Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
e0823153ce485566fb1edc51a1df3734.gif
MG Players :wave:
The nice non humid day is gone and here comes the heat and humidity for all week, YUCK... UGH :xD::blech:
Hope it's cooler for the rest of my MG friends :inlove: :blowkiss::hug:
Have a great Sunday :wave::bliss::bunny: :teehee:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He was having bad day today:( thank you for asking my friend:hug:
Awe, :hug::hug::hug: So sorry, Jimi. I hope he feels better and he will stay strong. We are here for you and your brother :hug::hug::hug: . Much love <3 to both of you :blowkiss:
Missed everyone again:(
Hope to catch you all tomorrow:wave:
Damn it :xD: .
Hopefully, we will catch you later on today :)
Where are all the morning maniacs at today?
They are sleeping ;) or sipping on their morning :coffee2::coffee2: or hot :coffee: tea ;) . Except for Snap, she's always an early riser :)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have a great Sunday Night, Jimi, Wolf, Snap, Pockets, Artemis and Mist. (Phew, there’s a lot of us!) Thanks for the good tunes, you all. Catch you later on tonight, I hope. :hugs, waves, and tasty clouds to everyone.:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Have a great night. Rhianne. Catchya later or on the flip side.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning my friends:wave:
Doing a few jobs outside today and in for my oatmeal:)
So.....
I figured I post a tune or two while it cookin;)
I hope everyone is havin a great day

Hey, Jimi. Good morning! Enjoy the oatmeal, sounds yummy. Hope the weather is good for working outside. Say hi to the green beans! Be back later, my friend. Love the Witch Doctor song!
Hugs, clouds and coffee your way, my friend.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HiYa Rhianne and good morning to you my friend, I love oatmeal, good thing cause that's what I eat every morning:rolleyes:, it's all in how ya doll it up I guess but very healthy, we get gluten free;) about 5 pounds at a time. Gonna be a hot one here today but I have to be in the sun at least 4 to 6 hours, very healthy;). I'll probably be a pickin em again today so I am setting you a plate at the table:) now don't let me down. Yup it's a good oldie, I can remember it coming out, was very popular and I was a little kid:giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
7b369802142d236f832fc3ec48c97c52.gif
Mist, Pockets, Rhianne, Jimi, Snap :wave:

@Jimi, Please, don't over do it today. Enjoy your tasty oatmeal :)

Have a great Monday !

Hey, that’s beautiful! What a week, huh? I’m weirded out by all these events. I’m not really prepared at all!! I wish we had until May, but never having to deal with it would be better.
Hope all is well in the Alley. Keep safe from tornados and stray hail balls. :hug::blowkiss::hi doggies::hug::cheers::coffee:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, Jimi, Wolf, Snap, Pockets, Artemis and Mist. What a crappy week it’s been all around. I’m stunned by all of this- bans, musicians dying, etc. It just majorly sucks.
I’m really glad to be here with you all, though. Have a great night, my friends. I’ll try to be back later when my batteries recharge.
Hugs and flavored clouds and love to you all.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, that’s beautiful! What a week, huh? I’m weirded out by all these events. I’m not really prepared at all!! I wish we had until May, but never having to deal with it would be better.
Hope all is well in the Alley. Keep safe from tornados and stray hail balls. :hug::blowkiss::hi doggies::hug::cheers::coffee:

I'm so glad and it's been great having you here :blowkiss::hug::bunny:

Thanks ! I worked really hard on it :teehee: . Yeah, it's been one hell-of-a-ride and it's not over :mad: . Whole bunch of bs and more is gonna be slung :cuss2: . Get what you can, and I'm pretty sure, there are great people here that will help you out :) .

Thanks ! It's going otay. I Hope things get better for you :hug::blowkiss::hug: . Gave them hugs from you :D . You have a good night :cheers: with tasty :cloud::cloud::cloud:

VU Sponsors