Become a Patron!

A.P by TFA

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I recently placed a flavor order with TFA and I noticed their Menthol flavor was priced $50 for a pint, $80 for a quart and $290 for a Gallon. Makes sense somewhat, you get a break for larger quantities. However A.P. was $45 for a pint, $85 for a quart and $120 for a Gallon!!!!! The 1st quart cost $85 but the last 3 cost $35 for all 3. Now thats a huge price break. Very strange. I use A.P. and just thought it was a bit odd.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Gee.. go big much, eh?? :D

you should look into menthol crystals and make your own for cheaper..
as well as sweetener, vanilla, citric and malic acid..

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great idea but I didnt think I would save much with crystals. I will look at it again. Sweetener for sure though. I just thought the pricing was beyond logical thats all where menthol starts out 10% more for a pint and is 6% less for a quart but is 150% or so more for a gallon.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
do the math..
if you are selling, the larger amounts will save you money..
but at the same time, you dont want anything sitting for too long.. :)

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sure but take a look at menthol.. They cost about the same at the pint and quart sizes but there is a huge disconnect at the Gallon size. IF you need that much AP its a heck of a bargain.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Mixman.. unless you are mixing for the world, there is no way! you'd need a gallon of ap.. lmao..

i mix locally, and even after a year, have not gone thru as much as 30ml of ap.. or menthol..
it depends on what you mainly mix and vape, I know.. but both really do not need a high percentage for a mix.. ;)

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do not need a gallon of AP but lol there are people out there that do. However menthol is a different story. I go through quite a bit of that flavor. I like numbers, always have, when I was an athlete its how I kept track of progress or fitness loss or gains. So when I saw numbers that out of whack compared to those of menthol I just mentioned it. As I said, if U need that much its a heck of a bargain, so to speak.

VU Sponsors