Become a Patron!

A new explorer in the vaping universe...

AnkouSitan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hello all.

I recently dropped smoking (hopefully for good) with the help of vaping. Only thing ever that I tried that actually helped.

3 months of vaping and I can now say that I have been afflicted with Shinyitis and I don’t think I’ll find a cure for it.

Currently using and collecting, them trying to redistribute regulated mods and mesh tanks. In love with both the falcon and freemax. So far my juice profile of choice has been super sweet desert type juices. I keep looking for a fruity one that I can get into, but no dice yet. Closest I’ve come is Reds Apple iced. Favorite juices have to be The Milkman stuff.

Next area of exploration is likely going to be into Squonker’s paradise. Any suggestions along the road are always appreciated.

Thanks,
Bigs

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hello again ..shinyitis is an affliction many on the underground share so you’ll be in good company here :D

Pop your head in over in the bottom feeding section, so many roads to take on this as the market has blossomed for squonking in the past few years ...the bonkers thread will be a good place to start. The folks in there will happily advise, and spend your money for you hehe... just let them know your style of vaping, confidence with vaping gear and budget then you’re away

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/squonkers-are-bonkers.183977/page-810#post-2263204

:vino:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU and congrats on the Big Tobacco divorce. You have definitely found a shiny support/enabler group.

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hello all.

I recently dropped smoking (hopefully for good) with the help of vaping. Only thing ever that I tried that actually helped.

3 months of vaping and I can now say that I have been afflicted with Shinyitis and I don’t think I’ll find a cure for it.

Currently using and collecting, them trying to redistribute regulated mods and mesh tanks. In love with both the falcon and freemax. So far my juice profile of choice has been super sweet desert type juices. I keep looking for a fruity one that I can get into, but no dice yet. Closest I’ve come is Reds Apple iced. Favorite juices have to be The Milkman stuff.

Next area of exploration is likely going to be into Squonker’s paradise. Any suggestions along the road are always appreciated.

Thanks,
Bigs

Welcome to the parlor said the vaping spider to the shinyitus fly.

Sweet fruity you said? One of my absolute favorites is Squeezee Super Good (raspberry watermelon candy).

VU Sponsors