, do these work on mech mods? I guess the other good thing about that would be (and if I think about it I just answered my questio, duh Nitroe was talking about this) as he says a wrap would keep my hands from smelling like a dirty penny. This thing is gorgeous I don't want it to discolor or get a scratch on it. I can't wait to use it!

Next question.. When I asked Sam at CMC for an RBA recommendation he suggested the copper Kayfun lite v3. I have this in silver and built it for the first time tonight, tasted great on the vamo, but didn't work on the mech mod, posting another thread about that so I won't get into its here.

Other that taking care of it, and basic use suggestions, keep in mind I have NEVER USED A MECH, so I hate to sound like an idiot, but I thought you pushed the button on the bottom to fire, it pushes in, but like I said DIDNT work with Kayfun, so I need basic care and use directions for idiots. Lol. Next....

I want to try a dripper.. So please give me your recommendations for one that easy to build! Thanks guys, lord knows I don't have a local vape shop close that can help, have to drive about an hour

indian ocean steamcloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow ...no other responses?
Oh well here's my 2 cents....
Use some automotive type clear coat "paint" to prevent tarnishing. DON"T get it on the threaded sections of the mod.
If the kayfun didn't fire on the mod and the other did it's likely that the centre pins of the respective 510 connections were not in contact with each other. See if your mod and or kayfun has an adjustable centre pin and adjust accordingly.
For a dripper I would have to recommend the Zenith V2.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you. It was the pin, I took it to a Vape shop. I appreciate your response.

VU Sponsors