Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have some sad and bad news for us all.
My heart is broken into pieces and is crying. Our Beloved HazyShades has passed away.
On Saturday January 19th 2019 he went onto a far more better place.
May he Rest In Peace and fly with the Angels
for he is truly free from all the pain and suffering.
He will forever be in my heart...in my thoughts...All my Love to you, Hazy.
Goodbye my very Dear Friend
Just wow. WOW. I had no idea, thank you for posting this. :(

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have some sad and bad news for us all.
My heart is broken into pieces and is crying. Our Beloved HazyShades has passed away.
On Saturday January 19th 2019 he went onto a far more better place.
May he Rest In Peace and fly with the Angels
for he is truly free from all the pain and suffering.
He will forever be in my heart...in my thoughts...All my Love to you, Hazy.
Goodbye my very Dear Friend

Just read this and made me sad. RIP my friend @HazyShades

In your memory my friend

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Morning-
Cold and snowy here again.
I hope you all have a great Saturday and hope to play the game later with you!

:wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good Morning-
Cold and snowy here again.
I hope you all have a great Saturday and hope to play the game later with you!

Good morning, Snap :wave:
Thank you <3 Snap. I hope the day treats you well today. I hope you have a good day today and hopeefully be playing the MG with you and Jimi later today too.

Good morning, Jimi :wave:
I ready hope you and Jean are feeling a wee bit better today :hug: . Take care of yourselves and get better!
I'll see y'all later this afternoon.

Going to go watch my nephew bowl this morning, that is, if, the bowling alley is open from just 3" of snow. They closed all schools the night before before it even snowed
:rolleyes: and closed other activities down for today just because it snowed 3" :gaah: unbelievable!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thank you <3 Snap. I hope the day treats you well today. I hope you have a good day today and hopeefully be playing the MG with you and Jimi later today too.

I ready hope you and Jean are feeling a wee bit better today :hug: . Take care of yourselves and get better!

Going to go watch my nephew bowl this morning, that is, if, the bowling alley is open from just 3" of snow. They closed all schools the night before before it even snowed
:rolleyes: and closed other activities down for today just because it snowed 3" :gaah: unbelievable!

Yes the sun is now shining- but still cold here.
I am doing fine! I hope you are fine as well!
3" of snow is a dusting here- things start shutting down around 6" of snow- they shut down schools here with - 10 degrees wind chills, too cold to be out.
Schools were shut down for a few days here a few weeks ago for wind chill more than the snow.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Thank You Wolfie, I hope you have a wonderful day and I'll see you later my friend:hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I will be back later on Jimi-
Time to make the Pizza dough for dinner!
Craig I hope you are playing when I get back!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glad thing are going good for you buddy, happy 6 years:stars2:

Yuppers. She's been sick lately and went to vet, turns out she's got a bit of HBP from Hyperthyroidism, but is responding to pills well.
Is a pretty common thing for a cat her age, it turns out she's a bit older than previously thought. Near 10-12 now.

Not same word, but same artist...

Stan Getz & Charlie Byrd - Jazz Samba 1962

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Heading out in a few minutes and will be cranking this while I drive over to my Sweeties to make some pan seared Sirloin Steaks for dinner. Although it was warm enough to give my truck a good wash and cleaning it got cold in the afternoon so I am not in the mood to BBQ.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes the sun is now shining- but still cold here.
I am doing fine! I hope you are fine as well!
3" of snow is a dusting here- things start shutting down around 6" of snow- they shut down schools here with - 10 degrees wind chills, too cold to be out.
Schools were shut down for a few days here a few weeks ago for wind chill more than the snow.
Glad your doing fine :)
Thank you, Snap. I'm hangin' in there.
It use to be that way here, 3 inches was nothing,, but now they act like it's a blizzard and 10 inches had fallen. Yup, they shut down schools and such when the wind chill is that low. When I was youngster they wouldn't shut things down for the wind chill.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Glad your doing fine :)
Thank you, Snap. I'm hangin' in there.
It use to be that way here, 3 inches was nothing,, but now they act like it's a blizzard and 10 inches had fallen. Yup, they shut down schools and such when the wind chill is that low. When I was youngster they wouldn't shut things down for the wind chill.

I was gonna comment that they never shut school down for wind chill when I was a kid either.
Glad you are hanging in there!
Hope your weather gets better soon- this has been a very cold and snowy winter!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was gonna comment that they never shut school down for wind chill when I was a kid either.
Glad you are hanging in there!
Hope your weather gets better soon- this has been a very cold and snowy winter!
I'm trying to remember when it all changed...closing schools etc...for not much snow and wind chills. I wonder how the kids are going to be when they are older and have to work when there is snow and wind chill. Heck, several teenagers I know don't want to drive, that's just weird!

VU Sponsors