Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Another great one... You two are on fire tonight....

Black Moon Rising - CCR

Walking on the moon

I'm about to drop so I am gonna wimp out:giggle: . you two have a lot of fun and don't play anything I wouldn't:giggle:, sound like a parent don't I:giggle: But anyway Good Night Wolfie:wave:
Good Night VJ:wave:
I had a blast playin tonight thanks for all the great tunes, sleep well and Sweet Dreams see you both tomorrow:wave:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Walking on the moon

I'm about to drop so I am gonna wimp out:giggle: . you two have a lot of fun and don't play anything I wouldn't:giggle:, sound like a parent don't I:giggle: But anyway Good Night Wolfie:wave:
I had a blast playin tonight thanks for all the great tunes, sleep well and Sweet Dreams see you both tomorrow:wave:

Ok Jimi... You have yourself a good nights sleep.... Sweet dreams and I will catch you again tomorrow.... :hug:

Edit: BTW pops, Not sure what you wouldn't play so all is still in limits... Right? lol Kidding of course...

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not whipping out ! Had a blast too, glad I was around for the last little bit. Hope to see you on the flip side :wave:
Sleep well tonight, Dad :teehee:... Good Night, Jimi :hug: and Sweet Dreams

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So True Wolfie... Sadly there is always someone better.... And it is always someone you would never expect too.... lol
Lol, funny you said that. This girl looked like a giant to me. I was 5'1" she was 5'7-9"and big. Scared the crap out of me, that's probably why my adrenaline kicked in, lol, glad it did !

Last edited:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Lol, funny you said that. This girl looked like a giant to me. I was 5'1" she was 5'7-9"and big. Scared the crap out of me, that's probably why my adrenaline kick in, lol, glad it did !

I grew up being different... A punk rocker in lifestyle and nature. I grew up living the lifestyle of this band and song.... Still rings true today....

Social Distortion Live At The Roxy - Prison Bound

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I grew up being different... A punk rocker in lifestyle and nature. I grew up living the lifestyle of this band and song.... Still rings true today....

Social Distortion Live At The Roxy - Prison Bound

Good tune . I know where you're coming from. But, I was wearing HD shirts and hanging with that crowd. But, being a punk rocker was harder back then, not so much these days. You were born to early ;)

Take No Prisoners...by Megadeth
Oops, didn't see the last tune you posted...... Tapatalk :xD:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Good tune . I know where you're coming from. But, I was wearing HD shirts and hanging with that crowd. But, being a punk rocker was harder back then, not so much these days. You were born to early ;)

Take No Prisoners...by Megadeth

Great Song ^^^

Pretty much.... Though bands like Green Day, Sublime, and pop punk was starting while I was still in High School.... So I was a little late to one party and too early for the other.... Story of my life....

Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cripes, I missed that post. Yep, we can say anything we want here because...We Are Family! :disco:
1652f42ec4a64d4866caff25f09fd413.gif
You got that right, Sista

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It was fun. The last time I went was about five years ago, I had a blast with my nephew.
Everyone is gonna think this weird...in karate class we all would lay on our backs and the "teacher" would walk on all of our stomachs. That was really building up the stomach muscles...the weird part...I liked it :huh: yeah weird, I know, lol.

Wow, that is great for building up your core muscles. Granted that he didn’t squash anyone!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, you mentioned sumthin' about getting an android so you would be able to do more stuff ;)
See you later :wave: Love you, Sista :hug::hug:

Yes, and they’re prolly not as over priced as Apple. I need a new phone anyways, and I was looking at a different company. I’ve been in a phone rut and too lazy to get another carrier.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok Jimi... You have yourself a good nights sleep.... Sweet dreams and I will catch you again tomorrow.... :hug:

Edit: BTW pops, Not sure what you wouldn't play so all is still in limits... Right? lol Kidding of course...

Pops? Lmao. It would prolly be cool to have someone like Jimi as your dad, though! You would vape safely, anyways. :teehee:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
As long as said rant was about bans, it’s great!

Not always the brightest thing to do half lit on Bourbon. Doubt there is a simple way to regulate vaping to where everyone gets what they want but it made the most sense while in my drunken state... lol Would hate higher taxes but we keep flavors.... Sadly then there are the deeming regs.... Just strange how difficult they are making such.... Neither big tobacco nor makers of alcohol have to deal with so much restriction...

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not always the brightest thing to do half lit on Bourbon. Doubt there is a simple way to regulate vaping to where everyone gets what they want but it made the most sense while in my drunken state... lol Would hate higher taxes but we keep flavors.... Sadly then there are the deeming regs.... Just strange how difficult they are making such.... Neither big tobacco nor makers of alcohol have to deal with so much restriction...

I think they’re trying to make vaping as unpopular as possible because it’s THE only way to really quit smoking, and to stay quit.

I think that’s why they’re publishing so many blatant lies about it being a gateway to smoking etc. It works, but they don’t want smokers to quit! Too much lost money.

Kids are drinking, smoking, and a lot of other things, but all of that is fine (with the gov’t.) I think the parents are letting themselves be manipulated by fake media stories. Really they should prefer vaping to smoking. They do in England and the UK!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Music Game Family:wave:
How's everyone doin today:)
One of these days I'm gonna make it here to play with the morning maniacs:giggle:

Yeah never know what your gonna get when I post:rolleyes:, that's why I said that:giggle:

Me too, Jimi. And you turned me on to it!
I listen to it all the time;)

Good morning MG family! Hope you all slept well and have a great day! My oldest son is coming over to visit today so I’m excited! The boys will be running around for awhile together lol!

Love you all and many hugs! :hug::blowkiss:
Have a wonderful time with the boys:bliss:, they grow up so fast got to enjoy every minute you can with them;). We'll see you later:hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow, that is great for building up your core muscles. Granted that he didn’t squash anyone!
It was great, I miss it to this day. Funny how I couldn't get anyone to step on me :giggle: . But, at first I was like WTF WTH you doing, man ! :teehee: It only took about the first 20 or so of tummy walking where no one was getting squashed :teehee:
Yes, and they’re prolly not as over priced as Apple. I need a new phone anyways, and I was looking at a different company. I’ve been in a phone rut and too lazy to get another carrier.
All phones are over priced, but nowadays they are like little computers in the palm of your hand. Hope you get something new soon. Would like to see the videos going alone with the title of the tunes ;)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning MG family! Hope you all slept well and have a great day! My oldest son is coming over to visit today so I’m excited! The boys will be running around for awhile together lol!

Love you all and many hugs! :hug::blowkiss:
Good afternoon, Bella Sweetie ! Thank you and hope you slept well. Sounds like a great day and hopefully, you will have an overnight with him really soon ! Love you, Bella :hug::blowkiss::hug: . Have a Great Day, Sweetie ! See you later :wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon, MG Family :inlove:
Hope everyone is having a great Sunday, enjoying all great tunes :tunez: and good conversations. Love you all and thank you for making this thread great :hug::hug::blowkiss:
See you all later :wave:

VU Sponsors