VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

This morning I woke up to terrible news.

Today the vaping community loses a dear friend and a legend. Drew the owner Nhaler.com passed away at 7:15am this morning.

A pioneer in the industry Drew and Nhaler.com were a driving force. Introducing mods like the original Opus and the very sought after Opus D DNA20 / DNA30.

Even in my early days as a vaper this man was a veteran - one of the originals who lit the fire that started the explosion we see today in the industry.

We met many times at National events and he would always be willing to sit down and talk about the "goings on" in the industry. Just a great guy.

The cause of death has not been made public at this time.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

EAQ9f0CYfKo

Click here to get more information on this deal....

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sincerest condolences to Drew's family and friends.

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I knew Drew from the AC poker circuit and picked up my first 26650 mod from him. As all of us do he had his own demons to battle. He will be missed by the community. Condolences to his loved ones.

bb0y

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
RIP fellow vaping brother.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is sad news. Bought quite a few things from Nhaler over the years and met Drew at a vape function back in the day. He could be both sweet and abrasive on the forums and was a very funny guy. He was a true original and an asset to the vaping community.

images

Gonzi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
May you rest in peace

My sincere condolences to his friends, family and loved ones

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was good with him on 2 other forums, He was a pretty funny and fun guy, Knew his stuff about the mods, was always a help with questions and advice. I liked Drew, I'll remember him with fond memories.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My very first regulated mod was an original Opus. It broke after a week of use, Drew replaced the Opus and sent me a bunch of juice and a couple clearo's with the replacement unit. He was a stand up guy and a pioneer in the industry, even though the Darwin never really made it big, it was the first regulated mod with an Evolv chipset.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, it's a bummer. He was a lot of things, but a pioneer in vaping was definitely one of them. Always had a laugh with him on various forums too.

RIP Drew....now ya got clouds forever...

From FB:

There will be a memorial service for Drew A. Gliem on Saturday 8/30 12PM to 3PM @ Clayton & McGirr Funeral Home 100 Elton Adelphia Rd. Freehold, NJ 07728

If you are not aware Drew A. Gliem, a dear friend, has passed away this morning. Drew has been in the hospital since late April of this year and has passed away from respiratory complications. There will be a one day celebration of life service @ Clayton & McGirr Funeral Home on Saturday. All are welcome to attend.

In lieu of sending flowers, Drew’s wife Angie would ask that you donate to CASAA. Seeing as Drew is one of the founding members of CASAA it would be a valued final tribute.

VU Sponsors