Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My son just dropped off my granddaughter to help a friend with a snow plow.
I won't be able to play again till tomorrow-
I hope you and Jean have a great night!
:wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@SnapDragon NY I hope your arm gets better soon :hug: . Also, hope you carry on through the rest of the winter without getting sick. How much snow did you end up getting?
@Jimi It's good to hear the juice fasting is going well for you and you're doing pretty good :bliss: . How much snow did you get?
Hope both of you had a good night and I'll see you in the morning. Good night :wave:

People Need Love

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you Wolfy, haven't had any snow yet:rolleyes:, they (the weather guessers) keep saying it's almost here and the radar shows it being here but none yet, thank you for asking
Good night Wolfy, see you tomorrow my friend:wave:
Everyday People

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Morning Jimi and Wolfie!
My granddaughter ended up spending the night- she is still sleeping!
So far we have 4" of snow, but the worst is supposed to hit us this afternoon and tonight! Projected to get 1-2 feet of snow when this is all said and done- I hope their numbers are wrong!
I hope you are both well! Play with you later!

:wave::wave:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thank you Wolfy, haven't had any snow yet:rolleyes:, they (the weather guessers) keep saying it's almost here and the radar shows it being here but none yet, thank you for asking
Everyday People

Jimi- I don't know what happened to your choice?
I hope those highly trained monkeys are able to fix the problem!
I noticed some of the Official videos are blocked here- I try to find the lyric ones.
Looks OK now in the quote! I don't know why I have trouble seeing some of these videos??????

:crazy:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good Morning Jimi and Wolfie!
My granddaughter ended up spending the night- she is still sleeping!
So far we have 4" of snow, but the worst is supposed to hit us this afternoon and tonight! Projected to get 1-2 feet of snow when this is all said and done- I hope their numbers are wrong!
I hope you are both well! Play with you later!

:wave::wave:

Good morning, Snap :wave:
I hope you and your granddaughter has had a good visit. Thank you :) . I hope both of you are doing well today.
:eek: 1 to 2 feet...Hopefully, they will be wrong on the total amounts of snow fall and it won't be more. Glad you will be staying home. Stay
warm and hope you have a good day.

Jimi- I don't know what happened to your choice?
I hope those highly trained monkeys are able to fix the problem!
I noticed some of the Official videos are blocked here- I try to find the lyric ones.
Looks OK now in the quote! I don't know why I have trouble seeing some of these videos??????

:crazy:
I noticed that happening too, but I could see/play the tune he posted. Sometimes it happens with pics that people post and it only shows up in quotes. Sorry, I'm unable to help you as to why it doesn't play for you without quoting it.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning. Jimi :wave:
You're welcome :) . I'm hoping you won't get any, so that way you nor Jean will have to go outside and shovel. It only snowed maybe two possibly three inches here. Hope you have a good day today.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good morning, Snap :wave:
I hope you and your granddaughter has had a good visit. Thank you :) . I hope both of you are doing well today.
:eek: 1 to 2 feet...Hopefully, they will be wrong on the total amounts of snow fall and it won't be more. Glad you will be staying home. Stay
warm and hope you have a good day.

I noticed that happening too, but I could see/play the tune he posted. Sometimes it happens with pics that people post and it only shows up in quotes. Sorry, I'm unable to help you as to why it doesn't play for you without quoting it.

My son just picked up my granddaughter- she has a babysitter staying at his house while he helps a friend with snow plowing- should be busy the next few days. Snowing pretty bad here now, but the worst doesn't hit us until after 4pm. I hope it is less now than predicted!
Wolfie- hope you have a great Saturday!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Evening all-
Jimi I hope all is OK with you!
We are getting buried by snow here and it is bitter cold and windy-

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My son just picked up my granddaughter- she has a babysitter staying at his house while he helps a friend with snow plowing- should be busy the next few days. Snowing pretty bad here now, but the worst doesn't hit us until after 4pm. I hope it is less now than predicted!
Wolfie- hope you have a great Saturday!

I hope you are staying in and keeping warm my friend, we got lucky here and didn't get what they predicted but very windy and cold out there now

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I hope you are staying in and keeping warm my friend, we got lucky here and didn't get what they predicted but very windy and cold out there now
Been snowing all day here- really bad out earlier when my son came- we let him take our 4x4 pick up- his little Honda is sliding, even with new snow tires.
I am staying in- no reason for me to go out there!
Glad you got lucky and not too much snow- you stay warm too!
:hug:

VU Sponsors