Become a Patron!

A NEW VAPING NETWORK IS BORN: VAPING UNDERGROUND LIVE!

Vapin24/7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
10813545_1497321073870274_1622419413_o.jpg
I love how you took the normal banner, made a mod into a mic simply by adding the round part at the top. It makes sense, fits, looks good and easy to do change. Bravo to whoever figured that out. It works so well and it's so simple at the same time. One of those things that I woulda probably not thought of even though its right in front of you and so simple.
So cool. Do you sell any merchandise with that logo cause I would love to purchase whatever you have

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO China is becoming better known in the vaping community ! Most people that I have talked with don't have problems with products made in China ,it's the shipping that people have the problem with prices are good but after we pay shipping we have lost any room for profit ! Good luck with your products ! If shipping cost problems were fixed more people would by products made in China ! Again Good Luck !!!

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who's the spammer sending e-mails about frigging new china e cigar co. and their great products IMO , I would be afraid to put my e-liquid in their tanks and darn sure wouldn't vape their e-juice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIY for me , I've been burned by some shops selling their great e-liquid that frankly stinks , and prices way to high ! Pee upon them that burn people ! I make the very best e - liquid that I've ever tasted DIY baby ! Sad to say shops are selling crap , I'm not saying all , but more are than aren't ! Now I feel better !

VU Sponsors