Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
tenor.gif

Good morning my loves! I hope you all have a great day today! Love you all! And many hugs!! :hug::blowkiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Down Here (with the rest of us)

Down On The World Again

Through These Eyes

Why? Because here for me it is just a Social D day. Sorry if the change up doesn't fit.

Hmm, I was wondering what Music Game you weren’t playing! But good songs! Hope you have a better afternoon and evening, brother. Love you! :hug::hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

Good morning family! I missed you all! We had a wonderful week together! Yesterday our engagement anniversary went wonderful! We went to our first date restaurant but they were packed and it would’ve taken an hour to get a table, so we went to Friday’s instead! :) Now my hubby has to go back to work :(. I can’t believe it’s already been 5 years!

I hope you all have been enjoying your week! I missed you guys! Lots of love and hugs!! :hug::blowkiss:
We missed you too, so glad you had a good week

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Hope everyone is having a great day:bliss:
Sorry I didn't make it here yesterday:(
For a several weeks now I have had a baseball sized lump appear on my left lower leg, was a little painful but I was messing with it Saturday night and gave it a little squeeze to see if it was hard or what:facepalm:, about passed out, and woke up yesterday mornin in serious pain:eek:. Feels a little better today but still very painful:eek::(
I've shown this to two different Dr.s and neither of them were concerned:gaah:, imagine that:rolleyes:
So just gonna take it easy and see how long I can sit here today;)

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
For a several weeks now I have had a baseball sized lump appear on my left lower leg, was a little painful but I was messing with it Saturday night and gave it a little squeeze to see if it was hard or what:facepalm:, about passed out, and woke up yesterday mornin in serious pain:eek:. Feels a little better today but still very painful:eek::(
I've shown this to two different Dr.s and neither of them were concerned:gaah:, imagine that:rolleyes:
Aww I’m so sorry to hear Jimi love! You should see if it can be removed so you’re not in pain anymore!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Doctors don't like me very well , I guess that's because I constantly give them a hard time. Doctors just ain't like they use to be, now they are just prescribers
Yeah I fully agree with that! When I got a herniated disc, I had a doctor that kept prescribing me pain meds... that’s it. And then I found out she got fired for prescribing too many pain meds and over prescribing. So I was like woooowww! Wtf?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I fully agree with that! When I got a herniated disc, I had a doctor that kept prescribing me pain meds... that’s it. And then I found out she got fired for prescribing too many pain meds and over prescribing. So I was like woooowww! Wtf?
That's all they are taught anymore, maybe cause Big Pharma controls what is researched:facepalm:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love the pictures you post of the kids, well all your pictures. But the one you posted a while back when they had the little white ears on was exceptionally cute.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good Evening, Family. Been really busy today and hadn't had time to post. :( Tomorrow will be the same way. Trying to get things done so I won't have to do much after the tat on Wednesday. Yes, a big Wolfie baby :rolleyes:
You all get good restful sleep tonight with a Sweet Dream. Lots of Love <3 and many hugs :hug: and hope to see you all on the flip side :wave:
16d46541165605ab7e917c13e34da68c.jpg

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Doctors don't like me very well , I guess that's because I constantly give them a hard time. Doctors just ain't like they use to be, now they are just prescribers

Doctors are threatened by anyone that knows about health. Maybe find someone to remove it. It seems like a benign tumor, but if it’s causing pain, it should go, imho.

No, doctors aren’t what they used to be at all. But then again, my parents took me to doctors very rarely. I didn’t get anti b’s for everything. I just stayed home from school if I had a sore throat or something, until i felt better!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

lipoma ? i have one on my lower back, been there most of my life. used to be size of a golfball cut in half. now its about 1/4 golf ball.
and other smaller ones here&there.

VU Sponsors