Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That's great ! I hope you're feeling even better now. Gloomy and rainy sounds great. It was really windy here, but no threat for tornadoes :bliss: . Hope you're evening has gone well. Love you, Rhianne :hug::hug: and of course big tasty clouds :cloud::cloud::cloud: fuck the FDA :finger:

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

:giggle: Yep, fuck ‘em. Rainy and gloomy is great. But when it is the bringer of sinus migraine, no. Not that sun would help, if the pressure was bad for me. I have a deviated septum and it is painful as hell sometimes. :cry:
Love you too! We’re like the MG clan now. :hug::hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The Human Beinz - - Nobody But Me.
Hey, MG fam. My delivery from the farm just came, yep really. Lol
So I’m gonna go deal with that and recharge the thingy,
Love you all! Sleep well and sweet dreams, y’all. :hug::hug:

I Joke But I Don't Play...by Tone Loc
:shades: cool, glad it showed up early tonight :bliss: Hopefully, will see you on the flip side :wave:
You get some sleep. Good Night, Rhianne....Sweet Dreams :hug::blowkiss::inlove:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's past the witching hour and my bed time. Hope you get some sleep VJ and hopefully, will see you on the flip side. Good Night, VJ and everyone.... Sweet Dreams :hug::blowkiss::hug:
36661c3a0a6963d536c64a458a0e8ce7.gif

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good morning my lovely MG family!! :wave:

So little Tobias has been throwing up all morning like the exorcist. Been giving him water and crackers. I may not be on today or only make small appearances here and there. Prayers for him to feel better soon would be greatly appreciated!

Love you all and lots of tight bear hugs!!

:hug::blowkiss::inlove:<3:hearts:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So little Tobias has been throwing up all morning like the exorcist. Been giving him water and crackers. I may not be on today or only make small appearances here and there. Prayers for him to feel better soon would be greatly appreciated!

Hope your curtain climber gets lots better, soon. Not good hearing of a youngin' getting sick like that. Got to teach 'em the mama rule. "Don't you make mama worry any more than she does." The other part of that one is, "a mama brought ya into the world, be a mama take ya out of it."

Course for now, give him all the lovings ya can. Do hope whatever it is passes soon.

Bells & healing?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

:hug::blowkiss::inlove:<3s:
Aww, so sorry Tobias is sick. I hope he feels better really soon. It's so hard seeing you're little one being sick and not being able to make him feel better. Prayers for him and you. Love you, Bella and good healing vibes for Tobias and you :hug: :blowkiss::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hope your curtain climber gets lots better, soon. Not good hearing of a youngin' getting sick like that. Got to teach 'em the mama rule. "Don't you make mama worry any more than she does." The other part of that one is, "a mama brought ya into the world, be a mama take ya out of it."

Course for now, give him all the lovings ya can. Do hope whatever it is passes soon.

Bells & healing?

Hey ho, good to see you here! Even if I was elsewhere. Hope it’s going good at the new place. :hugz galore:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Oh, so sorry to hear about the little man. Will he drink hot tea with a bit of sugar and maybe some toast with a bit of butter? My mom used to give it to me when I was sick. Just keep him hydrated. Warm/hot tea with sugar should calm him a bit and keep his sugar from dropping too much from throwing up.

Biggest bear hugs to you, Belle. Love you so much! Kiss Tobias on the forehead a little later from me. :hug::blowkiss:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh, so sorry to hear about the little man. Will he drink hot tea with a bit of sugar and maybe some toast with a bit of butter? My mom used to give it to me when I was sick. Just keep him hydrated. Warm/hot tea with sugar should calm him a bit and keep his sugar from dropping too much from throwing up.

Biggest bear hugs to you, Belle. Love you so much! Kiss Tobias on the forehead a little later from me. :hug::blowkiss:
He’s too young for hot tea. I’ve been giving him water but everything just keeps coming back up. He took an hour nap and got up a little better. He’s only been eating a couple crackers here and there. I’ll definitely give him that kiss from you!

:hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I am sorry to hear that:(. Well you know we'll be praying for him to get better:hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Bells & healing?

Hi Mist good to see you my friend:)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You might try a cool ginger tea, ginger is very good for soothing the stomach

I was hoping you’d suggest something, since my hot tea was a no go! :teehee: The baby might need some honey for blood sugar since he’s been vomiting. Not a lot, just a bit in warm water maybe?
He's our Dr Bear :hug:
I always put my tea in the refrigerator too cool down, not much into hot tea but warm tea.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sadly I'm not. I don't have any peanut butter. I was going make No Bakes and peanut butter cookies. I had to make yucky chocolate chip :teehee: .

Well, since you won’t be wanting those yucky chocolate chip cookies, you can send them to me and Jimi. Jimi can have a few bites and that’s it!

VU Sponsors