Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That just sinks, sorry you had to do it that way :hug: . I know what you mean, I couldn't stand mine anymore either. However, we've been warmer here and it wasn't as wet as yours. Oh, yeah, no way you should be hand mowing two acres ! Cool, you have a boat and dock. Will your boat and dock be alright? So glad you're safe from being flooded :) . Ugh....more rain. Sorry :( .
I hope you had a good day yesterday and I hope you are having a good morning :) :hug:
Good morning, Snap :wave:
:coffee2:

Boats are safe on their trailers- too early to be put in the water yet.
I hope you have a great Friday!
:bliss:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good evening my friends:wave:
Had a busy day today and just found out this morning that I have eye surgery tomorrow so depending on how bad it is I might not be here tomorrow,
hope everyone is having a great day

Best of Luck to you my friend!
I hope you "see" us soon and all goes well for your eye surgery!
:hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
52c28f6dea595576d75fadea56a6cecc.gif

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Bet you're getting anxious to get the boat on the water. Do you fish and/or water ski?
You have fantastic Friday :cheers:

Not sure we are getting the boat in the water this year, can't get to the dock and will be a while before we can get to the dock- water is pretty high this year.
I don't fish or water ski. LOL!
I hope you are having a great Friday- the weather here today is beautiful- yippee!
:shades:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not sure we are getting the boat in the water this year, can't get to the dock and will be a while before we can get to the dock- water is pretty high this year.
I don't fish or water ski. LOL!
I hope you are having a great Friday- the weather here today is beautiful- yippee!
:shades:
Well shot ! Hopefully, it will stop raining and the water will go down b4 summer is over. Just hangin' out on the boat and relaxing sounds pretty cool to me.
Thank you, Snap :) I hope your Friday went well....mine did :vino: . Did you go out and enjoy the beautiful weather?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Morning everyone-
I hope and pray Jimi made it through his eye surgery OK and is on his way to a fast recovery!
Looks like we may have beautiful weekend weather and could see the 80's on Sunday- Nice!
Yay I don't have to report for Jury Duty on Monday- hoping I don't have to go there at all next week.
I hope you all have a great Saturday!
:wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good Morning everyone-
I hope and pray Jimi made it through his eye surgery OK and is on his way to a fast recovery!
Looks like we may have beautiful weekend weather and could see the 80's on Sunday- Nice!
Yay I don't have to report for Jury Duty on Monday- hoping I don't have to go there at all next week.
I hope you all have a great Saturday!
5f531f24009db43741b26284ca0bea9c.gif

Oh, I hope so too, Snap.
Hopefully, the weekend is just the beginning of nicer weather and soon you or your hubby will be able to get the lawn tractor unstuck. It's been too warm here...90's and upper 80's. Today is suppose to be in the 70's and continue for the next couple days.
I hope it turns out you don't have to go in for jury duty. I've been fortunate and cases have been settled or whatever - Thankfully

Thank you, Snap :)
Hope you & everyone has a wonderful Saturday :D
:hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good Morning everyone-
:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
it is warm outside this morning, but looks like more rain on the way.
I hope you all have a great Sunday!

ee5848e9a53151acb3be1abe47f4f9ef.gif
Snap, Pockets, Jimi :)
@Jimi miss you :hug: also miss seeing @Whitesoxfan2579 :hug: also haven't see @SteveS45 in here for a while :( :hug: . @Pockets Hope you are doing well :hug:

Damn, Snap was hoping the rain would stay away, but at least it's warm for now....until it rains :( :hug:

@Jimi Hope you are doing better :hug::hug:.

Going over to mom's to have lunch, taking pizza :) and my brother and nephew will be there :)
Hope everyone is doing well and your day will treat you well :hug:
See everyone later :wave:

VU Sponsors