Become a Patron!

A Recent Convert

Hello folks,

So after much contemplation and looking at friends shifting from smoking to vaping, I took a decision and got my self the Wismec Gen 3 with Supertank Mini, 0.5 ohm coil and some e juice with 6mg Nicotine. Now all of this i bought from Malaysia as i stay in India and god knows when these things are gonna be available here.

The juice bottles i bought are locally produced in Malaysia. Its been 3 days now since i quit smoking and have been vaping when the urge to smoke arises. It really has helped as i can breathe much better now.

Just have a couple of questions -

Feel a little weird in the stomach when i Vape. I am hungry more plus i think vaping acts as a good laxative. Hope thats Normal?

Also, i am a little paranoid about the juices i got are good or not? Or should i buy the ones produced in the US?

Other than this, any other advise you would like to give..

Bodytemp

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm also a new vaper myself (almost at 5 months) I'll try and answer them from personal experience. Good to see you swapping from smoking to vaping! Your doing your body a massive favor with that one be proud about it :)

Also thats a pretty okay mod so don't be too worried about it. I personally prefer things like the TV8 smok stick but they love to leak my juices (Rip me). I'm currently vaping on the Joytech penguin which is very nice its a .25ohm coil for DL I think it was 30 bucks for the mod and 14 for a pack of 5 coils (don't quote me on that one.)

The hunger feeling is because vaping tricks you to think your eating so you eat less. You're hungry because you haven't been eating (Thats the case for me atleast). The laxative feeling isn't the vaping itself, because your a new vaper usually it indicates the toxins leaving your body. I had the same thing now I'm back to normal it took around two months though. you'll be fine. if you aren't back to normal I'd switch to a higher VG then PG or if its a high VG liquid you are vaping then swap to a higher PG some people have intolerances like myself who cant have too much PG. It could also be how much MG is in your tank if its sub ohm I usually only do 3mg because chain vaping direct lung (DL) and 6mg if its mouth to lung (MTL) diarrhea can be caused by nicotine overdose too.

I have a couple of Malaysian juices (I'm from AU) they are pretty nice. However look out for acetone and diketones (I think thats how you spell them someone will correct me if I'm wrong) as they can cause issues. You can go for US label juices I usually go to bluedot vapors these days because I love their juices. Other budget rep companies are spicy vapes (delicious watermelon oh god yes) and vapewild (very sweet tend to gunk my coils but if you like sweet these guys are good for that) usually look to spend around 18-22USD for 100ml. The problem with Malaysian and Chinese juice companies is that they dont list whats actually in them so it can be a bit hit or miss with ingredients.

My suggestion is have a look around I'm pretty sure there are some vape shops in India too. Some of them might have a tasting bar.

edit: https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...;tbs:lrf:!2m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:10

Theres heaps of them

Hopefully this long post was helpful

VU Sponsors