Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Kitty.... Yeah my sleep schedule is all out of whack...o_O Still doing the sleep a few hours then a 45 minute fight to get back to sleep then another 2 hours of sleep. Between getting old and being congested, it's a losing battle. These are the days I miss my knock out juice. Just figured I would check my spyware scan and check if I need to reboot since Winblows always updates on Wed. morning around 3am.... Than got caught up on emails and game updates. Now checking the forum. Well dear now that all that is done I am determined to get more than a few hours sleep tonight. This will be my 3rd attempt of get more shut eye.... Wish me luck.... Kisses.... :hug:

Quercetin might work for your congestion. It’s been helping to keep my sinuses in check, and being able to breathe.

I hope you get back in your groove soon, brother. But you did have surgery, so just be patient while your body heals from everything.

Maybe melatonin would help with sleep. It was really good until I ran out and couldn’t find the brand I liked at a decent price.

:hug bombz::blowkiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Good morning my loves! I hope you all slept well and to those still sleeping, enjoy your dreams! I smoked CBD last night for the first time and had a real good sleep! Only woke up when my husband came to bed and had to switch sides. Drinking my iced coffee now and have to get the little one cereal for breakfast! See you all around in here and throughout the VU today! Love you all!
:hug::blowkiss:<3:hearts:

Vape or flower?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Glad to see everyone here today:), wonder where Pockets is:confused:
Good to see a new face here, again Welcome Smigo hope you enjoy our little home here;) best thing about this thread is the wonderful people here:yes:
I'm ready for some tunes:cool:, hope everyone comes back

How ya been, Jimi? So glad to run into you, even if only just to say howdy. Love you, my friend. :hug::heart::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I noticed that, we've missed you, hope everything is alright for you:hug::hug:

Hey, Jimi. Thanks for missing me. Things are good here. Had a good night- ordered in Chinese and watched a movie. It was really nice, haven’t eaten Chinese in ages.

How’re you doing, my friend? Hope everything’s okay with you. Love you, my friend. :hug::heart::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Your mother should know

Yeah that was the latest I've seen you up:) haveta take it easy tonight;). I'm doin pretty good today finished my research a little early today qnd been just kickin back for a while:), thank you for asking:hug:

Loggins and Messina - - Your Mama Don’t Dance.

Howdy, MG fam. This week has flown by. Hope everyone is having a great day. Lots of hugs, love, and yummy clouds to you all. Love you guys! :hug::heart:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Your mother should know

Yeah that was the latest I've seen you up:) haveta take it easy tonight;). I'm doin pretty good today finished my research a little early today qnd been just kickin back for a while:), thank you for asking:hug:
Yeah, I smoked the CBD last night before bed again and slept great! Going to do it tonight again also, best sleep I’ve had in a long time!

I’m happy you finished your research early! It’s good to hear you relaxing! :hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Loggins and Messina - - Your Mama Don’t Dance.

Howdy, MG fam. This week has flown by. Hope everyone is having a great day. Lots of hugs, love, and yummy clouds to you all. Love you guys! :hug::heart:
I don’t dance

this week really has flown by! I don’t want today to end though cuz then my hubby has to go back to work.

VU Sponsors