Become a Patron!

A man on a mission...

Kutty_McKraken

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Years ago my mission was to stop smokin analogs forever.. And I did so, just a few months after I found vaping... Later, my new mission was to find a device that would allow me to leave the entry level vape experience. And put my kr808's to rest forever. And I did so, via the innovative creations like the Ego, Lavatube and ProVari.

Now my mission is to absolutely maximize my experience by vaping the best juice the world has to offer while using the best mods ever built. Some use vaping to stop smoking analogs and eventually wish to quit vaping all together, which is totally fine in my book. But I don't ever want to stop vaping. Because I absolutely love this shit. Vaping Underground your site is amazing & thanks 4 the membership...

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice intro kutty,
I think you'll find that there's a shit ton of folks here that feel the same way as you do about vaping.

Kutty_McKraken

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good deal, thanks a million... And personal motivations aside, I'd also like to inform any and all that I'm just as motivated to help someone else as I am to help myself. I know what it's like being new to the vape world so if I can save anybody time, trouble and money, I'm all 4 it..

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
What E-Liquids are your favorites at this point?

Kutty_McKraken

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately, I'm not absolutely in love with very many juices at all. But Halo's Tribeca @ 12MG give my coils a good reason to fire... Blueberry Italian Cream Soda is my fruity soda thang... And after a good meal, like a sirloin steak & lobster tail with garlic bread & a loaded baked potato. I just say fuggit and try to vape a candy bar... Tasty Finger (Butterfinger) juice from Tasty Vapor is my sweet thang.. (It stops me from eating cake) lol...

VU Sponsors