Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How’re you doing? Long time no see. Feels like a few aeons! Hugs to you, bro.

Good news from a different doctor today. "I see no kidney stones, sir." Bad news today from same doctor. "You've been seeing doctors & nurses presenting with blood in urine. We need to see in your bladder."

Had a doctor check my bladder before. They saw nothing, told this new doctor that. "We'll look again and better," replied he.

The pain I'm getting in my upper right side he says is from muscle/skeletal pain from spasms. It especially hurts when I cough or sneeze, toss the muscles to spasms.

Still have mixed feelings on having to have testosterone all my life. Would not have had muscle spasms like this had I not been introduced to the testosterone, which has made all kinds of changes in me. Not joking in saying I was exactly like wolverine prior to testosterone. I could go all day,night, next day and night and not be tired come day three, day five. Fatigue never bothered me, muscle aches? Right, none at all. Arthritis? Nope, none. Now? Plenty of arthritis.

Get drunk? Bring a distillery and a month's worth of brew, I won't get drunk but we can all have fun trying. Now, I have two double mixed drinks, I'm "toasty" enough, not quite drunk but I feel "good". Now, I get tired midway through a day of doing nothing.*smh* Fuck getting old.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good news from a different doctor today. "I see no kidney stones, sir." Bad news today from same doctor. "You've been seeing doctors & nurses presenting with blood in urine. We need to see in your bladder."

Had a doctor check my bladder before. They saw nothing, told this new doctor that. "We'll look again and better," replied he.

The pain I'm getting in my upper right side he says is from muscle/skeletal pain from spasms. It especially hurts when I cough or sneeze, toss the muscles to spasms.

Still have mixed feelings on having to have testosterone all my life. Would not have had muscle spasms like this had I not been introduced to the testosterone, which has made all kinds of changes in me. Not joking in saying I was exactly like wolverine prior to testosterone. I could go all day,night, next day and night and not be tired come day three, day five. Fatigue never bothered me, muscle aches? Right, none at all. Arthritis? Nope, none. Now? Plenty of arthritis.

Get drunk? Bring a distillery and a month's worth of brew, I won't get drunk but we can all have fun trying. Now, I have two double mixed drinks, I'm "toasty" enough, not quite drunk but I feel "good". Now, I get tired midway through a day of doing nothing.*smh* Fuck getting old.
I pray everything goes well and gets better! I have gallstones and have to get my gallbladder out but haven’t done it yet. They don’t hurt me... yet.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good morning MG loves!:wave:
I hope everyone has a great day! I already drank my beloved iced coffee and am now just sitting with my little man watching him play sing a long songs on my old phone. I’m really enjoying this fall weather! Nice cool crisp air! Was hanging out on the back porch yesterday with my family and I was snuggly one my hoodie with the hood up and wrapped my hippie blanket around me! Was a great night!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day! Love you guys!

Happy vaping! :ejuice::cloud:
:hearts:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’m really enjoying this fall weather! Nice cool crisp air!

Riding in the car with my wife yesterday, window down, vaping and seeing clouds trail us for a few miles. Wife looks over at me. "What I have said about vaping in my car?"

Wise ass hubby, "you love I do it rather than smoking."

"You can walk home, Mr.," she says.

I point to the open window, the bright balmy blue outside. "It's nice I can let the vape out the window," I say. Then as per universal wife "argument winning proposition" she replies.

"I don't care! That stuff mucks up my windshield."

"But I'm letting outside the car," I try again.

"I don't care," she says with me harmonizing in stereo.

"You're going to want to leave this car," she tells me.

I consider I've leaped out of a vehicle doing 35/40 mph, eh, it was alright but I'm sure I'd not fare as well as we were doing 80/90 mph on interstate. "Fine," I say rolling the window up.

My leaping from a vehicle doing 35/40 was on a farm, right out into a pasture field so as to go "dog" a bull. Run him down to the barn, keeping him distracted from the lady cows. Great fun for a nine year old boy to do at the request of a seventy some year old grandfather driving the old beater Ford pickup. It got done, too. Those who understand won't go phone PETA when I say I busted that bull's stubborn head and wheeled him right to the barn. It was either that or let him rut me and I damn sure wasn't feeling cocky that day.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Riding in the car with my wife yesterday, window down, vaping and seeing clouds trail us for a few miles. Wife looks over at me. "What I have said about vaping in my car?"

Wise ass hubby, "you love I do it rather than smoking."

"You can walk home, Mr.," she says.

I point to the open window, the bright balmy blue outside. "It's nice I can let the vape out the window," I say. Then as per universal wife "argument winning proposition" she replies.

"I don't care! That stuff mucks up my windshield."

"But I'm letting outside the car," I try again.

"I don't care," she says with me harmonizing in stereo.

"You're going to want to leave this car," she tells me.

I consider I've leaped out of a vehicle doing 35/40 mph, eh, it was alright but I'm sure I'd not fare as well as we were doing 80/90 mph on interstate. "Fine," I say rolling the window up.

My leaping from a vehicle doing 35/40 was on a farm, right out into a pasture field so as to go "dog" a bull. Run him down to the barn, keeping him distracted from the lady cows. Great fun for a nine year old boy to do at the request of a seventy some year old grandfather driving the old beater Ford pickup. It got done, too. Those who understand won't go phone PETA when I say I busted that bull's stubborn head and wheeled him right to the barn. It was either that or let him rut me and I damn sure wasn't feeling cocky that day.
Well that’s one crazy story! I’d never get close to a bull

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I hope you get it straightened out. Is the testosterone absolutely necessary? Yes, getting older sucks. With you on that.
But I do worry about you! So keep me in the loop, even though I told you to un fuck. Look up My Beautiful Launderette. You might like it, it’s British Bromance. And funny/cute.
:hug::hug::hug: my finger is getting numb. Times it by 120!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought it refurbished but I’ve only had it about six months. It’s maybe last years model. I didn’t bother looking it up since the OS was up to date,
It might be the charging cord, though, I think it has a tear in it.
emoji53.png

Thanks, Jimi.
emoji4.png
Big hugs your way!
I hope it just is the cord my friend

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Getting titrated (slow wean) off the prednisone! Yea! I'm happy!
Doctor is happy. She obtained funding from my office visit!
Honeymoon stage of job is over. The fangs were out last night. LOL I expected it. Working with lazy nurses usually the gossip starts. I pissed one off last night because she wanted me to work on Monday. I know how to say "NO"! Of course she didn't like it. I told her I wasn't looking for a full time job quite yet.
Ok, now that I have bored all of you.
Johnny Cash- - Sunday Morning Coming Down.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Honeymoon stage of job is over. The fangs were out last night. LOL I expected it. Working with lazy nurses usually the gossip starts. I pissed one off last night because she wanted me to work on Monday. I know how to say "NO"! Of course she didn't like it. I told her I wasn't looking for a full time job quite yet.

Good song, and glad you stood up for yourself! That’s really great about weaning off the meds, yay. :hug::hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Glad you’re weaned off your meds! That’s never fun! And great job saying no to work on a Monday! Monday’s suck! Get better soon!

:stars2:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

That's fantastic news Sandi:bliss: glad you are able to get off them my friend:hug:
Isn't that just how it goes with most jobs:mad:, they suck:gaah:, I am so glad to be retired, ain't got shit but I am happy:bliss:.
No not bored, thanks for sharing:)

VU Sponsors