Become a Patron!

a quick queston about the joytech cuboid

so im looking at getting a joytech cubiod and i kno it has an amp limit of 25 but i have 2 30 amp high drain 18650s so im just wondering if i stick those in will they still work

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
so im looking at getting a joytech cubiod and i kno it has an amp limit of 25 but i have 2 30 amp high drain 18650s so im just wondering if i stick those in will they still work
Yes, they will work perfectly fine in the Cuboid.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes they will work but you need to make sure that they are married, meaning that you have been using them together all the time in the same mod, same charge discharge cycle count, and that they are at a close voltage levels at the time of first install if you intend to charge them in the Cuboid, if you have been using them separately in two different devices then they are a risk to use together ... just a heads up in case you are not aware of that ...

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Yes they will work but you need to make sure that they are married, meaning that you have been using them together all the time in the same mod, same charge discharge cycle count, and that they are at a close voltage levels at the time of first install if you intend to charge them in the Cuboid, if you have been using them separately in two different devices then they are a risk to use together ... just a heads up in case you are not aware of that ...
I used to believe that too, but the reality is that if they are the same battery type, then there is no practical reason to use "married" pairs. Here is a really good discussion thread on the topic: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/married-how-important.223096/#post-1058786 ... If you are more comfortable using married cells, then by all means continue to do so.

The biggest thing to remember is NEVER MIX AND MATCH BATTERIES, that is only asking for trouble!

VU Sponsors