Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Aww :hug: Sorry you are having swollen feet. I always wondered if those compression socks really worked. I hope your hand is healing well :hug: .
:teehee: My favorite numbers are 7 and 13. 7 because all of name...first middle and last all have 7 letters in them...13 just cause most people thinks it's bad. What you said with all our names...Love it :blowkiss: ! And, you really nailed it with Jimi being Yogi, he's such a Sweetheart. But, we also have SnapDragon who flies above us all to tell us if anything is happening ahead of us or behind us...the Fire Slayer. Heck, someone (Mist) get out your pencil and paper...a great story is waiting to be told.
Hope your headache is gone and your feet are feeling better ! Hugs :hug: and Love :blowkiss:

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

Dammit... Missed SnapDragon.... Now that I think about it, I missed Artemis too..... Sorry guys..... Would have made for a good Friday the 13th survival story.... Well there is still a chance to do so for all in a Nightmare Before Christmas version... lol

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Thank you ! From left to right... Trigger, Emma, Pistol, Duke. Pistol is fairly new to the pack. He's fitting in, ur um, learning his place in the pack...his name is a perfect match with his personality.
Aww, thank you ! :blowkiss::hug: Miss you and the rest of the family :hug:
Hope your pizza was good and hope you slept well. See you later.

Pizza was good and filling... Sadly it knocked me right out.... Slept good for about 3 hours... Then old age came creeping in and I had to go the restroom... lol

Thank you for naming all of the poochies.... Now I know which one you are showing us when I only see one of them in a post... Again beautiful doggies and glad they are living up to their name and personalities.... Thank you for sharing....

Well I am back off for more rest.... 3 hours only gets you so far... Sweet dreams and good night... Again.... lol

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Good morning MG family! I slept well last night and feel a lot better! I hope you all slept well and have a great day!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Pizza was good and filling... Sadly it knocked me right out.... Slept good for about 3 hours... Then old age came creeping in and I had to go the restroom... lol

Thank you for naming all of the poochies.... Now I know which one you are showing us when I only see one of them in a post... Again beautiful doggies and glad they are living up to their name and personalities.... Thank you for sharing....

Well I am back off for more rest.... 3 hours only gets you so far... Sweet dreams and good night... Again.... lol

Um, your not old, you still have many years to go before you start being old. You're welcome. It's a good thing my mouse started running the wheel. I had almost forgotten you hadn't met them.
Sorry you didn't sleep long and hope you get more sleep. Good night and Sweet Dreams

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Good being alive despite all the ills the world at large tosses at us all. :) Been reflecting a bit on my life. In discussion with my wife I've realized that I am a miracle.

First, my mother was told she would never give birth to children. Well, I'm the first of three sons she birthed. Second, pneumonia killed me when I was eleven months old. I was clinically dead for seven minutes and some change. They had called for someone to write it up as legal, at that instant I returned to living. Third, I figure that now if I die, someone will need to come fetch me for the funeral. :)

It is not morbid to befriend Death. Morbid is giving up the ship. I'm the sort that now they'll need to sink me with the ship. And I've come to realize there's much in life I now laugh about. :) I even laugh about myself. Boy do i ever get loopy at times, forget what I'm doing or why I'm at a place. So, I ask someone and get told to ask myself what I'm there to do. Then, I think "gee, how silly are they to suggest I ask myself when it's clear I don't know."

Why Can't We Be Friends - Smash Mouth

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

*chuckling* Pussy! Try going on 2 hrs a day for a 10 day week. Of course, I then consider the fact that it took a few years to get back to at least 6 hrs per day. Another fact, I've likely warped myself around the bend a few times by not getting adequate sleep. At some point though, think I stopped caring how warped I got. Everything become this slowed blur to me. At that point you forget time and it seems to forget you as well. Hm, now which day did that last clone of me go? Was it headed for beans? If so i better catch up. :) Gotta eat something for breakfast, prolly end up being a couple pb&j sammies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
giphy.gif

Good morning MG family! I slept well last night and feel a lot better! I hope you all slept well and have a great day!
Good Morning, Bella :) Thank you... love the gif !
So happy you slept well and feeling better. Now, you and little man better stay well along with the rest of the family. Hope you have a great day. Love you and hugs :hug: for you and Tobias :hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good Morning, Bella :) Thank you... love the gif !
So happy you slept well and feeling better. Now, you and little man better stay well along with the rest of the family. Hope you have a great day. Love you and hugs :hug: for you and Tobias :hug:

Thank you darling! My oldest has been sick all week and missed school all week. I’m supposed to get him this weekend but his dad and I decided for him to just stay home, this way he doesn’t get what Tobias and I just had and we didn’t get what he has now. They put him on antibiotics and he has a small ear infection. He said he’s doing better now, but I still worry. So many people are getting sick already it’s ridiculous!

I really hope you’re doing well! You’re always such a sweetheart! Love you and big hugs!!

:hug:<3

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you darling! My oldest has been sick all week and missed school all week. I’m supposed to get him this weekend but his dad and I decided for him to just stay home, this way he doesn’t get what Tobias and I just had and we didn’t get what he has now. They put him on antibiotics and he has a small ear infection. He said he’s doing better now, but I still worry. So many people are getting sick already it’s ridiculous!

I really hope you’re doing well! You’re always such a sweetheart! Love you and big hugs!!

:hug:<3
You're welcome :) . Aww, poor guy, so sorry he has been sick all week :hug: and your missing out on the family time this weekend, I know it's hard on you and your boys :hug: . I hope you two talk on the phone, so all of you won't miss each other so much, though, you will still miss him a bunch and vise versa :( . I hope he gets all well soon and next week will go by quickly for you. Try not to worry, he will be fine :hug: .
Thank you, I'm doing well, my fingers are just about all healed. Aww, thank you ! You're a sweetheart <3 :blowkiss: :hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You're welcome :) . Aww, poor guy, so sorry his been sick all week :hug: and your missing out on the family time this weekend, I know it's hard on you and your boys :hug: . I hope you two talk on the phone, so all of you won't miss each other so much, though, you will still miss him a bunch and vise versa :( . I hope he gets all well soon and next week will go by quickly for you. Try not to worry, he will be fine :hug: .
Thank you, I'm doing well, my fingers are just about all healed. Aww, thank you ! You're a sweetheart <3 :blowkiss: :hug:

We FaceTime every night! So it’s ok! I still miss him without getting to play and get cuddles in, but it’s also safer this way so toby doesn’t get really sick then

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon Music Game Family:wave:
How's everyone doin today?:)
Havin a busy day here but I do see light at the end of the tunnel down there somewhere:giggle:
Might be in and out for a bit:rolleyes:
Hello love!! Hope you find time to rest! My nieces just came over so it’s going to be hectic! :confused: I’ll be in and out for awhile too! Love you and hugs! :hug:<3

VU Sponsors