Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

mail

A Time of Remembrance

Memorial Day is a time to remember the past, celebrate the present, and plan for the future. A time to give thanks for those who have given their lives and health to keep this nation safe. A time to honor those brave soldiers who are still with us, and to thank them for the freedoms we enjoy.

It is also a time to enjoy our family, friends, food, and fun. Most important, there is no better time than the present to appreciate our blessings and future as a free people.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey ho, Jimi. How’re you doing? I’ve been so tired lately. Hope you had a great Memorial Day and got to work in your garden. Love you, my friend. :hug::hug:

I’m off to watch Red Planet Mars in a bit!
I am doin good today, thank you for asking:hug:. Awe sorry to hear you have been tired, are you getting plenty of sleep? thank you I have had a great day, didn't work in the garden:(, it's rained off and on all day:rolleyes:. I hope you had a wonderful day my friend:hug::)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Rhianne you need to get out and get some exercise. Start with a lap around the block a couple times a day. If I don't get my steps in every day I know it. Get a FitBit or smart watch to nag at you. You just can't stay locked up forever and just walking with no contact ain't gonna give you the cooties.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@Rhianne you need to get out and get some exercise. Start with a lap around the block a couple times a day. If I don't get my steps in every day I know it. Get a FitBit or smart watch to nag at you. You just can't stay locked up forever and just walking with no contact ain't gonna give you the cooties.

You’re so right. Being sick made me weaker. It’s crazy scary but for now I’ve been getting back into deep breathing again. I didn’t realize my breathing had become so shallow!

People in my building are wearing masks to go get the mail! And it’s like they’re expecting everyone else to do it, too. I’ve got a mask and I’ll wear it so they don’t get angry, but gaah.

Thanks, Goph! :hug::hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
You’re so right. Being sick made me weaker. It’s crazy scary but for now I’ve been getting back into deep breathing again. I didn’t realize my breathing had become so shallow!

People in my building are wearing masks to go get the mail! And it’s like they’re expecting everyone else to do it, too. I’ve got a mask and I’ll wear it so they don’t get angry, but gaah.

Thanks, Goph! :hug::hug:

You really need to see a real doctor, you have been sick a long time now. Maybe an infection, pneumonia , Flu, Covid-19 or worse? We are not doctors here online and it is sad that you just don't go and see a doctor, I know money is tight, I don't have regular health insurance or a regular Dr. any more either- we use Urgent Care, but it would be well spent money to feel better and to try to get your health back.
What does your Husband think? Mine would make me go to a Dr.
- yes we all have to wear a mask now,sucks, for your protection as well as other peoples- who knows what you have may be contagious or in your weakened state you may catch something worse.
Please go see a doctor-
:hug:

Last edited:

VU Sponsors