Become a Patron!

A few things to help the new vapers

BeeLong_Indy_Vaping

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to give this package to someone in need and preferably a rookie to vaping. Need not tell me your story or anything like that as most time it can be embarrassing
2 - blu battery's with pcc
1 - 650 mah yellow evod battery and lastly
1 - black ego style battery. Brand is vaping plus and is a little diff from regular ego style here's the link to the kit it came with. Clearo not included .Hasn't been used much at all cuz my gf decided to get a mech like me lol. Only USA shipping and will be sent within 3 days after it's claimed
:)
http://www.21stcenturysmoke.com/Vapin-Plus-Liquid-Vaporizer-Pen-p/37-100.htm

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
That is very nice of you and I hope you find your gear a loving new home!

BeeLong_Indy_Vaping

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It isn't much but I don't have the need for them. I'm sure there's plenty of vapers that wouldn't mind a few extra ego batts. and granted the blu stuff isn't all that popular but sure there's a few new vapers that have one. I probably have some juice too that I won't use and I don't want it to just sit there and degrade

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd love to gift this to a close friend of mine in Florida. I sent him good juice from Ecig Outpost and a pair of super cheap batteries/tanks I got on ebay and they arrived to him yesterday, he's quite keen on trying vaping and quitting the 40+ years of stinkies, but I fear the batts I sent were perhaps a tad *too* cheap and might not hold up long. He's been roughly 18 hrs without a cig now tho, so I'm quite excited!

Cory fawn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would like to be next in line for this :) Thanks!

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Most kind of you, confirms my opinion that the worlds best and most generous vapors are right here.

Just one more reason for BrianJ at ECF to hate Joe for making this possible for us. Sorry, I couldn't resist.:rolleyes:

I don't need it but someone will. Thanks Beelong for offering.

BeeLong_Indy_Vaping

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd love to gift this to a close friend of mine in Florida. I sent him good juice from Ecig Outpost and a pair of super cheap batteries/tanks I got on ebay and they arrived to him yesterday, he's quite keen on trying vaping and quitting the 40+ years of stinkies, but I fear the batts I sent were perhaps a tad *too* cheap and might not hold up long. He's been roughly 18 hrs without a cig now tho, so I'm quite excited!
Since you were the first reply let me know what you want out of it all. I'm assuming the ego batts but if you want the blu stuff also let me know :) pm me your address and I'll get it sent out by Friday. I'm sure your friend will be thrilled to have enough gear to get going and not look back. I've seen it happen a lot where the new vaper starts vaping then a little thing like not having enough batteries to have one always charged and they go back to smoking cuz it's convenient for them

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Since you were the first reply let me know what you want out of it all. I'm assuming the ego batts but if you want the blu stuff also let me know :) pm me your address and I'll get it sent out by Friday. I'm sure your friend will be thrilled to have enough gear to get going and not look back. I've seen it happen a lot where the new vaper starts vaping then a little thing like not having enough batteries to have one always charged and they go back to smoking cuz it's convenient for them

Thanks man!!! Prolly just the black battery would be good for now. I just talked to him and he said "Don't take EVERYTHING!" hahaha

BeeLong_Indy_Vaping

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Most kind of you, confirms my opinion that the worlds best and most generous vapors are right here.

Just one more reason for BrianJ at ECF to hate Joe for making this possible for us. Sorry, I couldn't resist.:rolleyes:

I don't need it but someone will. Thanks Beelong for offering.
Yep. It just really bugs me that a combination of a bunch of little things has created negativity between the sites. When someone's ego gets in the way shit rolls downhill.
I use to enjoy ecf a lot. It use to be a great place for info as well as chatting with some good people. Now it's full of stuck up snobby ass mods that behave that way to try and make said person fell better about themselves.

Vaping is meant to not only be a healthier alternative but atleast to me it's a great hobby and a way to meet new awesome people that share a passion for vaping like myself. Everyone with a giant ego needs to step back and come together and fight for our right to vape not fight each other.

BeeLong_Indy_Vaping

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks man!!! Prolly just the black battery would be good for now. I just talked to him and he said "Don't take EVERYTHING!" hahaha
Lol ok. Fawn if you are still interested in the rest let me know. Yellow 650 evod plus the blu stuff is still left.

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If the yellow ego is still available my best friend wants to start vaping but literally has no money to get a set up. She would be happy with anything she can vape with! :) let me know! :) thanks for your generosity! I wanted to just buy her one but I just started vaping myself 2 months ago so I don't have alot either. Anyway thought I'd give this a shot for her! ;)

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep. It just really bugs me that a combination of a bunch of little things has created negativity between the sites. When someone's ego gets in the way shit rolls downhill.
I use to enjoy ecf a lot. It use to be a great place for info as well as chatting with some good people. Now it's full of stuck up snobby ass mods that behave that way to try and make said person fell better about themselves.

Vaping is meant to not only be a healthier alternative but atleast to me it's a great hobby and a way to meet new awesome people that share a passion for vaping like myself. Everyone with a giant ego needs to step back and come together and fight for our right to vape not fight each other.

Always going to be Snerts out there, I think here they're called trolls, but the vast majority here seem to be just (over used word alert) awesome and that's 99.9% of what I've found here. Yes ego gets in the way and nowadays people are more in a fighting mood instead of debating with respect and valuing differences of opinion. I'm more interested in keeping the FDA and other federal agencies at a minimum in the vaping world and having vaping not equated with smoking and made into a pariah than I am is stroking someones hurt ego. So have a good time here, Joe and VU fortunately believe in free speech so there are a couple of trolls out there. Have fun with them or ignore them the rest here are outstanding folks.

BeeLong_Indy_Vaping

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If the yellow ego is still available my best friend wants to start vaping but literally has no money to get a set up. She would be happy with anything she can vape with! :) let me know! :) thanks for your generosity! I wanted to just buy her one but I just started vaping myself 2 months ago so I don't have alot either. Anyway thought I'd give this a shot for her! ;)
Since fawn was first I'm going to give her till 9 pm (my time )it's 3:52 am right now. If no response I'll move to the next and that's u buddy. If fawn does respond before 9 I might have a few things you can give your friend to help reduce the amount of things they will need. I still have 2 blu auto batteries and the pcc for themi might still have a small rda. When I say small I mean it only slightly bigger around then an ego battery and maybe half an inch tall. It's only able to use single coil because it's a 2 post and small and is a little beat up but works pretty good for a beginer Delending on a few things I could throw a 2 ohm coil on it. I'll look sometime later in the day

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh wow how SWEET! Thanks so much! She would be super exited to have ANYTHING to get her started vaping! She recently moved in with her boyfriend and he has a little boy. She is becoming a step mom!!! :) Her boyfriend hates that She smokes! She has to sneak around! Lol she comes over and uses mine and loves it. I've been wanting to be able to find her something, this would be GREAT!

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks so much fawn! My friend is going to be so so happy! :):):) I'm really excited for her! She has worked so hard to improve her life over the last year and now she will even quit smoking! THANKS! :)

Cory fawn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks so much fawn! My friend is going to be so so happy! :):):) I'm really excited for her! She has worked so hard to improve her life over the last year and now she will even quit smoking! THANKS! :)
No problem. Its very nice of you to look out for your friend. But the real thanks goes to BeeLong_Indy_Vaping for his generous offer;):)

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No problem. Its very nice of you to look out for your friend. But the real thanks goes to BeeLong_Indy_Vaping for his generous offer;):)
For realz! :) Beelong your AMAZING for gifting these! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :):):) I told her to get on the forums and start learning stuff! Maybe she can thank you for herself soon! :) Not sure if she signed up here yet I know she did the other. :) I sent you a pm Beelong :)

BeeLong_Indy_Vaping

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol putting a million smileys in a post never hurt nobody. I love the feeling of helping out a person that genuinely needs a little hand. The way I see it is if I have something that I would rarely use (in this case it's cuz I only use mechs now) and someone would put it to use then it's a no brainer. And in this case it's being used to quit smoking and be healthier which is awesome. I think about the first person to help me understand vaping and answer a million questions to give me the best possible chance to stop smoking. Pretty cool shit if ya ask me

BeeLong_Indy_Vaping

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh wow how SWEET! Thanks so much! She would be super exited to have ANYTHING to get her started vaping! She recently moved in with her boyfriend and he has a little boy. She is becoming a step mom!!! :) Her boyfriend hates that She smokes! She has to sneak around! Lol she comes over and uses mine and loves it. I've been wanting to be able to find her something, this would be GREAT!
pm sent. Let me know what all u want me to send. Yellow 650 mah ego, 2 auto blu batts with pcc, and the little rda. Like I said it's a little rough and needs a 3cent o ring lol but it works
To both of u guys that claimed the items I will try to get them sent tomorrow as early as possible. I have both your shipping info now so check your pm's tomorrow afternoon for tracking. If for some reason I don't have time to send it tomorrow I'll let ya know

BeeLong_Indy_Vaping

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope she won't need a charger just a USB block or something that has power as well as data through a USB port ex computer/laptop I'm sure you know all this lol. Wanted to post and say unfortunetly I didn't have time to get things shipped out because of my crazy ass work schedule and covering shifts from a employee I had to let go for stealing 300$ from the safe. Which to me is just retarded. He knew there was cameras and that money count would be off yet he still did it. Sacrificing a steady paycheck every week and a stable job for 300$? Blows my mind that people Re that dumb and ignorant. I did find the little rda. I'll throw a 2ohm build on it and make sure it's working good with the ego which it should because it's not close to the amp load it can handle and I always used it on the ego with no probs. just don't go under 1.5. I'll throw a small thing of organic cotton in the box. It will need a drip tip though. I'll keep ya guys updated so u know what's up and like always if any questions feel free to pm me and I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner.

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow yeah that was pretty dern dumb! Some people just have more problems than you or I can help with! :( it's very unfortunate! Thanks so much! I'm excited to get this and take it to her! :)

BeeLong_Indy_Vaping

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for all the liked posts and the great welcoming to the site. When the items are received please post back here so I know you guys got it :)

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for all the liked posts and the great welcoming to the site. When the items are received please post back here so I know you guys got it :)

Will do! The friend of mine you sent a battery to celebrated his 1 week vaperversary yesterday after 47+ years of smoking! He'll let me know as soon as it gets there. :)

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey this is vapingcrazy's friend Meg. I just want to thank you for the set up. Im super excited to have one.

VU Sponsors