Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You’re so right. Being sick made me weaker. It’s crazy scary but for now I’ve been getting back into deep breathing again. I didn’t realize my breathing had become so shallow!

People in my building are wearing masks to go get the mail! And it’s like they’re expecting everyone else to do it, too. I’ve got a mask and I’ll wear it so they don’t get angry, but gaah.

Thanks, Goph! :hug::hug:
If I lived there I'd always be wearing a mask:eek:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You really need to see a real doctor, you have been sick a long time now. Maybe an infection, pneumonia , Flu, Covid-19 or worse? We are not doctors here online and it is sad that you just don't go and see a doctor, I know money is tight, I don't have regular health insurance or a regular Dr. any more either- we use Urgent Care, but it would be well spent money to feel better and to try to get your health back.
What does your Husband think? Mine would make me go to a Dr.
- yes we all have to wear a mask now,sucks, for your protection as well as other peoples- who knows what you have may be contagious or in your weakened state you may catch something worse.
Please go see a doctor-
:hug:
I have to agree here, at least let them tell you what they think is wrong, don't have to do or take anything they say, but at least find out what they think is wrong.:hug::hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

Good morning, MG fam and friends. <3

Good afternoon my friend:hug:, how are you today?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Had a bad storm last night, put me off the net, took our power out (just got it back a while ago), Rained 3 inches in about 45 minutes, looked like a flood. Actually got water in my basement:gaah: that flooded out the water heater, working on that now, just a break here now.
I hope everyone is havin a great day and will be around later to play:cool:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Had a bad storm last night, put me off the net, took our power out (just got it back a while ago), Rained 3 inches in about 45 minutes, looked like a flood. Actually got water in my basement:gaah: that flooded out the water heater, working on that now, just a break here now.
:wave: Good afternoon, Jimi :)
Hope you get your basement water free and get the water heater fixed. Nothing like a double whammy to start the day :xD: . Be safe and hope your day gets better :hug: :blowkiss:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon my friend:hug:, how are you today?

Not bad, Jimi. Thanks, how you doing? My allergies have been bad lately, so I’m eating Quercetin and zinc and everything else like crazy! It got warm here, so possibly more pollen is flying around. I never had allergies, but I see why people were upset about them!!

How’s it going in the garden, my friend? I wish you lived close, I’d come visit and buy fresh produce from you. (Farmer Jim Lol)

Love and hugs your way. Stay careful and well, Jimi. Love you!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:wave: Good afternoon, Jimi :)
Hope you get your basement water free and get the water heater fixed. Nothing like a double whammy to start the day :xD: . Be safe and hope your day gets better :hug: :blowkiss:

Hey, Wolfe. How’s things? Hope it’s as nice in the Alley as it is here. Minus pollen! Hugs and love and tea your way! And Cuomo fucking flavored clouds. :giggle::giggle:
giphy.gif

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
It worked!! Snap, which Beard juice did you like? I’m looking at them, but I’m not sure. But 30% off is pretty good.

The ones I liked were The One Blueberry and The One Lemon made by Beard Vape Co.- they were on a crazy ejuice steals.com sale for .50 cents and .99 cents a few months ago. I bought a ton of all different companies and flavors during the sales at ejuicesteals.com, most were under a $1.00 a bottle. https://www.ejuicesteals.com/collections/clearance-ejuice?sort_by=price-ascending
I bought The One Strawberry and The One Apple too, but I haven't tried those yet. I know Beard Co. has Beard liquid as well, I have never tried those.
I don't know if ivapesupply can sell you flavored ejuice- NY Flavor Ban started on May 18th( last Monday)- you could try, but don't be surprised if they cannot ship eliquid to you. Shops can still sell unflavored and tobacco ejuice until July 1st- then all ejuice sales will be banned in NY.
Yes NY sucks! I believe they have not banned any hardware sales- yet ,so it could be worse.
:ejuice::cloud::bomb:

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Oh No Jimi- yikes- sorry about your basement flooding, and flooding the water heater- awful!
:hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, Wolfe. How’s things? Hope it’s as nice in the Alley as it is here. Minus pollen! Hugs and love and tea your way! And Cuomo fucking flavored clouds. :giggle::giggle:
giphy.gif
:wave: Hiya, Kitty :)
Things are good! Thank you. Hope it will rain there soon, it might help with getting rid of the pollen, sorry you have allergies. I didn't have allergies either until about five yrs ago :gaah: . It's been really nice the last couple/few days, rain and clouds are keeping the temps from going crazy hot. Hope you get out and enjoy your nice weather ;) .
Family and I went to Texas Roadhouse the other day, it was nice eating in a restaurant than eating in the vehicle or taking it home. Though, I really don't like talking with people who look like they are ready to rob a bank. I like to look at their whole face. Plus, it's hard to understand them, aslo, I read lips and it drives me :crazy: :rolleyes:
You take care :hug: Love you, Rhianne <3 :hug: and some evening :coffee2: for you, though, it may be decaffeinated :sneaka: :teehee:
Love the pic, thank you
And :finger: Cuomo :cloud::cloud::cloud:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The ones I liked were The One Blueberry and The One Lemon made by Beard Vape Co.- they were on a crazy ejuice steals.com sale for .50 cents and .99 cents a few months ago. I bought a ton of all different companies and flavors during the sales at ejuicesteals.com, most were under a $1.00 a bottle. https://www.ejuicesteals.com/collections/clearance-ejuice?sort_by=price-ascending
I bought The One Strawberry and The One Apple too, but I haven't tried those yet. I know Beard Co. has Beard liquid as well, I have never tried those.
I don't know if ivapesupply can sell you flavored ejuice- NY Flavor Ban started on May 18th( last Monday)- you could try, but don't be surprised if they cannot ship eliquid to you. Shops can still sell unflavored and tobacco ejuice until July 1st- then all ejuice sales will be banned in NY.
Yes NY sucks! I believe they have not banned any hardware sales- yet ,so it could be worse.

That’s why I bought juice during the lead up to the ban last summer that got put off. I haven’t seen anything on any sites about not shipping to NY so I thought I was mistaken. Plus someone here was scoffing that we could still get juice shipped to NY. I’ve been mixing, so I don’t really need juice. I’ll just take juice out of my cart and get the mod I wanted and that’s it.

You’re right about the doctor, but I don’t have insurance now. I feel so much better than when I was really sick, even though it may not sound like it.

Now it feels like recovery is taking longer than I expected. But I’m hearing that corona (in certain young ppl even) is taking 7-12 weeks. And even then they’re not bouncing back to normal. It sucks! Thanks for caring, Snap.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:wave: Hiya, Kitty :)
Things are good! Thank you. Hope it will rain there soon, it might help with getting rid of the pollen, sorry you have allergies. I didn't have allergies either until about five yrs ago :gaah: . It's been really nice the last couple/few days, rain and clouds are keeping the temps from going crazy hot. Hope you get out and enjoy your nice weather ;) .
Family and I went to Texas Roadhouse the other day, it was nice eating in a restaurant than eating in the vehicle or taking it home. Though, I really don't like talking with people who look like they are ready to rob a bank. I like to look at their whole face. Plus, it's hard to understand them, aslo, I read lips and it drives me :crazy: :rolleyes:
You take care :hug: Love you, Rhianne <3 :hug: and some evening :coffee2: for you, though, it may be decaffeinated :sneaka: :teehee:
Love the pic, thank you
And :finger: Cuomo :cloud::cloud::cloud:

Nah, I’m hardcore, I drink caffeine constantly!! :teehee: Thanks for the good vibes. Allergies suck. I never knew how bad they could be. I’m pretty much over being sick, it’s just waking up stuffed up and coughing is so depressing. Thank God for Quercetin!! It’s a life saver. <3

It’s sunny and warm, but I wish it would rain or get cloudy here too. It’s hazy sun so it doesn’t feel cheerful, but most people are still shell shocked here imho. Now they’re saying cases are down a lot, but who,knows? Before they were padding the numbers, so the stats aren’t trustworthy!

Hugs to you and Duke and Emma! Oh, you’re lucky you got to go to a restaurant. I can’t even find a place round here to deliver!! Not even a diner or Chinese place. I’ve got eggs and all, but it’s not the same. Well, enough griping for one day. Love you, Wolfe!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not bad, Jimi. Thanks, how you doing? My allergies have been bad lately, so I’m eating Quercetin and zinc and everything else like crazy! It got warm here, so possibly more pollen is flying around. I never had allergies, but I see why people were upset about them!!

How’s it going in the garden, my friend? I wish you lived close, I’d come visit and buy fresh produce from you. (Farmer Jim Lol)

Love and hugs your way. Stay careful and well, Jimi. Love you!!
Good to hear that dear, I am doin alright, tired now after fixing the water heater:eek:, thank you for asking. Wow sorry to hear that, it's been hot and lots of pollen here and I thought mine would be goin crazy but they are doing surprisingly well, hardly n problem. I take quercetin every day though to fight my cancer and dry my sinuses, works like a miracle lately, for me.:)

My garden is doin great, got it off to a great start, thank you for asking my friend, I wish you did too, buy, what's this buy crap:giggle:, nope I'd give you some.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

This really sucks, everyone should pay close attention cause stuff like that is catchy, before long we'll see more of this shit.

VU Sponsors