Become a Patron!

A little help?

koolzerro

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you know any of you if these are safe for vaping???
b4fb81c59be62fc5eff964114b8ecac6.jpg

2f1ff15f09b2408251448a4dcfd4014e.jpg

4b46135d9a07275acf917a0a79201fd1.jpg

ec66210c7df55d2b29da1bca3a659832.jpg

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just info I found on the googles...

"Distillation and deionization are similar in that both processes remove ionic impurities, but distilled water and deionized water (DI) are not the same and are not interchangeable for many lab purposes."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the saline solution, I'm just gonna say that I would not. If you're wanting to add saline to DIY juice, you want 0.9% saline solution and the bottle should say nothing else in the ingredients list.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And anything that says it's not safe to consume, DON'T CONSUME IT! Whether eating/drinking or vaporizing, it shouldn't go into a human body.

Andria

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you're wanting to use water, I'd just use distilled water from the grocery store. There's probably a good reason that bottle says not safe for consumption.

As for the saline solution, I'd be concerned about the polyhexanide. Even though it's used (in diluted form) in the eyes and for wound disinfecting, who knows what it might convert to when heated.

koolzerro

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Many thanks to all of you!!! I can't be arsed for another visit to grocery... i think imma do that distilled water and saline solution by myself a little later... once again many thanks!!!

When the words fail... music speaks!

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Many thanks to all of you!!! I can't be arsed for another visit to grocery... i think imma do that distilled water and saline solution by myself a little later... once again many thanks!!!

If you're going to make the saline solution yourself (you may know, but just in case), not all salt is the same. Some have iodine and other stuff in them.

koolzerro

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you're going to make the saline solution yourself (you may know, but just in case), not all salt is the same. Some have iodine and other stuff in them.

I know that... i have some himalayan salt without iodine think it should be okay?

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I know that... i have some himalayan salt without iodine think it should be okay?

No idea if it'd be okay. Wiki says: "Himalayan salt is chemically similar to table salt plus mineral impurities. It consists of 95–98% sodium chloride, 2–4% polyhalite (potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, oxygen, hydrogen), 0.01% fluoride, 0.01% iodine, and micro-amounts of numerous trace minerals"

Personally, I'd try to stick with pure sodium chloride

koolzerro

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No idea if it'd be okay. Wiki says: "Himalayan salt is chemically similar to table salt plus mineral impurities. It consists of 95–98% sodium chloride, 2–4% polyhalite (potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, oxygen, hydrogen), 0.01% fluoride, 0.01% iodine, and micro-amounts of numerous trace minerals"

Personally, I'd try to stick with pure sodium chloride

Maybe is how you say... i dunno i just read on the package
4fa24ece1f1439f8e330030d24e99969.jpg

574c0611b515d33797bb3cb50e61daf6.jpg

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Himalayan salt comes out of the ground with all of those impurities (polyhalite, iodine, etc). That's why Himalayan salt is pink in color.

Notice the label also says that there is variation in color. This is because it's not really 100% pure sodium chloride.

koolzerro

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Himalayan salt comes out of the ground with all of those impurities (polyhalite, iodine, etc). That's why Himalayan salt is pink in color.

Thank you.. in that case i'll just order it

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Just as some natural flavors contain diacetyl, which is perfectly fine for eating. Mother Nature doesn't have an FDA. :D

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Look for Normal Saline 0.9% . You should be able to find some in a pharmacy, even a grocery store, in the first aid section. It might even be called Wound Care Solution. Regardless, it would only contain 0.9% normal saline. Amazon sells it, too.

Another thing to keep in mind, it's not always kind to coils.

koolzerro

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Look for Normal Saline 0.9% . You should be able to find some in a pharmacy, even a grocery store, in the first aid section. It might even be called Wound Care Solution. Regardless, it would only contain 0.9% normal saline. Amazon sells it, too.

Another thing to keep in mind, it's not always kind to coils.

Really appreciate it.. i know my coils will have a hard time... many people talk about saline solution as a solution to dry flavours... it keeps you hydrated... it enhance flavours... loads of things, and i wanted to try those on my own skin.

VU Sponsors