State O' Flux

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What if...

You could buy one mech, one atty and one DT... and neither limited production/availability or price, was an object. Not for flipping... but to keep for all eternity.
unknown.gif

Me? I'm undecided... but lately, I've had a bit of a bent towards black ceramic, titanium and damascus - or combinations of the 2 or 3.

For the mech, it'd have to be either a black rhodium Glas, black ceramic / dark titanium Caravela, JM Worker 22 carbon tape or a Chad Nichols Moku-Ti damascus by cmacclel.
The Element damascus was discussed among associates, one of which who has one... and we all agree that the damascus might look better if it were darkly etched to bring out the grain. Such is the life of a wealthy friend... down to decisions about the color of his Maserati, or Element mod.
rolleyes2.gif

Undecided on the atty. An RDA probably, but there is not much in the way of titanium or damascus being used... and nothing really blows my skirt up at this time. A damascus Veritas would be terrific!

The DT would have to be a fat Ohman titanium, or VapeSyndicate damascus Gauge.

Some of the above I can actually afford, if the wife doesn't find out about my secret accounts... some could only be obtained on the secondary market, some I could only afford if I sold body parts... and some, like the Glas, aren't (technically) even out yet.

So... have fun, no limits other than no flipping allowed... it's all keepers.

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Errr, what's a DT?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i don't know what any of those things are. color me stoopid.

not2coolguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The funny thing is he is asking everyone to just pick one if they had to, but he can't even settle on one himself! Quality thread op!

MrFixIt

Member For 4 Years
How about this a nicely milled ss,brass,copper, mod with a true floating center pin none of this double screw for battery rattle crap. Big fat silver plated copper contacts. A magnetic switch that's built into the mod recessed no need for a locking ring. The atty would have to a combination of several rdas that have come out lately take the best features from each one it could a hybrid style with a 510 attachment and a matching drip tip that is customizable a two or three piece design so you could mix and match use it on different devices. Oh and all this comes as a set for the massed produced price of $45 :eek: one can dream can't he?

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A nice custom made mechanical made out of sterling silver

VU Sponsors