Become a Patron!

A Little concerned about my Smok Prince Stick

Hi, I’m a little concerned about my smok prince stick.
The problem is, whenever I vape it for like 6 times in a row the atty, the airflow adjuster and the very top of the battery get hot (The airflow adjuster gets very hot)
I put one of the tfv12 coils in, the T10 0.12 ohms one. The ones it comes with is the M4 0.17 ohms one. Idk of its normal or that i have to be concerned or not.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, I’m a little concerned about my smok prince stick.
The problem is, whenever I vape it for like 6 times in a row the atty, the airflow adjuster and the very top of the battery get hot (The airflow adjuster gets very hot)
I put one of the tfv12 coils in, the T10 0.12 ohms one. The ones it comes with is the M4 0.17 ohms one. Idk of its normal or that i have to be concerned or not.
It's perfectly normal......welcome to VU....:vino:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
If you notice the battery portion of the pen getting really hot let it cool for a bit and keep eye on it

...as inspects said it’s normal for tanks to heat up a bit (some a lot more than others) some of this heat will conduct to the mod or pen section making it “warm” as well ...that’s also normal

Getting really hot around the battery section is not normal though

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not really sure how Smok gets away with it. A .12 ohm coil is gonna dissipate well over a hundred watts out of the battery and into the tank.

Needless to say, a short period of vaping will cause the tank to heat considerably. The lower ohms the coil is, the more heatup will occur. As stated above, the battery is the greater concern.

VU Sponsors