Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
(not) Knockin' on Heaven's Door --- Miss you Tom.

Kind of reminds me too of a very lovely woman. She wanted to take me and her son on a Tom Petty crawl, just go and run the roads. She was/is a complete Hippie. Told her I was born a decade late, she didn't care. Figured me and her would pitch in as roadies, educate her boy with life. They had to pull out one night just as I was to have gotten off work. So life took me another way.

Is the testosterone absolutely necessary?

Yes, this is what three different endocrinologists tell me. My condition is not reversible, or "fixable". The testosterone is more for "quality" of life. Now, it also keeps me from getting baby soft bones. If my bones return to such an "elastic" form, I'm told, it is likely my lungs would suffocate from being squashed by muscles. I would in a rather literal sense implode on myself. Have my doubts but then I am not a doctor.

No shame admitting a limited comprehension of physiology. I know about the same rough "working knowledge" of how cars run. At least ones up until about 1978 or so. After that there was a push to get computers in cars. May as well forget just mucking around on a block, scraping GM/Ford/Universal/Jeep parts from a junk yard and getting it to go. At one point, yes you could swap parts between brands like that. Sometimes it took a little figuring, rigging but for the most of it parts were made standardized to lower & simplify repair/maintenance costs. Cars were also rather durable too.

See what happens when you build cars with bots? No more United auto Worker's Union to think "gee, this'll save all our buddies out 'in the world' a ton of grief by making parts standard." Nope, now a bot could put in two hundred or so variants of the same bolt. Same bot put in a part that need exacting match, or tuck this, or that sensor out of human reach unless they take the whole car apart.

And guess what? Every foggy morning that sensor stops the car from going. But it does not read out as bad on the diagnostic computer requiring a $1,500 per hour price tag to use with a minimum of 1 hour charged, even if it only needs to be on the car for less than thirty seconds. *sigh*

I digress, never been one for wrenching on cars/bikes/trucks at any given. Still I grew up working with some what did and picking up some half decent advice for the older cars. Oh yeah, that's right they were called dinosaurs. Yeah, again ... fuck getting old. Leaves me feeling obsolete.

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
After his nap he calmed down a lot. Still a little terror here and there though lol.
I’m jealous you got a tattoo! Been a year since I got one. You have to post a picture!
Have a good night!
Awe, I know the TTT are a PITA, but try enjoying every moment you can :inlove: cuz the TTT...The Terrible Teens will be the next phase of life :eek:
I sure will post a pic. It will be posted after all the healing is done and I Hope you like it :)

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What did you cover up? I’m either getting my ink removed or redone. It looks like it was done centuries ago.
Well, it was a cross, then my brother committed suicide. He liked tigers, so it got covered up with a tiger and a few roses around the tiger. Both were home made tattoos done by someone who didn't know what they were doing. They were both bad decisions when I was a teenager. If you like your tattoo, get it redone. That way it will look good :D and you'll like :D

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you, it’s somewhat better from herbs. It got really cold all of a sudden here. I was sleeping in just a T shirt and wow I was cold. I dug up a sweatshirt but it’s so windy now. Prolly what got my throat upset.
How’s your tattoo? Did you put ointment and a gauze pad on it? Sorry it’s still swollen. I never got one on my arm, but I know the pain. Take aspirin or something and chill out. Good energy beamed at you!
I’ll catch you in the morning hopefully. :hug::hug::blowkiss:
Sorry :( , It's been a couple Good Mornings that have past....
Good Morning, Rhianne :wave:
:) You're welcome. How's your throat doing :hug: ? Make sure from now on you wear sumthin' warm to bed or cuddle up to hubby ;) .
:) Thank you, tattoo is doing well. No, by the tattoo artist advise, she said to take off in four hrs, what she put on to wrap the tattoo in, wash it and put ice on it. Been doing that the last few days. The swelling has gone down some, but could take up to a week or so, with me, it will probably take up to the So, lol. I took a pain pill the first day, don't like them, so that was the only one I have taken.
I've been taken easy and thank you :hug: for sending the good energy Hope you and hubby are doing well.... Much love and many hugs :hug::blowkiss::hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you <3 for all the great
tunes :tunez:
Hopefully, I'll be back later and catch up more...give some likes ;)
Hope everyone has a great Saturday and Rock On :tunez:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, it was a cross, then my brother committed suicide. He liked tigers, so it got covered up with a tiger and a few roses around the tiger. Both were home made tattoos done by someone who didn't know what they were doing. They were both bad decisions when I was a teenager. If you like your tattoo, get it redone. That way it will look good :D and you'll like :D

That sounds like the Celtic cross I have! I’m thinking of lasering it off. No one sees it where it is, and I pretty much forget about it. Yep, tattoos and teens don’t mix. I got mine when I was a teen, too. I don’t like it, but I got used to it by ignoring it! Lol
I’d like it if it were a great design, but not sure if I want to keep it. It’s not like it was done for something special, like yours.

Hope you and the loved ones in the Alley are doing good. Mucho hugs and love your way.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
f09845d4f2accfe586af6d9625a38958.gif
Bella, Rooster Cogburn, Rhianne, Pockets, Snap, Jimi, Artemis, MyMagicMist, hellcatrydr, zephyr. I hope I didn't miss anyone.

@zephyr, Good to see you in this little part of VU. Thanks for stopping by and hope you are doing otay :hug:

Hope everyone has a Great Sunday and will have a relaxing day with some great tunes :tunez:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That sounds like the Celtic cross I have! I’m thinking of lasering it off. No one sees it where it is, and I pretty much forget about it. Yep, tattoos and teens don’t mix. I got mine when I was a teen, too. I don’t like it, but I got used to it by ignoring it! Lol
I’d like it if it were a great design, but not sure if I want to keep it. It’s not like it was done for something special, like yours.

Hope you and the loved ones in the Alley are doing good. Mucho hugs and love your way.
:wave: Good morning, Rhianne :)
How's it going? I'd say if you forgot about, forget about it again ;) . Don't waist your money on something that you had already forgotten about, especially if only you and hubby see it. I wouldn't have covered up, if it wasn't so ugly, if it wasn't visible to everyone, if I didn't have to look at every day, and if it didn't remind me of my stupid way of thinking when I was a teen :rolleyes: . But, I'm very happy now I can go out in public and not be embarrassed :bliss: or wear long sleeve shirts during the summer months :D .
Thank you <3 . Much love and many hugs :hug::hug: hoping all is well with you, hubby, and your dad :inlove:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
f09845d4f2accfe586af6d9625a38958.gif
Bella, Rooster Cogburn, Rhianne, Pockets, Snap, Jimi, Artemis, MyMagicMist, hellcatrydr, zephyr. I hope I didn't miss anyone.

@zephyr, Good to see you in this little part of VU. Thanks for stopping by and hope you are doing otay :hug:

Hope everyone has a Great Sunday and will have a relaxing day with some great tunes :tunez:

Good morning in here! Hope everyone has a great day! I'm looking for work shoes today.

VU Sponsors