Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My notifications were really crazy, like from a day ago. Then they went back to normal. Now they’re from 19 hours ago, again.

WTH is wrong with Tappy? I know I can check VU on my own, but it’s easier with notifications.

I called up the NY health insurance marketplace today to re -up my insurance. I got a nice lady and everything was going well. She started on the 101 questions you’ve got to answer, and asks if anyone has died lately. I answer no, and she says it appears that you are deceased! Say what, lady?? Apparently someone with my name has died, and they just wanted to make sure it wasn’t me. I asked if someone could’ve done it as a joke or to be mean, she said no, of course not. What a fucking day!!

I know it doesn’t make sense, but hey it’s what she told me. :smdh:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
My notifications were really crazy, like from a day ago. Then they went back to normal. Now they’re from 19 hours ago, again.

WTH is wrong with Tappy? I know I can check VU on my own, but it’s easier with notifications.

I called up the NY health insurance marketplace today to re -up my insurance. I got a nice lady and everything was going well. She started on the 101 questions you’ve got to answer, and asks if anyone has died lately. I answer no, and she says it appears that you are deceased! Say what, lady?? Apparently someone with my name has died, and they just wanted to make sure it wasn’t me. I asked if someone could’ve done it as a joke or to be mean, she said no, of course not. What a fucking day!!

I know it doesn’t make sense, but hey it’s what she told me. :smdh:

I know small talk has gone to the wayside in many people but couldn't there be an easier subject to start with during the 101 questions? lol.... I mean seriously, is there some other questions to start with before leading up to "aren't you dead? It shows here that you are dead." Crazy crazy world we live in.... Woman should be thankful she didn't get a sarcastic asshole like me when asking that question. Might have played that one around the world and back to make her feel like a dumbass.... Oh well..... Sorry you had to deal with such....

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I know small talk has gone to the wayside in many people but couldn't there be an easier subject to start with during the 101 questions? lol.... I mean seriously, is there some other questions to start with before leading up to "aren't you dead? It shows here that you are dead." Crazy crazy world we live in.... Woman should be thankful she didn't get a sarcastic asshole like me when asking that question. Might have played that one around the world and back to make her feel like a dumbass.... Oh well..... Sorry you had to deal with such....

I’m just not sure what she was thinking, since I was trying to get health insurance. First she asked if anyone in my household had died. Told her no. Then it’s well, it seems like you’re down as deceased. Hmm, don’t need insurance in that case!!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I overslept! But I did get to sign up for a health plan today. I was getting emails with “only five more days to sign up!!” So I won’t get charged a tax penalty for no insurance or whatever they threaten you with.

The juice I made with Mint and Eucalyptus kinda fixed me up!! But just in case, I haven’t stopped vaping it since I mixed it. I had no idea Eucalyptus was so healing!

I’ll try to be around in the mornings and write suitably grumpy comments, though. Love you, lots of hugs and wolf howls at you. And yep, coffee, tea and fda fuckin’ clouds!
I'd love to over sleep, I'm always under sleeping. Kinda did the same thing on the last day, just upped the coverage on dental. Glad you got it taking care of especially after being dead. So glad you are feeling better. Keep on vaping it.
I look forward to your morning grumbiness :teehee: . Love you, hugs :hug: and hope your hubby is doing well :hug:

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It didn’t go as I had planned. As soon as I got him ready to play in the snow, it was all melted :(.

Thank you! It’s an idea I’ve had for a long time, just didn’t know how to portray it on canvas. It’s based off a song, Heavy in your arms by Florence and the machine.

I hope your nephew gets into driving soon. It took me awhile because of anxiety, but when he’s ready he’ll get there! When he gets rich, ask him for a decent car for me too so my husband and I don’t have to share!:teehee:

Love you!!! Lots of love and hugs!! :hug::blowkiss:

Hi Bella :) , That's a bummer, sorry it all melted and didn't go as planned :( . You did great with expressing it on the canvas ! I'm excited to see the next painting you do.

Thank you ! Yeah, I think some of him not driving is due to anxiety, but there's more to it. One thing is...his mom would drive fast and CRAZY with him in the vehicle...saw that with my own two eyes. I don't know, maybe, that didn't have anything to do with it, but it would have an ever lasting impact on me if my mom drove like her. I sure will ask him ;) he's a good hearted teenager for everything he has been through :hug: He still gives me hugs and he's 17, even in public, lol. :teehee: What can I say, I'm a super duper Auntie :teehee:
Love you and hugs :hug: :blowkiss: Hope you sleep well tonight :blowkiss:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ahoy, matey. Point
them farts elsewhere, bean or not. :teehee: Fourteen Eyes sounds like
a vintage Kung Fu movie, like the ones they used to play on Saturdays.
But I believe you, surveillance is electronic and will use all networks
available. I’m just not digging the RF stuff blanketing everything!

So, I hope the new digs are okay. It’s no biggie if people think
you’re weird. It happens.

:hug: and love to you, brother.

But I believe you, surveillance is electronic and will use all
networks available. I’m just not digging the RF stuff blanketing
everything!

Well, we're energy in one form or another. Radio frequencies have been working to offer means of controlling people since the late 1800 to early 1900's. Not many would admit that, not many realize Tesla first utilized radio either.

If I stayed worried over all this kind of stuff, might as well not exist. I do worry. Then, realize there is only so much one person can do. I also realize some more of my mom's wisdom rings true.

When I was four years old me and her lived on a very publicly accessible street. She told me should anyone come in to take anything, laugh, offer to help them cart it out. Tell them you would give the moon if you could. Things are not worth a life. Then, she took pause before conveying what came next.

"Son, if someone wants you dead they'll find a way to make it so. There's nothing you nor me can do to stop that. Yes, we might try to live safe but there are never any guarantees. Welcome to life," she told me. Her point wasn't to scare her four year old boy. No, she only wanted to make him aware of the nature which is in all of us.

We're all a balancing act of light and dark. There's always a choice and even choosing to not choose is a choice. Everyone is free to choose as they will and indeed they will. All any of us can do ultimately is hope we can all get along, and hope for the best.

A person might take a notion I'm something of a mama's boy. Pft. If I had a choice to that I'd say it doesn't matter either that I am or not. It doesn't ultimately.

Yes though, I've come to appreciate stuff my mom taught me. Come to understand she did the best she could. There's a bunch what I could get mad about, her choice of an asshole step dad, a
refusal to leave him being two things.

As life has gone on and winded itself out, I've come to understand life itself better and its role on her choices. Do I always agree? No. Does that mean I got a right to be angry? No. It hasn't been my life she lives. Yes, our lives intertwined. All in all though, she lives her life and not mine.

So, I hope the new digs are okay.

*long deep sigh* No, they are not, actually. That noted we discussed our living here last night while enjoying some Chinese.

This, it's temporary. We'll make do until we can do better. It seems that's our lot and course. Meanwhile I'm going to be working to help bring in revenue, no matter what that means. She's keeping my balls in her purse for now. That way I don't go beating everyone else upside the head with them, getting shit done.

I likely would too. Been surprising her a few times here and there. She was bringing in all kinds of nick knacks. As we had to move she chided herself and exasperated over having too much shit. I grinned, "now you'll listen when I tell you it is too much," I said.

She gasped, "damn it, my hubbay grew balls." I explained that I let her do what she wants, until she realizes that she might always be right, until she's wrong. I've no need to come swinging a hammer at her. Nah, easier to let her feel the vise snugging her up while she turns it herself. That way I don't need to "argue", she does it for me. :)

*chuckles* Yeah, I'm one of those kind. :) "Hey you fucking asshole!"

"Yeah, that's Mr. Asshole to ya, what ya need done? Never mind, already got ya fixed. C'ya!"

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

There we go, a hugplosion, hugs for everybody. As usual if you get too many pass them along. :) Hugs will kick hate's ass. Then maybe we can all get a piece, erm, find some peace in life.

Arrr, this pup he needs some hot tea. Then, he gotta figure out how to put letters on a screen and turn them into nickles & dimes. He was running a tractor yesterday. :) It was a bit of fun while still getting the work of bringing down some firewood, done. Hmm, yes want tractor on our farm. "Need more power, uh." *chuckles* I will defend Grayskull. Yay! alright, i better, ...

Last edited:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hi Bella :) , That's a bummer, sorry it all melted and didn't go as planned :( . You did great with expressing it on the canvas ! I'm excited to see the next painting you do.

Thank you ! Yeah, I think some of him not driving is due to anxiety, but there's more to it. One thing is...his mom would drive fast and CRAZY with him in the vehicle...saw that with my own two eyes. I don't know, maybe, that didn't have anything to do with it, but it would have an ever lasting impact on me if my mom drove like her. I sure will ask him ;) he's a good hearted teenager for everything he has been through :hug: He still gives me hugs and he's 17, even in public, lol. :teehee: What can I say, I'm a super duper Auntie :teehee:
Love you and hugs :hug: :blowkiss: Hope you sleep well tonight :blowkiss:

Awww poor kid! That’s so sad his mother would drive like that with him in the car! Sounds like you’re an awesome aunt still getting hugs and all!!

love you and big hugs! I slept alright, was up a lot to go to the bathroom so I’m pretty tired. I hope you slept well! Have a great day love!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi everyone and
7b3d2e47c24d0c2e4b0197d15e53bf13.gif

Hope everyone has a Great Friday :vino::cloud::cheers::cloud::vino: Hugs :hug: and Love to everyone

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Awww poor kid! That’s so sad his mother would drive like that with him in the car! Sounds like you’re an awesome aunt still getting hugs and all!!

love you and big hugs! I slept alright, was up a lot to go to the bathroom so I’m pretty tired. I hope you slept well! Have a great day love!
Hello and Good Afternoon, Bella :)
Hopefully, you'll catch a cat nap when your little man has a nap.
Aww, thanks. I hope I'm the cool Aunt :teehee: gotta be...I'm the only Aunt. Ok, l told a little white lie, he has a step aunt, but she has nothing to do with him.
Thank you. Hope you have a great day. Much Love and hugs :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, we're energy in one form or another. Radio frequencies have been working to offer means of controlling people since the late 1800 to early 1900's. Not many would admit that, not many realize Tesla first utilized radio either.

If I stayed worried over all this kind of stuff, might as well not exist. I do worry. Then, realize there is only so much one person can do. I also realize some more of my mom's wisdom rings true.

When I was four years old me and her lived on a very publicly accessible street. She told me should anyone come in to take anything, laugh, offer to help them cart it out. Tell them you would give the moon if you could. Things are not worth a life. Then, she took pause before conveying what came next.

"Son, if someone wants you dead they'll find a way to make it so. There's nothing you nor me can do to stop that. Yes, we might try to live safe but there are never any guarantees. Welcome to life," she told me. Her point wasn't to scare her four year old boy. No, she only wanted to make him aware of the nature which is in all of us.

We're all a balancing act of light and dark. There's always a choice and even choosing to not choose is a choice. Everyone is free to choose as they will and indeed they will. All any of us can do ultimately is hope we can all get along, and hope for the best.

A person might take a notion I'm something of a mama's boy. Pft. If I had a choice to that I'd say it doesn't matter either that I am or not. It doesn't ultimately.

Yes though, I've come to appreciate stuff my mom taught me. Come to understand she did the best she could. There's a bunch what I could get mad about, her choice of an asshole step dad, a
refusal to leave him being two things.

As life has gone on and winded itself out, I've come to understand life itself better and its role on her choices. Do I always agree? No. Does that mean I got a right to be angry? No. It hasn't been my life she lives. Yes, our lives intertwined. All in all though, she lives her life and not mine.

*long deep sigh* No, they are not, actually. That noted we discussed our living here last night while enjoying some Chinese.

This, it's temporary. We'll make do until we can do better. It seems that's our lot and course. Meanwhile I'm going to be working to help bring in revenue, no matter what that means. She's keeping my balls in her purse for now. That way I don't go beating everyone else upside the head with them, getting shit done.

I likely would too. Been surprising her a few times here and there. She was bringing in all kinds of nick knacks. As we had to move she chided herself and exasperated over having too much shit. I grinned, "now you'll listen when I tell you it is too much," I said.

She gasped, "damn it, my hubbay grew balls." I explained that I let her do what she wants, until she realizes that she might always be right, until she's wrong. I've no need to come swinging a hammer at her. Nah, easier to let her feel the vise snugging her up while she turns it herself. That way I don't need to "argue", she does it for me. :)

*chuckles* Yeah, I'm one of those kind. :) "Hey you fucking asshole!"

"Yeah, that's Mr. Asshole to ya, what ya need done? Never mind, already got ya fixed. C'ya!"

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

There we go, a hugplosion, hugs for everybody. As usual if you get too many pass them along. :) Hugs will kick hate's ass. Then maybe we can all get a piece, erm, find some peace in life.

Arrr, this pup he needs some hot tea. Then, he gotta figure out how to put letters on a screen and turn them into nickles & dimes. He was running a tractor yesterday. :) It was a bit of fun while still getting the work of bringing down some firewood, done. Hmm, yes want tractor on our farm. "Need more power, uh." *chuckles* I will defend Grayskull. Yay! alright, i better, ...

Wow, I was so into He Man and She Ra as a kid! I am the Power! Yay!
Cool, a tractor. Prolly sounds better to me since I was raised in the suburbs, though. :teehee:

It’s so fracking cold outside and in here. I have to have a throw blanket around me just sitting around. I don’t really mind the blanket, but this guy gives us heat when he feels like it. :gaah:

Hugzilla back at you, bro. Love you, man. Look after yourself!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, MG fam. Hope everyone is having a great afternoon! Hugs, love and yummy naughty flavored nicotine containing clouds to you all. Love you guys! :hug::hug:

Edit: I ninja’d myself! It takes talent..

Top of the evening, Rhianne :) . Thank you ! Hope you've been having a good day :D . I was out on the front porch with doggies enjoying being mellow than...neighbor guy started cussing up a storm. Something went wrong and all the sudden BANG. Then a horrific noise coming from a mule or horse....Emma and I went inside couldn't take the horrible noise the animal was making...BANG...Duke came in after that one.... BANG BANG was the last of the shots. I definitely know I was not meant to live on a farm. It was horrible hated hearing it and I won't ever forget it :( . I've been hunting killed a few animals, but that...:blech: can't handle it !
You have a great evening :cheers: :cloud::cloud: :vino: Love you..:hug:
:teehee: That does take talent :teehee:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Top of the evening, Rhianne :) . Thank you ! Hope you've been having a good day :D . I was out on the front porch with doggies enjoying being mellow than...neighbor guy started cussing up a storm. Something went wrong and all the sudden BANG. Then a horrific noise coming from a mule or horse....Emma and I went inside couldn't take the horrible noise the animal was making...BANG...Duke came in after that one.... BANG BANG was the last of the shots. I definitely know I was not meant to live on a farm. It was horrible hated hearing it and I won't ever forget it :( . I've been hunting killed a few animals, but that...:blech: can't handle it !
You have a great evening :cheers: :cloud::cloud: :vino: Love you..:hug:
:teehee: That does take talent :teehee:

Yuch, I thought you shoot them in the head once! Not make them suffer and cry. Please, don’t ever ring his bell if you’re stuck outside in PJ’s in the middle of the night! He sounds like a serial killer.

I hope your day was good, other than that. Glad you’re hanging out. There’s so much activity here now on this thread. :cool: And it’s YOUR thread.

Big hugs and love to you and the doggies. Love you, Wolfe.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey MG family! Sorry I haven’t been on all day. Think I caught a flu of some kind. Been resting as much as my toddler lets me lol. So sick I didn’t even drink coffee this morning!

I got my aspire avp pro in the mail today that I won in a contest on here and I love it! My collection is growing fast! I have my solo, pos orchid that’s going in the trash now, usonicig that’s going to be a dust collector I won in another contest on here because of really bad spit back (and yes I’ve tried all the tricks to stop it from happening), my freemax twister, and the aegis boost when it gets delivered that I won in another contest on here. I think I’m good now to not participate in any more contests lol.

I love you all and missed you all so much but I just couldn’t move or do anything. I was freezing all day with tons of layers on. When Toby took his nap, instead of it being only 2 hours, I made it 3. I needed the extra rest. He’s been great! He’s all better now so maybe I just caught what he had for the day.

Anyway, I hope you all are having a great day and night! I missed you all so much! :hug::blowkiss:<3

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey MG family! Sorry I haven’t been on all day. Think I caught a flu of some kind. Been resting as much as my toddler lets me lol. So sick I didn’t even drink coffee this morning!

I got my aspire avp pro in the mail today that I won in a contest on here and I love it! My collection is growing fast! I have my solo, pos orchid that’s going in the trash now, usonicig that’s going to be a dust collector I won in another contest on here because of really bad spit back (and yes I’ve tried all the tricks to stop it from happening), my freemax twister, and the aegis boost when it gets delivered that I won in another contest on here. I think I’m good now to not participate in any more contests lol.

I love you all and missed you all so much but I just couldn’t move or do anything. I was freezing all day with tons of layers on. When Toby took his nap, instead of it being only 2 hours, I made it 3. I needed the extra rest. He’s been great! He’s all better now so maybe I just caught what he had for the day.

Anyway, I hope you all are having a great day and night! I missed you all so much! :hug::blowkiss:<3

Wow, you’ve got a lot of great gear now! And in time for Christmas. I’m so happy for you about that.

I thought I was over whatever I had, too. But this morning it felt like a sore throat coming on, so I vaped the Eucalyptus like crazy. Yikes, I hope I don’t have to make it my ADV!

So glad that the little man is okay. Love you both! I’m sorry but he reminds me of you.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Wow, you’ve got a lot of great gear now! And in time for Christmas. I’m so happy for you about that.

I thought I was over whatever I had, too. But this morning it felt like a sore throat coming on, so I vaped the Eucalyptus like crazy. Yikes, I hope I don’t have to make it my ADV!

So glad that the little man is okay. Love you both! I’m sorry but he reminds me of you.
Oh no! I hope your sore throat doesn’t get worse! I was fine yesterday and woke up all night every half hour to go to the toilet. It was not a fun night. We’re all passing sicknesses on here to eachother lol.

Both my boys are a lot like me, but my youngest is definitely more me. My oldest is more like his dad with doing football every year, I play video games but him and his dad play them daily all day long. My little terror is creative like me. They’re both very loving and kind though, neither would hurt a fly... except for the toddler... he throws toys :teehee:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh no! I hope your sore throat doesn’t get worse! I was fine yesterday and woke up all night every half hour to go to the toilet. It was not a fun night. We’re all passing sicknesses on here to eachother lol.

Both my boys are a lot like me, but my youngest is definitely more me. My oldest is more like his dad with doing football every year, I play video games but him and his dad play them daily all day long. My little terror is creative like me. They’re both very loving and kind though, neither would hurt a fly... except for the toddler... he throws toys :teehee:

The little one has your mouth and maybe your nose, too. His face looks a lot like you. And you’re a loving soul and a good mom, of course they’re kind and loving! I wonder if the little man will paint, too. That would be awesome!

Yep, I think we’re sharing an online virus! :teehee:

Hugs and love, Belle.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yuch, I thought you shoot them in the head once! Not make them suffer and cry. Please, don’t ever ring his bell if you’re stuck outside in PJ’s in the middle of the night! He sounds like a serial killer.

I hope your day was good, other than that. Glad you’re hanging out. There’s so much activity here now on this thread. :cool: And it’s YOUR thread.

Big hugs and love to you and the doggies. Love you, Wolfe.
Yeah, that's what I thought too. I don't know what he was thinking. Oh, no worries. There's been times when packages are delivered, they've been delivered to his home. I just walk down there, open his porch door and grab my package. Haven't been meet with a sawed off shot gun or anything of the sort.

Thank you ! Rather than that...it's been a great day. This thread would be nothing if it wasn't for All of YOU :blowkiss:

Gave doggies hugs from you :blowkiss:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The little one has your mouth and maybe your nose, too. His face looks a lot like you. And you’re a loving soul and a good mom, of course they’re kind and loving! I wonder if the little man will paint, too. That would be awesome!

Yep, I think we’re sharing an online virus! :teehee:

Hugs and love, Belle.
Aww thank you! My oldest looks exactly like his dad so if my youngest looks like me, I’m happy! Lol thank you so much for the compliments! The little one painted a pumpkin this year for Halloween and had a blast! So hopefully he’ll get into art like me too. His brother isn’t really into art :(

and yes! We’re all definitely sharing an online illness!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sorry;) to hear you've got it:hug:, try to stay as warm as possible and drink plenty of fluids, preferably broth or something like that. When your child get's it it's pretty hard to not get it yourself:eek:. The cold that's goin around here is a real bad one and keeps hanging on/ comin back:eek:. I posted a lot of herbal to protect one from catching colds in the health section when the little guy gets it you need to start taking those herbs so you don't get it;):hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Sorry;) to hear you've got it:hug:, try to stay as warm as possible and drink plenty of fluids, preferably broth or something like that. When your child get's it it's pretty hard to not get it yourself:eek:. The cold that's goin around here is a real bad one and keeps hanging on/ comin back:eek:. I posted a lot of herbal to protect one from catching colds in the health section when the little guy gets it you need to start taking those herbs so you don't get it;):hug:
I have A LOT of layers on, two sweatshirts, fluffy thick pajama pants, knee high thick fluffy socks, and a blanket! Lol I look like gandolf from lord of the rings! My father in law even put the furnace on along with the heat to make me feel better. I’ll have to check out your health thread. I’m never one to follow healthy tips and tricks but it’s about time I start!

Love you Jimi! Nice to see you on here tonight! I missed you and everyone else in here! :hug::hearts:

VU Sponsors