Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Open Up Woman
I'm beggin' forgiveness But it's gonna take a miracle 'Cos I've been lyin' She don't wanna know and I think it's impossible Said open up woman I know that you're sad and lonely If I could hold you We could make it again Listen all you men Be good and be warned Hell hath no fury Like the wrath of a woman scorned Open up woman Give me a chance No more lyin' No more secrets If I could make you I would take you away and cover up your sadness I keep sayin' open up woman But you don't wanna hear my promise If I can't have you Then I don't need a heart Listen all you men Be good and be warned Hell hath no fury Like the wrath of a woman scorned Open up woman And give me a chance Listen all you men Be good and be warned Hell hath no fury Like the wrath of a woman scorned Livin' in silence Of my own makin' Though she won't show me I know that her heart and soul are achin' Open up woman I know that you're lost and let down I'm gonna keep tryin' 'Stead of losin' again Listen all you men Be good and be warned Hell hath no fury Like the wrath of a woman scorned Open up woman And give me a chance Open up woman Open up woman

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Black Magic Woman
I got a black magic woman Got a black magic woman
Yes, I got a black magic woman Got me so blind I can't see But she's a black magic woman
And she's tryin' to make a devil out of me Don't turn your back on me baby Don't turn your back on me baby Yes, don't turn your back on me baby You're messin' around with your tricksDon't turn your back on me baby 'Cause you might just break up my magic stick You got your spell on me baby
You got your spell on me baby Yes, you got your spell on me baby Turning my heart into stone
I need you so bad, magic woman, I can't leave you alone Yes, I need you so bad Well, I need you darling Yeah, I need you darling Yes, I want you to love me I want you to love me Whoa, I want you to love me, ah Whoa, yeah Oh, whoa, baby Yes, I need your love

Songwriters: Peter Alan Green

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Candy Store Rock
Lyrics: Well... Oh baby baby. Don't you want a man like me? Oh baby baby, I'm just as sweet as anybody could be Oh baby baby, I want to look to your eyes, of blue Oh baby baby, It's more than anybody else could do Well... Oh baby baby. You know when I see you walkin down the street Oh baby baby, Well you lookin good enough to eat Oh baby baby, I dont believe I've tasted this before Oh baby baby, I want it now And every mouthfull more of you. Talk about you, Yeah. Oh baby baby, You know that I wanted it more Oh baby baby, I'm about to kiss goodbye to this store Oh baby baby, It ain't the wrapping that sells the goods Oh baby baby, I got a sweet tooth when my mouth is full of you. Ooh baby oh baby its alright, its alright Ohh baby its alright...its alright Well, oh baby, baby, oh you sting like a bee Oh baby, baby, I like your honey and it sure likes me Oh baby, baby, I got my spoon inside your jar Oh baby, baby, don't give me too much, don't make me starve Oh baby, baby, sugar sister on a silver plate Oh baby, baby, I need a mouthful and I just can't wait Oh baby, baby, see the shaking in my hand Oh baby, baby, don't mean to fumble but it tastes so grand Tastes so grand, tastes so grand, baby it's alright Oh baby it's alright, oh it's alright It's alright... (repeat)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning tea is ready :)
a9806f3186c56922950b93d7308133ae.jpg

And the
2bcc66ee74c71ff3fdb3af84b8f5a6f0.gif

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Another Rainy Night
Don't slam the door on your way out
Don't leave without saying goodbye
Another long distance night alone
You leave me wanting, always leave me wanting more
Last word today, coming home to stay?
Wouldn't that be nice, for awhile?
But now my take-out food is growing cold
And the candle's burned a hole in the floor
And I'm still waiting for the ring of the phone
I'm all alone
And it's another rainy night, without you
Guess I'll leave the light on for you
It's just another rainy night without you
Listen, there's a foghorn blowing from the coast tonight
Remember making love in the rain?
Strange how laughter looks like crying with no sound
Raindrops taste like tears, without the pain
I'm not much without you, can't leave if I wanted to
Maybe that's why you stay around
But tonight I'll sit here tending the fire
And pace the floor one hundred times in an hour
And check the voice-mail for a message you've called
I'm all alone
It's just another rainy night, without you
Waiting by the phone alone
Guess I'll leave a light on for you
I know I've said it before
Hate the sound of the closing door
And your footsteps walking away
But now my take-out food is growing cold,
And the candle's burned a hole in the floor
And I'm still waiting for the ring of the phone
I'm all alone
Waiting by the phone alone
And it's another rainy night, without you
Guess I'll leave a light on for you
It's just another rainy night, it's just another rainy night,
It's just another rainy night without you
Songwriters: Chris Degarmo / Eddie Jackson / Geoff Tate
Another Rainy Day lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A rainy night

I do love a rainy night, good song
That song is in my top 10 favorite songs.
The song I posted above your post; I saw them and Metallica in concert, both were excellent. Geoff Tate loves to get the audience involved.

Night Moves

Last edited:

VU Sponsors