Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Tea is not my favorite, but I needed caffeine this morning. :cry:

How’s your morning going, Amber? Enjoy your iced coffee. Think of me while you’re enjoying it...
I gulped it down! But I’ll definitely think of you for my next one! I’m doing pretty good! Slept like a rock last night thanks to CBD! It’s been a lifesaver lately! Anxiety has been so down now!

How is your morning going love?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif
Got to charge my pad. Be beck in a few. Love you all.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Been a long day here already, been up since 3:30 AM:eek:
I hope the day is treating everyone well:)
Thanks to everyone for the great tunes lately, I'm just lovin them:cool:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ecardu41162_48407.jpg

I pray you’re all sleeping well and getting good rest! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Love you all and many hugs MG family!

:hug:
Good Morning, Sweetie :hug: . I hope you slept well and you weren't a punching bag last night while sleeping. Hope you and Tobias have a great day. Have missed you and Love you <3 Big Hugs :hug: and Lots of Love to You and your Little Man :inlove:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
473e1c6b24999c36ac96ce07a8ae90b8.gif
Family :inlove:
Have missed you all :inlove:
I won't have enough time to listen to all the great tunes :tunez: everyone has posted, but I certainly have read everything that you all have posted. So very happy to see nothing major has happened to any of our family! Lots of Love :inlove: and BIG HUGSSSS :hug::hug::blowkiss:
Now, we need @VapeJunkie . Hope you are feeling better and your back is not hurting so much. Love you and miss you :blowkiss::hug:
@Pockets :hug: Hope you get your computer up and running. Miss you...Love and hugs :hug::blowkiss:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good Morning, Sweetie :hug: . I hope you slept well and you weren't a punching bag last night while sleeping. Hope you and Tobias have a great day. Have missed you and Love you <3 Big Hugs :hug: and Lots of Love to You and your Little Man :inlove:

Good morning, Wolfie!! Toby and I slept well and no I wasn’t a punching bag lol! I hope you slept well and have a great day! Miss you!! Big hugs! And lots of love! :hug::blowkiss:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning, Wolfie!! Toby and I slept well and no I wasn’t a punching bag lol! I hope you slept well and have a great day! Miss you!! Big hugs! And lots of love! :hug::blowkiss:
:teehee: So happy you and Toby slept well and you weren't a punching bag :) . Thank you! It's a much better day being back with our family! Love coming back and feeling all the love. Thank you :hug: :blowkiss:

VU Sponsors