VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

I love stories like this. There are still hidden gems out there for me to find in the vaping world.

Up until two weeks ago, I had no idea who this juice company was. Now I feel like it was some secret people were keeping from me. A few weeks ago someone was talking about this company in a Google hangout. After all the praise I went out and bought a 30ml bottle. The owner contacts me and says he is going to send me a sample pack. I got the juice pack a few days ago and so far the juice is EPIC.

Its not only epic, its CHEAP. $10.00 for a 30ml bottle. All day long, no coupons needed.

If you haven't tried this juice, do yourself a favor - get a bottle. So far I have tried the Fat Elvis, Dorks, and Pumpkin Pie. All different flavor profiles and they nailed each one.

The Fat Elvis is obviously a Banana, Peanut Butter. Dorks tastes like crushed spree candy mixed with 7up. The pumpkin Pie is simply a great pumpkin pie. Others have mentioned the Mango Guava Custard and the Bronsen's Milk are pretty fantastic.

I look forward to trying the other juices. Ill be buying The Fat Elvis by the Gallon! :D :D

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$5.00 for 10ml / $10.00 for 30ml

to9AP_bSJ2s

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so is it good right out of the mail or does it need a steep, joe?

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
so is it good right out of the mail or does it need a steep, joe?

I vaped it as soon as it arrived. I'm not against steeping but I'm an impatient vaper ;)

not2coolguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
+1 for vapeshack808 putting Hawaii on the VAPE-MAP! At least volcano's horrible juices aren't the only ones going big from our islands. Good work Vapeshack808!

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
1907664_1503119116585429_7893949904279675640_n.jpg
I love VapeShack808: Awesome Prices, Spot On Flavors, Excellent Customer Service. The pic above is just a recent order. I have a new one coming soon!

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer

I love stories like this. There are still hidden gems out there for me to find in the vaping world.

Up until two weeks ago, I had no idea who this juice company was. Now I feel like it was some secret people were keeping from me. A few weeks ago someone was talking about this company in a Google hangout. After all the praise I went out and bought a 30ml bottle. The owner contacts me and says he is going to send me a sample pack. I got the juice pack a few days ago and so far the juice is EPIC.

Its not only epic, its CHEAP. $10.00 for a 30ml bottle. All day long, no coupons needed.

If you haven't tried this juice, do yourself a favor - get a bottle. So far I have tried the Fat Elvis, Dorks, and Pumpkin Pie. All different flavor profiles and they nailed each one.

The Fat Elvis is obviously a Banana, Peanut Butter. Dorks tastes like crushed spree candy mixed with 7up. The pumpkin Pie is simply a great pumpkin pie. Others have mentioned the Mango Guava Custard and the Bronsen's Milk are pretty fantastic.

I look forward to trying the other juices. Ill be buying The Fat Elvis by the Gallon! :D :D

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$5.00 for 10ml / $10.00 for 30ml

to9AP_bSJ2s

That was me! I mentioned it quite a few times to you, I even messaged you about it on Facebook! Awesome Joe Awesome! :cool::D

VU Sponsors